Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Exploring The Zoo In Winnipeg, Manitoba - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Exploring The Zoo In Winnipeg, Manitoba (1199 Views)

Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking / Hilarious Warning Sign At A Zoo In Abeokuta (photo) / Lion Kills Attendant At Agodi Zoo In Oyo As Government Shuts Down Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exploring The Zoo In Winnipeg, Manitoba by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
I took my kids to the Assiniboine Park Zoo in Winnipeg a they decided to my a [url]=https://youtu.be/wl2fp_kQPAAYouTube video[/url] if the tour. Please watch and give them some form of encouragement lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exploring The Zoo In Winnipeg, Manitoba by salford1: 12:40am On Aug 28, 2019
Nice video. I did not even know Winnipeg had a zoo until now. I watched the rock challenge video too, then Subscribed.

1 Like

Re: Exploring The Zoo In Winnipeg, Manitoba by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 28, 2019
salford1:
Nice video. I did not even know Winnipeg had a zoo until now. I watched the rock challenge video too, then Subscribed.
Thanks for subscribing. The Assiniboine park zoo is on Roblin Boulevard if you would like to visit.

1 Like

Re: Exploring The Zoo In Winnipeg, Manitoba by KINGTELLER: 6:43am On Aug 28, 2019
Hmm... lovely zoo

1 Like

Re: Exploring The Zoo In Winnipeg, Manitoba by topiiiiiiii(f): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2019
Hello sir please did you eventually get the AIPP ? I am considering NB is it worth it sir olease give advise thanks in anticipation!
KINGTELLER:
Hmm... I would be visiting the zoo, with my family too.. Flying from NB to winnepeg I hope it wont be stressful
Re: Exploring The Zoo In Winnipeg, Manitoba by KINGTELLER: 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Exploring The Zoo In Winnipeg, Manitoba by topiiiiiiii(f): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
KINGTELLER:

yeah, I did. You can keep trying, nothing is impossible.. Get designated employers and forward yours CVs to them
wow thanks for replying i appreciate please will it be easy to get electrical engineering job and please is NB a nice place to be....thanks alot God bless you!
Re: Exploring The Zoo In Winnipeg, Manitoba by KINGTELLER: 6:38am On Aug 30, 2019
topiiiiiiii:
wow thanks for replying i appreciate please will it be easy to get electrical engineering job and please is NB a nice place to be....thanks alot God bless you!

Nothing is impossible, search extensively in the 4 atlantic provinces and put everything in God's control.

CANADA itself is bae.
Re: Exploring The Zoo In Winnipeg, Manitoba by luminio: 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
@ topiiii,

thanks for assisting and i pray that God will bless you and your family.

please i need to talk to you privately.

here is my email address : olumide.okusanya.a@gmail.com

i will be expecting you reply.

thanks and safe

(1) (Reply)

.... / Can 15million Naira Be Able To Start A Buisness In The U.S / Help! NIN Has Refused To Reflect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.