Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Buhari Doing 'hide And Seek' In Japan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Doing 'hide And Seek' In Japan? (834 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best / EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani / Buhari Doing Same Mistake Jonathan Did In 2015 – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Doing 'hide And Seek' In Japan? by chozzy: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2019
I am a Nigerian from North Central ....

But, I'm sort of beginning to appreciate this new dimension of embarrassing our inept leaders in foreign countries.
It started with former DSP Ekweremadu in Germany. Today, a whole country's president is doing hide and seek in a foreign country..

Nigeria is now a Banana Republic. Our leaders have turned themselves to demi-gods and tyrants.
They shoot, kill, lock up peaceful protesters. Today, Sowore is still in detention. As the saying goes, water must always find its way. Since our govt has so militarised Nigeria to ban simple protests at home, let Nigerians abroad join IPOB memebers to protest in foreign lands

ENOUGH is ENOUGH !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Doing 'hide And Seek' In Japan? by PureGoldh(m): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2019
Am not sure you are from North Central...what's up with all these agitations?

Do yO if know how many souls that have been lost withing the short space?

Do yOu knOw hOw many resources that have been wasted within this shirt space?

Let's call a spade a spade... Yes, Buhari's government ain't favorable to us all but we cannot achieve anything with Violence

All we need in this country is peace and Unity
Re: Buhari Doing 'hide And Seek' In Japan? by majamajic(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2019
too bad ,
Re: Buhari Doing 'hide And Seek' In Japan? by chozzy: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2019
PureGoldh:

Let's call a spade a spade... Yes, Buhari's government ain't favorable to us all but we cannot achieve anything with Violence

Nobody is calling for violence.
All we're talking about is a peaceful revolution
Re: Buhari Doing 'hide And Seek' In Japan? by donkripton(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
PureGoldh:

Please tell me, how can there be peace and unity when we have a faulty constitution that supports a certain class of people.
If IPOB knows that they can't fight from within then they shuold do it in the country where they have the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Doing 'hide And Seek' In Japan? by nairalandankrah: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
If nah you nko! He knows how formidable IPOB IS
he knows he will definitely be EMBARRASSED if he dares make himself public
Re: Buhari Doing 'hide And Seek' In Japan? by PureGoldh(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
donkripton:

Please tell me, how can there be peace and unity when we have a faulty constitution that supports a certain class of people.
If IPOB knows that they can't fight from within then they shuold do it in the country where they have the opportunity.

I understand what you just said... But Violence is not the best option
Re: Buhari Doing 'hide And Seek' In Japan? by chozzy: 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
donkripton:

Exactly my point too

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu And Atiku Which One Is More Corrupt? / Imo: Despite Supreme Court Ruling, Ihedioha Can Still Reclaim His Mandate / South Eastern Development; A Passionante Appeal From Alaigbo Organization.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.