Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,141 members, 7,863,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

"Please Take It Eazi With My Angel" - Femi Otedola Begs Mr Eazi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Please Take It Eazi With My Angel" - Femi Otedola Begs Mr Eazi (794 Views)

Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote / Femi Otedola, Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi & More Party With DJ Cuppy / Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Please Take It Eazi With My Angel" - Femi Otedola Begs Mr Eazi by GistMore9: 1:11am On Aug 28, 2019
Nigerian billionaire, Femi Otedola and his daughter's boyfriend, Mr Eazi had this witty chat on Instagram.
Singer Eazi shared a video of himself with Temi dancing to his song, and Otedola took to the comment section of the said post to beg Eazi to take it easy with his daughter.

'Mr Eazi take it Eazi with my Angel' he wrote

In response Eazi wrote his poular slang 'Zaga Dat' which means' I copy'

See more here; http://gistmore.com/please-take-it-eazi-with-my-angel-femi-otedola-begs-mr-eazi

Re: "Please Take It Eazi With My Angel" - Femi Otedola Begs Mr Eazi by GistMore9: 1:11am On Aug 28, 2019
smiley
Re: "Please Take It Eazi With My Angel" - Femi Otedola Begs Mr Eazi by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 28, 2019
Ok Sir. I will try my best.
Re: "Please Take It Eazi With My Angel" - Femi Otedola Begs Mr Eazi by majamajic(m): 1:27am On Aug 28, 2019
it's not an Eazi road
Re: "Please Take It Eazi With My Angel" - Femi Otedola Begs Mr Eazi by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 28, 2019
Lol

But why saying such if the daughter never complain

Verified WeChat and Alipay Wallet Available
Re: "Please Take It Eazi With My Angel" - Femi Otedola Begs Mr Eazi by GistMore10: 9:59am On Aug 28, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Tacha, Seyi, Khafi & Mike Nominated For Possible Eviction / Nigerian Man Says “fingering ” And “giving Head” Is Bibical / Kerry Washington Shows Off Her Igbo Writing Skills As She Congratulates Genevive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.