Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nigerian Man Says “fingering ” And “giving Head” Is Bibical - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Says “fingering ” And “giving Head” Is Bibical (787 Views)

Nigerian Man Says Fingering And Giving Head Is Biblical / Peruzzi Blasts A Lady Who Sketched Him, Says "Your Head Is Not Correct" (Photos) / Abiodun Ayoyinka Aka Papa Ajasco: “My Bald Head Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Says “fingering ” And “giving Head” Is Bibical by Woloaded(m): 1:00am On Sep 14, 2019
People are definitely interpreting the Bible as they see fit and one Twitter user just quoted some parts of the Bible as proof that “fingering” and “giving head” is biblical.

Solomon Buchi tweeted:

“Boring sex is not Godly. Fingering is biblical: Songs of Solomon 5:4: “My beloved put his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him..”

“This is talking about how powerful a man’s hand can give his wife pleasure.”..

Continue reading
http://woloaded.com/nigerian-man-says-fingering-and-giving-head-is-bibical/

Re: Nigerian Man Says “fingering ” And “giving Head” Is Bibical by Praizenews: 2:40am On Sep 14, 2019
Wow
Re: Nigerian Man Says “fingering ” And “giving Head” Is Bibical by mamajj17(f): 2:49am On Sep 14, 2019
To all MATURED MINDED Men in the House, when the work started grin grin grin, l mean Mature ooo not for the Small Boys grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Says “fingering ” And “giving Head” Is Bibical by mamajj17(f): 2:50am On Sep 14, 2019
To all MATURED MINDED Men in the House, get the work started grin grin grin, l mean Mature ooo not for the Small Boys grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Says “fingering ” And “giving Head” Is Bibical by kachi19: 5:51am On Sep 14, 2019
You see that book "Song Of Solomon" they don't like reading in the church... it contains the best moves of a thousand lifetimes
Re: Nigerian Man Says “fingering ” And “giving Head” Is Bibical by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 14, 2019
I don't even know how people satisfy each other without oral, I will rather not do the do than the do without oral, Speaking for myself thou.
Re: Nigerian Man Says “fingering ” And “giving Head” Is Bibical by chiommy123(f): 6:50am On Sep 14, 2019
Anything una do inside una house no concern us so far you no kill the innocent woman

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares The Shocking Thing A Doctor Did To His Brother's Pregnant Wife / Miss Rivers Emerges As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(MBGN) / Comedian AY Accosted By The Police For Allegedly Following One Way In V.I, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.