Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan (40357 Views)

President Buhari Attends Opening Session Of ECOWAS Parliament Summit (Photos) / President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) / President Buhari Participates In The Opening Session Of 76th UNGA In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2019
Alright ..
Say Something better not just watching..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by NurseJay: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2019
Hmmn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by BobiNick(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2019
Hope Ipob are waiting outside abi them no know the venue lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Oshlander: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Toscarel: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2019
let me understand this,
he went to Japan while their prime minister was away at the g8 summit, stayed there and welcomed him back to his country , who does that?

what man visits a house without the head of the family present? or is it his wife the man is looking for ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by akin9ja78(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2019
Hate it or love it. The most powerful man in Afrika.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Jasseyfrd(m): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2019
cybertron88:
Still searching for the shinning

Shining with lies grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2019
What I don’t understand is, how can you be hosting development meeting in another continent. Another way of embezzling money, when was the last time or heard European Union or America hosting development in Another Mans Land. We have lost it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by fortran12: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2019
Codes151:
Lol... I bet he’s the least educated in that room!!! Lol. They dude behind is like.... nton
You don't have to comment on every post. What does tha have to do with anything,he is still the president of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2019
cathodekazim:
Reno, ffk and the piggy criminals won't like this. Sons of perdition. Corruption flows in thr vein.

After the Japanese pm finished his G7 meeting in France Why was Buhari not called to the g7 meeting..Or Japanese president is the gen.sec that when someone doesn't come or invited would later go to the jp for minutes of the meeting..
Nigerians please wake up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by MSEdLAW(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2019
looks photo-shopped to me..lol!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Jabioro: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2019
Did he went there for any competition? Let us know the winning price.He went to to Japan shine and at home front he dey dull himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Spatta: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2019
African development in Tokyo? Only Daft African Presidents attend such meeting. Nana who shamed France President wont,
Did you see the President of Tanzania there?
Can you see there are more Dark skinned People in the Picture?
Buhari is a figure head, He does not know anything about presiding over a Nation
He just go to wherever Abba Kyari assign him
Nigeria In a Terrible Mess, we have lost our honor among Nations

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by jrusky(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2019
Sorry you mean ipooh hasn't arrest and detained him yet What are they waiting for

I hate hate Buhari with no repentance but I hate ipooh and Kanu with passion and I won't repent of that now and never.

IPOOH supporters kill yourself if you are not happy with my post. Nonsense people bastards.

Let Kanu come to Nigeria if he is a man he claimed to be. Only a bastard invite war to his father's house. Any man filled with hate like Kanu and his follow I will hate and hate for a lifetime.

IPOOH my a s s. No one chose Kanu neither any rsfredum done to choose him to start from where Ojukwu stop. Ojukwu served igbo till dead but now igbo are the one serving and licking the
a s s of this idiot called Kanu.

Pls call me aboki or Afonja infact I prefer such name because on the issue on ground they seems more intelligent and wiser.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Toscarel: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2019
akin9ja78:
Hate it or love it. The most powerful man in Afrika.

dream on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Bukden16(m): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2019
He was there to listen.
But I am not sure if PMB will still remember a thing.

It's just ma inner thoughts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by 1shortblackboy: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2019
and what has his shinning benefited nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Codes151(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2019
Well. Today I have time! He’s accepted by you not I. Okay.. make I commot for NL
fortran12:

You don't have to comment on every post. What does tha have to do with anything,he is still the president of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by bejeria101(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2019
Dullard of the fulani republic! Shine kwa ma shoe polish dem use lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by skedman(m): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2019
Codes151:
Lol... I bet he’s the least educated in that room!!! Lol. They dude behind is like.... nton
he is not educated yet he is your president representing your entire family any where he goes.
Then i think something is wrong some where.
Either your father is the problem or you.
Kindly ask your father for an answer he might have an answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by GoldChest(m): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2019
He should be the oldest in that gathering but not the smartest .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by XANDERBOY85: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2019
Heheheheh grin grin grin

IPOB has really been tormenting these horrible 'one Nigeria' bigots! See how all of them have IPOB on their mind 24/7! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Gofwane(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2019
Codes151:
Lol... I bet he’s the least educated in that room!!! Lol.
yet he is there while your educated dad who is a professor is back there in the village sitting on a wooden stool, in mud hut without electricity drinking garri this early morning grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by HopeRisingmatte(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2019
What has all of this translated to, in terms of improving the Nigerian economy at the end of the day?
Fuel price never reduced and we don't have a functional refinery yet (God bless Dangote for trying to build one)
There has been a gradual decay in terms of national security, with BH overrunning our security agencies in the NE. Abuja Kaduna road still remains a trap with Kidnappers having a field day ( God bless DCP Abba Kyari for always bursting them)
The economy is still staggering like a drunkard. Electricity which should be a basic necessity is a tall order. Our leaders travel out and see how the system in developed climes are organized but come back home and turn a blind eye, and yet you commend that?
Road maintenance which is done everywhere is neglected here causing avoidable injuries.
There is a lot of Rut in the system and the sooner we tell ourselves certain truths, the better for us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Sicilyjoe: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2019
Igbos Don Bleep up big time, we suppose see his replica of ekwelemadus video , now u guys know his venue, u should do the needful asap and stop disturbing the embassy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by SouthSouth1914: 10:02am On Aug 28, 2019
Dpharisee:
Buhari shines, says Buhari media centre, Nairaland chapter

I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by keneck1: 10:02am On Aug 28, 2019
anyimontana:
Living corpse
God bless president Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by DeraNwamazi(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2019
We africans dont need their help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by dmltoyin(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2019
Codes151:
a general
I bet you don't know who an army general is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by tot(f): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2019
Oshlander:
Has Buhari ever worn suit before?

If yes, please let me see the picture.

Thanks in advance.

He did, during his campaign in 2015.. probably the first and last time he did so.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake / Aspirant Retrieves Money From Delegates In Niger State (Video) / Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.