Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

The Merch - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Merch (1088 Views)

Please Help Me Interprete This Yoruba To English Or Correct If I'm Wrong / Don't Be Angry If Yoruba Man Speaks Yoruba To You In Lagos / Please, Help Me Translate This To English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Merch by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: The Merch by madridguy(m): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Which juju you dey look for?

1 Like

Re: The Merch by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: The Merch by madridguy(m): 3:58am On Aug 28, 2019
Day before yesterday, you asked me for evidence, yesterday you asked me for evidence and today again you asked me to proof myself, am not the type that talk too much as people that knows me very well knows. If it is 1 million naira job you ask me to do for you what would you do.
Meanwhile, brother i repeat which juju you gave the guy to do for you? Thy guy might be scam.

itisgcole:

Abeg help me translate first very important and urgent abeg

1 Like

Re: The Merch by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 28, 2019
madridguy:
Day before yesterday, you asked me for evidence, yesterday you asked me for evidence and today again you asked me to proof myself, am not the type that talk too much as people that knows me very well knows. If it is 1 million naira job you ask me to do for you what would you do.
Meanwhile, brother i repeat which juju you gave the guy to do for you? Thy guy might be scam.

God bless you for me, I am investigating a scammer, I go use juju catch the guy
Re: The Merch by Olu317(m): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
madridguy:

Kudos! Even without diacritics ,you gave a good translation. Although, you didn't mention the million in Yoruba language, which I struggled to get the translation as well. However, it is ẹgbẹ̀rún kán.
Re: The Merch by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 29, 2019
I am just able to understand the last paragraph, i thought it was even part of the translation.

I wanted him to help me do Oshole, he said he wants to consult, then he said he can help me, he will make one obe for me, it mustn't touch the ground while i eat it, I must not have sex for 12 days after eating and I should ask for the mount i want not more than 5m. Then he said the money will come in 9-12days there is no repercussions or blood he doesn't involve in Ogun owo, that's it.

He said ill pay him 100k I told him I don't have, he said how much do I have I told him 40k he said ok I should pay it like that.

madridguy:

Re: The Merch by madridguy(m): 5:20am On Aug 29, 2019
Just becareful my brother. Don't play with your hard earned money.

itisgcole:
I am just able to understand the last paragraph, i thought it was even part of the translation.

I wanted him to help me do Oshole, he said he wants to consult, then he said he can help me, he will make one obe for me, it mustn't touch the ground while i eat it, I must not have sex for 12 days after eating and I should ask for the mount i want not more than 5m. Then he said the money will come in 9-12days there is no repercussions or blood he doesn't involve in Ogun owo, that's it.

He said ill pay him 100k I told him I don't have, he said how much do I have I told him 40k he said ok I should pay it like that.

Re: The Merch by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 29, 2019
madridguy:
Just becareful my brother. Don't play with your hard earned money.

The guy is fake, I go use sarz track am
Re: The Merch by madridguy(m): 7:22am On Aug 29, 2019
You don pay him?

itisgcole:

The guy is fake, I go use sarz track am
Re: The Merch by geosegun(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2019
Olu317:

Kudos! Even without diacritics ,you gave a good translation. Although, you didn't mention the million in Yoruba language, which I struggled to get the translation as well. However, it is ẹgbẹ̀rún kán.

@Olu317; ẹgbẹ̀rún kan is 1,000, ẹgbẹ̀rún l'ona ẹgbẹ̀rún is1,000,000
Re: The Merch by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2019
madridguy:
You don pay him?
Yes I did o, I paid him 30k I never even complete pay
Re: The Merch by madridguy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
And you also believe that eating a concontion will bring you 4 million?

itisgcole:

Yes I did o, I paid him 30k I never even complete pay

3 Likes

Re: The Merch by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I Dodge and watch.
Re: The Merch by MetaPhysical: 12:49am On Aug 30, 2019
madridguy:

So you be Yoruba! shocked
Im sorry, thought you were one of those kafirs in north.
Re: The Merch by bluke(m): 2:08am On Aug 30, 2019
Olu317:

egberun kan is 1000 (igba marun) 200x5

egberun lona egberun is 1,000, 0000
Re: The Merch by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 30, 2019
MetaPhysical:

So you be Yoruba! shocked
Im sorry, thought you were one of those kafirs in north.

Kafirs hardly write on nairaland. You only see them whenever Muslim or Islamic issues opened here like the case of Wike destroying mosque in rivers state.

Anyway, is not hard, a Yoruba man will go extra mile to defend Nigeria....that's just the fact.

Nigeria is a country loved ,over loved and cherished by Yorubas and never want to use ear hear of her break up.

Same Nigeria is so dearly to an hausa fulani man and heavily protected by it...No matter the story, they don't like to use ear hear break up or restructure.

The next , your guess is as good as mine.
Re: The Merch by Olu317(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
bluke:

egberun kan is 1000 (igba marun) 200x5

egberun lona egberun is 1,000, 0000
Yes you are right.
Re: The Merch by Olu317(m): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
geosegun:

@Olu317; ẹgbẹ̀rún kan is 1,000, ẹgbẹ̀rún l'ona ẹgbẹ̀rún is1,000,000
Yes, you are right. It was An error.
Re: The Merch by geosegun(m): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Kafirs hardly write on nairaland. You only see them whenever Muslim or Islamic issues opened here like the case of Wike destroying mosque in rivers state.

Anyway, is not hard, a Yoruba man will go extra mile to defend Nigeria....that's just the fact.

Nigeria is a country loved ,over loved and cherished by Yorubas and never want to use ear hear of her break up.

Same Nigeria is so dearly to an hausa fulani man and heavily protected by it...No matter the story, they don't like to use ear hear break up or restructure.

The next , your guess is as good as mine.

Yoruba believes in one Nigeria because the stronger and bigger we are the more relevant the black nations would be and be taken seriously in the committee of nations.
Re: The Merch by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
geosegun:

Yoruba believes in one Nigeria because the stronger and bigger we are the more relevant the black nations would be and be taken seriously in the committee of nations.

Just stop believing......

Are you happy that the British trapped everyone inside this place since 1914...

Common on....haba.
Re: The Merch by geosegun(m): 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Just stop believing......

Are you happy that the British trapped everyone inside this place since 1914...

Common on....haba.

There is nothing wrong with that...they know the strength and success that such almaganation can produce. Even the great UK is made up of British, Scottish and Welsh. Our ignorance, religious intolerance and greed led us to this situation. Each region has its strengths and weaknesses so are other nations but what we make of our strengths and weaknesses will be the result of what we have now.

If we are to change locatio to the UK and the come down. It will still be a mess. We need to change our mindset and corruption endemic activities.

Ire o

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Judge This Issue About My Bro In Law And I / We Have "deculture" Our Culture! / Cry Cry Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.