Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

First Class Ticket On Local Routes - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Class Ticket On Local Routes (1097 Views)

1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered / Reservation And Issuing Of Ticket On Any Airline Of Your Choice / How Can I Book For My Ticket On-line? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Class Ticket On Local Routes by cecegorz(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2010
Guys,

I was really wondering if it's worth it going first class on local routes which is 1hr on the average. What do you enjoy in an hour that is worth twice the economy price     
Any time i try to buy ticket, i always quash the idea for lack of merit, may be i was wrong after all. Wondering if they have skilled massuers working on your nerves for the flight duration  cool  cool  cool  cool

Please share your experience if you've done first class on local routes, may be i'll change my mind.
Re: First Class Ticket On Local Routes by cecegorz(m): 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2010
Hey guys,
You mean nobody wants to share how first class cabin treatments feel on locals? It's like we all have a general feeling about the cost vs value discrepancy.

Ok, if you have one of them governors or politicians as a relative, can you get the info from them and share with us? I am sure they do fly premium all the time.
Re: First Class Ticket On Local Routes by suxes2005(m): 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2010
I doubt if there is first class
thingy on local route aside
biz class

SHALOM
Re: First Class Ticket On Local Routes by cecegorz(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2010
^^^ Any how, do you have info on the full services? I want to know why they charge double of economy price. Is it worth it     
Re: First Class Ticket On Local Routes by suxes2005(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2010
^^^^

Oga mi i dunno ooo
mayb 'em nid more moni

SHALOM
Re: First Class Ticket On Local Routes by samoyin(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2010
@suxes2005

First of all there are NO first class cabin on local flights, its a matter of some comfort and class all together,
you get some sort of extra attention and treatment.

The fare cannot be the same since you will have more attention that those in the economy cabin.

But some as a marketing strategy may just fly the business class just to reach out to the
high net-worth individuals who prefer staying away from the crowd.

But for an hour flight is just really not worth it, except of course you can afford it, why not.

Samuel
Re: First Class Ticket On Local Routes by kolajoo(m): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been On The Same Flight With The Repentant Niger Delta Exmilitants / Qatar Travel / How Can One Overcome The Fear Of Flying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.