Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies (27186 Views)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
0temSapien:
It's both. Lemme just summarise what I know so that you can know exactly what it is.

Existence is not created, but there is an overall consciousness of existence. This overall consciousness was called Reverad. Within Reverad, all humanlike souls in existence dwell. Then this Reverad(formless, shapeless) brought out many of these souls and gave body to them. Some of the souls brought out by Reverad initially were Atum, Allah, Yahweh, Olorun, Ohomorihi, Esu, Vishnu, Brahma, Chimides, Chaleb, Murmoh, Odin, Enki, Enlil, Ereshkigal, etc. They are in billions.
Reverad also exploded in a big bang to bring about many universes. Then these first beings formed from Reverad were sent to explore all these universes.

More than 3 billion years ago, eight male beings descended into our universe and then into our solar system, then into our planet called earth. They met a female called Earthus in it. The eight male beings are Eartum, Yahweh, Allah, Chimides, Chaleb, Murmoh, Euchlydes and Ephradite. They created the Anakims and they gave birth to the Nephilims and Rephaims. Later thousands of their likes came to join them, including Olorun, Nzame, Odin, El, Abassi, etc. They created the homo erectuses. Then these beings departed the earth one after the other, leaving behind the homo erectuses and the Neanderthals.

After 4.5 billion years of the earth existence, the sun expanded and the inhabitants of the earth all died. Then just 282,016 years ago, stars began to fall into the earth and human beings, animals and other lives came up in it again. This is the origin of the homo sapiens whom we are today.

This is stupid. Who exactly wrote this? I mean the history book? A human being? How? Who inspired him?

Buddy, everything you need to know about ur existence is in the bible. Please come back to the light man. Stop going so far to look for what is right in fron of you.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by 0temSapien: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:

This is stupid. Who exactly wrote this? I mean the history book? A human being? How? Who inspired him?

Buddy, everything you need to know about ur existence is in the bible. Please come back to the light man. Stop going so far to look for what is right in fron of you.

This is your conclusion. Anyway, in the reality this is the truth and not what you feel. The bible is just a book directing you to Yahweh, one of the beings brought to consciousness by God Almighty. All the gods you humans have ever worshipped are mere beings like you and me. Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Vishnu, Atum, Olorun etc are nothing but a microscopic organism before God Almighty their maker. May the Light of God Almighty reveal the truth to you someday. cool
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
0temSapien:

This is your conclusion. Anyway, in the reality this is the truth and not what you feel. The bible is just a book directing you to Yahweh, one of the beings brought to consciousness by God Almighty. All the gods you humans have ever worshipped are mere beings like you and me. Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Vishnu, Atum, Olorun etc are nothing but a microscopic organism before God Almighty their maker. May the Light of God Almighty reveal the truth to you someday. cool

I serve God almighty The creator of the heavens and earth. His name is Jehovah , he is the "I am that I am" The King of kings and the Lord of Lords. His name is also Yahweh.

Bros shey you say Yahweh is a being like you abi? oya it means you have the power to make other human beings too na or create a life, And command angels. Right?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by 0temSapien: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:

I serve God almighty The creator of the heavens and earth. His name is Jehovah , he is the "I am that I am" The King of kings and the Lord of Lords. His name is also Yahweh.

Bros shey you say Yahweh is a being like you abi? oya it means you have the power to make other human beings too na or create a life, And command angels. Right?
Jehovah is one of the beings created by God Almighty and he can't even deny this. Currently, Jehovah is held in a spiritual cage by the gods of science in a bid to make religion lose value and usher humanity into the era of science fully. Jehovah is now 3 years in his spiritual cage, so why do you keep worshipping a prisoner?

Worldly Music 10: 4
4. It's obvious the gods of bad religions are captured in the cages. Human evolution is breaking down the evil rocks of ages. It's time for a change of consciousness in stages. The age of depending on the gods is passing away.

5. We are the gods ourselves, we can do great things. We need no external god except ourselves. We've conquered the words inspired by the religious gods. We're in the long awaited age of Aquarius. Now we see those who worship religious gods as if they worship the prisoners. Yahweh, Allah, Mazda, Moloch, they are all in their prisons. It's strange to see those who are free worshipping prisoners. It's time to quit, to quit worshipping the prisoners.

6. Otem and the prophets of Yahweh have made their urim declarations. Ten times within half a year contests have been staged. But the urims of Otem became a reality over that of Yahweh all the time. It's a sign to bring the world into the Aquarius age.

7. We are now the most powerful, we can conquer gods. Thinkers don't submit their souls to any god to rule. We make our own good rules and abide by them. We are fully in Aquarius. We see the folly of religious gods. Yahweh, Allah, Mazda, Moloch, they are all in their prisons. It's strange to see those who are free worshipping prisoners. It's time to quit, to quit worshipping the prisoners.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
MadCow1:

Na poor people dey get witchcraft problems..

Make money and see if you go get any winch problem.

Na so. Na poor people wey Dey beat pikin on top witchcraft matter. The most bizarre reasoning you will ever see. If I sell my soul to the devil, is it not for enjoyment in this world? Why would I then make my parents suffer, as that suffering would be transferred to me?

You see witchcraft in Oyibo tv shows and you see people selling their souls and hammering. But in naija, some poor schmuck in a village is selling his soul so he can make others poor . Ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
0temSapien:
Jehovah is one of the beings created by God Almighty and he can't even deny this. Currently, Jehovah is held in a spiritual cage by the gods of science in a bid to make religion lose value and usher humanity into the era of science fully. Jehovah is now 3 years in his spiritual cage, so why do you keep worshipping a prisoner?

Let me tell you something buddy. For you to know that Jehovah is the Creator of heavens and the earth, and to know that he lives and rules over humanity, that his throne can never be taken from him, for you to know that he created you and your whole existence is a gift from him, and that you will stand to defend your existence before him when the time comes, you will urinate on your bed this night in sleep and you will not know when it will happen. It will happen to you and it will be the proof that the God I serve is the owner of the world.

And that the words written in Revelation 22:13 in the bible is true and is Jehovah God, the "I am that I am" speaking .

When the sign comes to pass, please come here and confess and come back to light . Bless you brother.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by MadCow1: 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
ornicus:

Na so. Na poor people wey Dey beat pikin on top witchcraft matter. The most bizarre reasoning you will ever see. If I sell my soul to the devil, is it not for enjoyment in this world? Why would I then make my parents suffer, as that suffering would be transferred to me?

You see witchcraft in Oyibo tv shows and you see people selling their souls and hammering. But in naija, some poor schmuck in a village is selling his soul so he can make others poor . Ridiculous.

On God Bro..
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by 0temSapien: 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:

Let me tell you something buddy. For you to know that Jehovah is the Creator of heavens and the earth, and to know that he lives and rules over humanity, that his throne can never be taken from him, for you to know that he created you and your whole existence is a gift from him, and that you will stand to defend your existence before him when the time comes, you will urinate on your bed this night in sleep and you will not know when it will happen. It will happen to you and it will be the proof that the God I serve is the owner of the world.

And that the words written in Revelation 22:13 in the bible is true and is Jehovah God, the "I am that I am" speaking .

When the sign comes to pass, please come here and confess and come back to light . Bless you brother.
You think that you can use mere words of threats on me, Otem, the chosen one of the gods? May Jehovah your god continue to languish in his cage today and for a thousand years. How I wish the light of God Almighty which created Jehovah your god could reveal itself to you today and show you Jehovah your god who's in his spiritual cage. Hmm.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by Thablownmindset: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
Xisnin:
It was due to Hunger not witchcraft.
Thank your stars that Nigerian society believes fairy tales without investigation.
You are one of those who destroyed the Nigerian psyche such that the average joe now
see anything through the lens of spirit and search for "enemies" everywhere they go.
Such baseless belief is one of the reasons our country is not growing.

oloribu�
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by mysticwarrior(m): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ishawuru, Aro meta, Okoto aro, Olokosho dudu.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by mightyideasrule(f): 4:08am On Aug 30, 2019
Lovely message and I love mount Zion ministry
Contact me for your pure and undiluted fresh organic Honey please click to order online now. Thanks https://paystack.com/buy/PROD_arzl23kampsn6ht. Whatzapp link https:///2348136325205

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by orunto27: 5:08am On Aug 30, 2019
Thank God for U.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by 0temSapien: 6:42am On Aug 30, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:

Your god has done what he knows how to do best. I mean he has failed as usual. You should go and arrest him and castrate him for telling you lies. How did you even expect Yahweh to act when he is currently handicapped in his spiritual cage?
May the Light of God Almighty which created Yahweh your god reveal the truth to you and help you out of your delusions, lying prophet. grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by Xisnin(m): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2019
Thablownmindset:

oloribu�
Since you have been searching for witches, why are you still in poverty?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by 0temSapien: 4:35am On Aug 31, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:

Who told you lies that Yahweh ever made a human beings? All souls are from God Almighty the creator of Yahweh and not from Yahweh himself. How can you lie that Yahweh made human beings? Is it because the Bible lied so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible / How I Found God: Marilyn Adamson (ex-atheist) Shares Her Experience. / Factors That Can Lead To Sexual Impurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.