Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,537 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff (30624 Views)

Chilling Moment Miami Aircraft Bursts Into Flames Mid-flight After Takeoff / Airplane Runs Into Ditch During Takeoff In Lagos / Plane Suffers A Blowout During Takeoff In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff by Konkonbiloo: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
shocked
Re: Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
even Bugatti will produce around 400km/h (50 knots)compare to an airbus A380 with 1024km/h (180 knots)
Re: Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff by GingerBreadMan: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
GingerBreadMan:
Bye bye A380 ... you will never be the iconic 747
Re: Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff by ednut1(m): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
tstx:
Yawn...

Discovered oil before them, started seeing real money before them... If to say we no be blacks, Nigeria for fine pass Dubai...

If i say black is cursed now some uninformed dodo will start mentioning me... So, i wont say it.
Writing in the book, DUAL MANDATE, on Page 70, some 12years after the amalgamation (1926), Lugard took your grannies, my grannies, to the cleaners. The following is how he described them:

“In character and temperament, the typical African of this race-type is a happy, thriftless, excitable person, lacking in self control, discipline, and foresight. Naturally courageous, and naturally courteous and polite, full of personal vanity, with little sense of veracity, fond of music and loving weapons as an oriental loves jewelry.

His thoughts are concentrated on the events and feelings of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future or grief for the past. His mind is far nearer to the animal world than that of the European or Asiatic, and exhibits something of the animals’ placidity and want of desire to rise beyond the state he has reached. Through the ages the African appears to have evolved no organised religious creed, and though some tribes appear to believe in a deity, the religious sense seldom rises above pantheistic animalism and seems more often to take the form of a vague dread of the supernatural. He lacks the power of organisation, and is conspicuously deficient in the management and control alike of men or business. He loves the display of power, but fails to realise its responsibility…. He will work hard with a less incentive than most races. He has the courage of the fighting animal – an instinct rather than a moral virtue…. In brief, the virtues and defects of this race-type are those of attractive children, whose confidence when it is won is given ungrudgingly as to an older and wiser superior and without envy…. Perhaps the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of the African native are his lack of apprehension and his ability to visualize the future”.
This was what Lugard said of your fore-fathers, my fore-fathers.

1 Like

Re: Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff by ednut1(m): 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
francisisking:
if only we were not merged.
would have been same of the same. The minority tribes would have been clamoring for independence. The issue is with the black mans dna
Re: Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff by seunmohmoh(f): 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
Amazing view
Re: Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff by eddieguru(m): 12:40am On Aug 28, 2019
Wish type of oil do we have ....cause I don't think it's crude oil
Re: Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff by Judybash93(m): 12:46am On Aug 28, 2019
tyup:
It is stupid to think any car can run faster than a plane let alone competing with it in a race

anyways it's the follow me driver I pity just when you're blasted off by a plane only then would you learn

Are you serious right now?

Re: Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff by Mhizrasy: 1:16am On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff by godquality: 4:41am On Aug 28, 2019
As far as logic goes, the explanation given sound plausible and believable. But if it was Lai Mohammed who can tell me how he for twist everything to blame PDP grin grin
Re: Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff by Chubhie: 5:23am On Aug 28, 2019
tstx:
Yawn...

Discovered oil before them, started seeing real money before them... If to say we no be blacks, Nigeria for fine pass Dubai...

If i say black is cursed now some uninformed dodo will start mentioning me... So, i wont say it.
cry cry cry
Re: Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff by EgunMogaji2: 6:15am On Aug 28, 2019
tstx:
Yawn...

They used to come to UCH Ibadan for treatment angry
Re: Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff by penguinpikin: 6:42am On Aug 28, 2019
We are not of this planet.
Re: Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff by crystalodd: 6:55am On Aug 28, 2019
Todays game is Available Just Call or WhatsApp
070--8588--4203
Re: Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff by FarahAideed: 8:06am On Aug 28, 2019
The take off speed of an A380 is about 320 KM/H which is far beyond the speed of most production cars
Re: Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff by SamgoldBaba: 8:12am On Aug 28, 2019
What do you mean by the super-fast car never gets close to the accelerating superjumbo, which soars off into the night... Obafemee80
They were running on the same pace
Re: Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff by TUANKU(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2019
tstx:
Yawn...

No be lie you talk.
Re: Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff by alphaNomega: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2019
tstx:
Yawn...

Don't worry, many of us already know Black people have a fundamental problem.
Re: Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff by DeHumbleTboy: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2019
tstx:
Yawn...

of cause black is curse
Re: Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff by seangy4konji: 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
It is Same oil we have ooo...

Nigeria does not have. a national carrier bit dieziani can steal billions of dollars and still walking free..

Ordinary Kenya has over 100 airplanes as national carrier..

Cursed country.
Re: Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff by tck2000(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
sweet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Digging Road-sides To Bury Cables:when Will This Old Practice End In Nigeria? / Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) / 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.