Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,977 members, 7,863,481 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos (47406 Views)

Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) / Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos / Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by Innobee99(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
Dat brez should be facing me and not the ground biko
Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by Flashh: 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
Amossity:
Our sister cant be moving around the street at 2am. For what. And who on earth follows trafic light at around 2am for dat mata.? Some place trafic light stop working at 12am.
Do you share same sister with everybody on this forum? No. So take a sit and watch.

Temptee101:

...and quickly swallowed everything the girl said. I pity you
Pity yourself, for being so naive in nature. Have you asked yourself, what can the lady say to the driver, 'what would have gone wrong for him to scratch her with car key and break her phone'? Which sane man do that to a lady. Sensible men don't do that.

Hope you ain't one of those braindamage men, who takes advantages on females, because they see them as a weaker gender(physically).

11 Likes

Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
majamajic:
the hand that hold that phone and the boobies looks like of 99yrs old woman ,

meanwhile u never talk what transpired , story of 2 night workers

your destination was Famcity , a club on Admiralty way

r sad
majamajic:

Pastor Jimoh! her body her life.Why assaulted ur customer,injured her(Why her bweast?) even smashed her phone.Haba! wish nah omo Mushin/Agege that fl@thead Chukwuma jammed not those Island slay mama.By the time she use broken bottle design his face,buy new fone for her. He won't dare touch a lady again
Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by Temptee101(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Flashh:

Do you share same sister with everybody on this forum? No. So take a sit and watch.

Pity yourself, for being so naive in nature. Have you asked yourself, what can the lady say to the driver, 'what would have gone wrong for him to scratch her with car key and break her phone'? Which sane man do that to a lady. Sensible men don't do that.

Hope you ain't one of those braindamage men, who takes advantages on females, because they see them as a weaker gender(physically).

Your level of foolishness is way beyond human understanding

Continue wining and dinning in your undiluted stupidity. Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
SaintHilary:
Breast no cum b private part again

Since when?
Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
Na wa ooo, see as guys for this thread just dey focus on her breast, Haba.

Na different kind of breast dey oooo, e fit be nature ooo no curse her, focus on the matter at hand.

1 Like

Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by distilledwalex(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
There is more to the story..
Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by greatsodade(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Flashh:
That guy must not get away with this. Since Uber could deny him, it something to tell that the driver is illegal.

If you check some comments, you would know there are a lot of people, who aren't mentally alright like the driver, on this forum.

They ain't talking about the cruel act displayed by the driver, but body-shamed the victim.[Wish it were to be their sister]

...Talk say you like breast abi waytin. traffic light by 2.am in lagos. normally a reasonable person should not be on street by that time (except in the case of emergency). but because of unreasonable people like her that is why the driver is on the street.worse still she dey go club and probably she no wan pay up as maga never show up. somebody draw mark on her breast by herself to draw attention and instead of you to condemn it, you talking down people who are doing so . bros fear God na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by americaninja1: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
u sabi famcity.. Nightlife... na all those wobe gurlz full dere..
majamajic:

Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by Slimsly100(f): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
Aswear some people booby no be private party again angry
Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by calyto: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Are you expecting people to take you serious with 'Crash my breast'? grin grin

Sounds funny to me.

On a serious note, where were you going to at 2am?
Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by majamajic(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
wisdomkid:

may your entire family be humilated and molested whenever it's 7PM.. since we're cursing night workers.

u get mind oo

did I curse anyone with what I said , meanwhile I work till 6 am

mind how u talk

boy if I may ask u , what's the nature of your job ?
Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by Flashh: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
Temptee101:

[s]Your level of foolishness is way beyond human understanding

Continue wining and dinning in your undiluted stupidity. Bye[/s]
You are an oaf. You quoted me first and stop being deranged and stop acting like you know what's up.

I believe your ex girlfriend has chewed your brain, before dumping you, because you are so stúpid and wayward, by nature. Reason, when a male lays aspersion on a female, you will be too dumb to know that, there are things that shouldn't be done as a sane person. You are too dumb to think she might not have done something to deserve such cruelty. Wait! Why am I explaining morals to a stone-head dolt, with an oil-bloated brain.

#DeepSign! Typically example of the those mentally unstable simpleton I was talking about, has shown face.

I don't mention eegits like you on here anymore. I have pummeled them several times and decided to put them aside. Just get your madness off my side.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by Flashh: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
greatsodade:

...Talk say you like breast abi waytin. traffic light by 2.am in lagos. normally a reasonable person should not be on street by that time (except in the case of emergency). but because of unreasonable people like her that is why the driver is on the street.worse still she dey go club and probably she no wan pay up as maga never show up. somebody draw mark on her breast by herself to draw attention and instead of you to condemn it, you talking down people who are doing so . bros fear God na.
Nigga, where did you get this from the post? Why being so naive?

8 Likes

Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by akdjr(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
You booked a cab, and you told the driver to pass the traffic light which I guess was on red when he stop to obey the traffic laws, you never said he put off the engine and how he scratch ur boobs with his key while waiting for the traffic light to turn green is not adding up without explicit explanation. You went to Uber office to complain and you were told he's not a driver on their platform having show them your trip history. The trip receipt should serve as evidence and Uber will definitely reveal to you the driver who picked you. Please state clearly what actually happened between you and the driver with honesty.

2 Likes

Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
SaintHilary:
Breast no cum b private part again

Olosho brêast na public something cheesy
Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
there so many drivers out there claiming to be uber, just buy a 2005 corrolla and hit the road you automatically become uberized, ladies who like jumping into anycar with ac beware.
Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
Brest is still a precious organ of women. I don't know why modern day girls see it as something to display at every given opportunity... This is madness...

And to that Uber driver, you are a pervert.. So you don't see other part of her body to 'crash' with key but the brest??

2am.. That odd hour tho shocked

1 Like

Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by agbajor27: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
Flashh:
That guy must not get away with this. Since Uber could deny him, it something to tell that the driver is illegal.

If you check some comments, you would know there are a lot of people, who aren't mentally alright like the driver, on this forum.

They ain't talking about the cruel act displayed by the driver, but body-shamed the victim.[Wish it were to be their sister]
Many nigerians are sick. the evidence is all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
olumalcolm:
Its no more Olympus has fallen, Angel has indeed fallen. You told him to obey traffic light at 2am midnignt but baba wan drop u sharply mk ur fare no plenty so he go fit go anoda trip cos baba get target, u begin run tap mouth, naso baba kukuma finish the angel, afterall olympus don kukuma fall b4. grin
I don't know why everything must fall down in Gerard Butler movies

Olympus has fallen
White house down
Now, Angel has fallen grin

1 Like

Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by kaystick86(m): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Weldon eeh, telling the poor drive to obey traffic light by 2am bcoz you own the road abi.
Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by naijajobx: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by TSRC: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Whenever I see a lady with leg chain, the first thing that comes to my mind is runs girl.
And it is 90% correct.

Just look at this one booking uber by 2am when wife materials are sleeping at home.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by olumalcolm(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
eni4real:
I don't know why everything must fall down in Gerard Butler movies

Olympus has fallen
White house down
Now, Angel has fallen grin
O SU MI OO, i even dey try download the movie sef, i no see am download. i mean the Angel has fallen. Abeg u sabi any solid movie download sites abi we neva fit download am? smiley
Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by TSRC: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Had to be nyamuri! If they can wake up their parents with karate kick, what cant they do?
If your parent had given you some form of education instead of giving you a bowl to beg like a born throway, your life would have been better than this.

Upgraded almajiri.

1 Like

Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by Heavengained1: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
LADY: Oga, why did you jump the traffic light?
UBER MAN: because it's 2am and the road is free.
LADY:What do you mean that the road is free?
UBER MAN: isn't it obvious?
LADY: that's a very dumb response.
UBER MAN: did you just call me dumb?
LADY: no not you...the traffic light.
UBER MAN:pls don't insult me or I might have to abort your trip.
LADY: you dare not try that rubbish with me..
You must be joking
UBER MANsadpulls over)...pls come down from my car.
LADY: no, I won't come down. Take me back to where you picked me from.
UBER MAN: come down, come down! Come down now
LADY: no I won't...
UBER MAN: (at this point, goes to the lad's side of the, uses his car key and the next thing? Instablog!).
I don't think it adds up .
Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by DateMynd44(m): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
majamajic:

omo u get eyes walai.
I had to check again and na so bro grin
Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by deedee44: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
Gistring:
Watch Video Here >> http://gistmore.com/lady-reveals-what-a-driver-did-to-her-in-lagos-photos
Na the car key make the breast fall like this abi wetin she mean by crash?
Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by seangy4konji: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
It's obvious she is a very rude lekki epe olonsho.
Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by raphy(m): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
Crash her Brest what ride or wht kind of fuckery was that.?
Tore her skirt trying to finger her or what the Bleep did he take ?

That niqqa was so high on cow dung

But the lady was doing her night work I guess.
Re: Samantha Otobo: Uber Driver Injures Lady's Breast, Breaks Her Phone In Lagos by virago(f): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
huptin:
Madam, no be the man crash your breast o, your breast been done crash tey tey, the man only scratched your breast with his key!

gringringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court / Robber Hit With His Own Charm, Slumps In Lagos (photo) / 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.