Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,145 members, 7,953,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) (40517 Views)

Yoruba Nation Agitators Spotted At Sagamu Interchange - Photos / Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics) / Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 9:57pm On May 29, 2020
This afternoon, I commissioned the Eleyele Dam Rehabilation Project. I restated that the Ibadan urban food management project initiated by the previous admin was a courageous and bold move to ensure that we do not live the history of the floods of 26th August 2011 again.
Pic 1&2
https://mobile.twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1266415682004148224?p=v
We flagged off the construction of Iwo Road Interchange today. The Interchange is strategic to the economy of Oyo State and will adress the traffic gridlock on Iwo Road and reduce the man-hours wasted on this road. The timeline for completion of the road is 12 months.
Pic 3&4
https://mobile.twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1266449032421019649?p=v

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 9:58pm On May 29, 2020
Makinde is working!

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) by funmike83(f): 9:59pm On May 29, 2020
Indeed

4 Likes

Re: Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) by chris4gold(m): 10:00pm On May 29, 2020
Omituntun

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) by micfoley: 10:03pm On May 29, 2020
Good. Hope it is completed on time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) by Cosbyrich: 10:04pm On May 29, 2020
Splendid

1 Like

Re: Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) by Magicians: 11:14pm On May 29, 2020
Where is the pix of the interchange?!
My Ib people pls post pix as your state grow in leaps n bounds.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:23am On May 30, 2020
Good one, government should seriously invest in infrastructure and bring out favourable policies that will grow the economy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) by longetivity(m): 12:31am On May 30, 2020
a welcome development

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) by philo04(m): 12:33am On May 30, 2020
Nigerians cannot be tired of flag offs
Re: Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) by Solsix(m): 7:15am On May 30, 2020
It seems this guy is working
Re: Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On May 30, 2020
Omi titun
Re: Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On May 30, 2020
Show better 3D pictures of the proposed bus interchange.

And the dam too.

We can't see anything from the pics you posted up there.

Let's feast our eyes on what Seyi is doing.

6 Likes

Re: Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) by ODJ123(m): 12:02pm On May 30, 2020
isoright...
let's see how it goes..

*Poverty is when u finish free mode in sim 1 and then switch too sim 2*����

meanwhile check ma SIG

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) by ClitRaider: 12:03pm On May 30, 2020
flat amaka
Re: Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:03pm On May 30, 2020
This afternoon, I commissioned the Eleyele Dam Rehabilation Project. I restated that the Ibadan urban food management project initiated by the previous admin was a courageous and bold move to ensure that we do not live the history of the floods of 26th August 2011 again.
Thumbs up to Seyi with this

@the bolded date above in red,
That was one of the most emotional and sad day in the history of Ibadan.
Affected hundreds of people.
Again, thumbs up Seyi

Anyone remembers this Black Friday?
Twas just like yesterday sad

Shanklee:
I do
onyxo76:
I do o, slept on iwo road that night in my car with my wife and 1 year old son then, I spent over 13 hrs in traffic that night
We thank God for your lives and the lives of your family members!
That was 9 years ago!
It can only be God.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) by kenzysmith: 12:03pm On May 30, 2020
if pdp can field this man and emmauel udom of akwa ibom as the next presidential candidate and vp candidate they will surely ve nigeria votes but dey would rather choose former thief atiku and kwankwaso and loose the country weak me i swear

14 Likes

Re: Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) by athaboi(f): 12:04pm On May 30, 2020
My favorite governor

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) by Kemistri4(m): 12:04pm On May 30, 2020
Nice cool
Re: Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 30, 2020
Better pictures.

Cool.

Ìbàdàn, nílé Olúyọ̀lé. Ajẹ̀'gbín jẹ̀'karaun.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) by spirul77: 12:06pm On May 30, 2020
Godwin obaseki come see your mate, no be to dey shout wake and see up and down with nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) by martineverest(m): 12:06pm On May 30, 2020
Oyo State always get good governors
Re: Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:06pm On May 30, 2020
good one

Re: Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) by laosy(m): 12:07pm On May 30, 2020
Shebi they talk say na audio be this governor, come off it, you'll are just pained as*, and for those requesting for the Iwo road interchange pictures, can't you read?
He said construction will begin very soon, and will be completed in 12 months!

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC: No More Payment Of Oil Subsidy Going Forward / Nigerian Soldier Arrested At Borno Motor Park With 2,000 Rounds Of Ammunition / Police Tear-Gas Protesters At Lekki Tollgate (Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.