Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower (44369 Views)

Tboss Baby Daddy Exposed By Friends During Heart Baby Shower / Tboss' Baby Shower Video And Pictures / Breaking News: Uti Nwachukwu Is Tboss' Baby Daddy!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by Saao(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
No more shame. Pesin do olosho take score a goal, instead of hiding her head in shame, she's here celebrating. When I was a kid they refer to it as illegitimate but no more. May GOD help my generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by King204(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
I hope is twins, cus dat stuff looks like parachute smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by egojeny1(f): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
Haba, why expose the tommy like this na. Nawa o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by Alexis11: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
This is what I always tell guys.., No matter the level of shakara any lady dey show she must get her own price and any man that can afford it go konk am. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by AfonjaBoston: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
… who chook the idiot belle?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by tsharp(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
I hope mama Akunna did not attend. If you know you know. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by ityP(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
There's nothing sexy about a nude baby bump. Absolutely nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by stonemasonn: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Omo! the belle big sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by hush15: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mrop:
She wrote ;

Watvh The Video => HERE

twins coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by IkemChris(m): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
See how her tummy looks so big! That baby is so big oooo. Choi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by Ooye12: 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Don’t no why people’s cant live private life ..any dis one na sh*t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by Angelfrost(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
ityP:
There's nothing sexy about a nude baby bump. Absolutely nothing.

Some one needs to actually explain the rationale behind it, cos I have never been able to wrap my intelligence around it... If you ask most of the dimwits doing it, it would be unsurprising to know it's another silly bandwagon. We borrow trash from the diaspora, but never meaningful things like leadership, development, quality movies, etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by bluecircle470: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
Next time you’ll put “graphic pics”

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by Isoduwa(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
ArinzeAnthony03:
Stupid girl, I thought she said she was not pregnant

Because she dey shame no husband no boyfriends to show off with

But where is Uti?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by aguh1: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
Please who is her husband? Is she married?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by Zane2point4(m): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
We know them.

While she was acting like she doesn't need a man
Here she is pregnant for a man.

Am sure chimamanda will be a loving and caring mum at home, while a tigress in the public and her fans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by Casekiller(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
She for kuku remove the whole cloth now .make we see the breast and all .mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by jaxxy(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
I wish her the best in motherhood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by bejick(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
TheAutoReporter:
Did the OP just say a year? How many months does pregnancy take again, please? Bloggers, please always research before you post biko, even if its not your field, please take time to verify

last year na, we are in the 8th month at least pregnancy is 9 months. so if anyone is to do research it should be you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by spartoo: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Obagoblog:
bloggers ehn.. you gat believe them sometimes.

But come to think of it, ladies unclothedness is no longer a big deal even to them. Can you imagine. Raising her gown to display her black pant just to show us her baby bump. smh

So you zoomed in to view the black pata?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Obagoblog:
bloggers ehn.. you gat believe them sometimes.

But come to think of it, ladies unclothedness is no longer a big deal even to them. Can you imagine. Raising her gown to display her black pant just to show us her baby bump. smh

MY DEAR

UWA MMEBI

END OF THIS WORLD IS NEAR!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by Sergioaguero: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
How to reduce pH of your water that is too Alkaline

Although in chemistry, most of us knows that to neutralize a substance or water that is alkaline, you need an acid to do, but we all know that most acid are toxic eg Sulfuric acid, Hcl, hydrochloric acid. If you are reading this article congratulations.

We want to introduce you to a natural way reduce your water alkalinity to neutral (ph 7.0) or highest ( 7.5 ph). You can do this by...

SEE HOW VIA THE LINK HERE BELOW: �
https://catfish9ja..com/2019/08/how-to-reduce-ph-of-your-water-that-is.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by Chiefochiefo(m): 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
I thought her father cursed her? So curse no get power ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by majamajic(m): 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
the boy that pump this Belle ,
his dad must be a Vulgarizer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by TheAutoReporter: 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
bejick:

last year na, we are in the 8th month at least pregnancy is 9 months. so if anyone is to do research it should be you.

LOL... I have heard you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by Otunbastevo(m): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
Who cares Nonesense...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by wizod(m): 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
And i ask again. WHO IS THE FATHER OF THIS BABY?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower by stanley000: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ugy thing, just look at her school of ugly friends tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! / Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo / Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.