Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies (27184 Views)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by Oreofeni: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
amparas:
Entrepreneur... see a problem, solve it and make money

You're actually correct, this is another angle to it.

However , Mike Bamiloye motivation was not money based.
It was more of projecting God's power to liberate the captives
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by OMOTOWO(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
Evebeautyworld2:

But how do u know about this?
And how do they really look like though

You can get these information from the olota of ota palace ..
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by obi3x(m): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
Yksoul:
indomie generation of today cannot know ayamatanga,i remembered that year 1993,i was in secondary school then
Wow!!...I never even start school that year...heck!!,I Neva even get sense sef...lol
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by Senudi96(m): 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
Am I the only one who doubts the conventional with craft theory
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by StUriah(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Isawuru,
A ba Ebora je ti n yangan;
O ji lokutu b'orisha pin obi papo.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by Ladotrader(m): 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Lol in Ogun state that houses Oju-ore, Nitel, Otun, Iyana Ota, Babio, Toll gate, Iya iyesi
Ogun state himself a whole
But Na every Yoruba bro ekiti state worst pass .
Ask any one
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by mrZENographer: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
0temSapien:
When you see a clearer vision, you let go the blury one. When you see light, darkness gets banish. When you see the Creator, the impostors are swept out of the way. I have seen beyond what humans see. I have died, resurrected and saw what is in the other side of life. I have seen the truth of reality.

You actually died and came back?

Hmm, what did you see in the other side?
Who did you see as the creator?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
What kinda Weed is this man smoking?

Was is An American, Japanese, European or chinese witchcraft?

I am guessing it was A nigerian witchcraft. grin grin Only in Nigeria will you find witchcrafts.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by Fideo(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
So this man is a product of ife grin
#greatest ife articulate ife
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by 0temSapien: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
mrZENographer:

You actually died and came back?

Hmm, what did you see in the other side?
Who did you see as the creator?

I saw peace of mind, nobody punishes anybody there. No one stands out as God Almighty, rather, every organism is just a part of the Great System called God Almighty. Picture God Almighty like that matrix called 'Voltron' or like that matrix formed by 'Power Rangers'. We are all a part of God Almighty manifesting in all ways possible. All the gods of the earth including Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Olorun, Atum, Chimides, Odin etc are all very insignificant parts of the infinite matrix called GOD ALMIGHTY, same way you and I are.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
0temSapien:

I saw peace of mind, nobody punishes anybody there. No one stands out as God Almighty, rather, every organism is just a part of the Great System called God Almighty. Picture God Almighty like that matrix called 'Voltron' or like that matrix formed by 'Power Rangers'. We are all a part of God Almighty manifesting in all ways possible. All the gods of the earth including Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Olorun, Atum, Chimides, Odin etc are all very insignificant parts of the infinite matrix called GOD ALMIGHTY, same way you and I are.

What is the name of your philosophy or religion? Is it Judaism?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by Obec70(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
It is enemies of Christ that will dispute this fact sir, can't forget the impact of your films in christendom !
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by femi4: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
0temSapien:
Ayamatanga= I Am At Anger
Who else remember Aunty Paulina that year? grin
At your age, you believed it was "i am at anger" just because somebody came up with that whatsapp copy and paste. You were probably one of those that bath with salt in the ebola era
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by 0temSapien: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:

What is the name of your philosophy or religion? Is it Judaism?
I don't belong to any school of thought or philosophy. I only brought the Book of Universal History from my journey and you can follow it from this thread below: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by Princecharming01(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
0temSapien:
Ayamatanga= I Am At Anger Who else remember Aunty Paulina that year? grin
Paulina!! You sabi!!

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by femi4: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
lollybizzu:
I just heard of the movie I never watch am shocked

Please don't call me indomie generation grin
Cos I don't even like or eat indomie grin
VAR generation

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
0temSapien:
I don't belong to any school of thought or philosophy. I only brought the Book of Universal History from my journey and you can follow it from this thread below: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

On what basis is this universal history on? Is it standing on creation or evolution
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by cutegentility(m): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Awww
Ultimate Power that movie that made me receive so much beating for peeing on the bed.
Nepa will take light and I will be too afraid to go to the toilet to pee. I will kuku knowingly offload it on the bed.
Read my signature
Cbai, lazy naija youth.

grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by cutegentility(m): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
0temSapien:
Shebi na hear me too hear am say na ayamatanga. Na choose we go choose which one to believe. Just like they said that it is not "sandalili sandalili", but "standard living, standard living" for one poem like that grin

I sabi dah song o.

Nah sandalili sandalili I know

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by adebayo201: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ademidd:
Meaning?
You heard, so I heard too.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by 0temSapien: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:

On what basis is this universal history on? Is it standing on creation or evolution
It's both. Lemme just summarise what I know so that you can know exactly what it is.

Existence is not created, but there is an overall consciousness of existence. This overall consciousness was called Reverad. Within Reverad, all humanlike souls in existence dwell. Then this Reverad(formless, shapeless) brought out many of these souls and gave body to them. Some of the souls brought out by Reverad initially were Atum, Allah, Yahweh, Olorun, Ohomorihi, Esu, Vishnu, Brahma, Chimides, Chaleb, Murmoh, Odin, Enki, Enlil, Ereshkigal, etc. They are in billions.
Reverad also exploded in a big bang to bring about many universes. Then these first beings formed from Reverad were sent to explore all these universes.

More than 3 billion years ago, eight male beings descended into our universe and then into our solar system, then into our planet called earth. They met a female called Earthus in it. The eight male beings are Eartum, Yahweh, Allah, Chimides, Chaleb, Murmoh, Euchlydes and Ephradite. They created the Anakims and they gave birth to the Nephilims and Rephaims. Later thousands of their likes came to join them, including Olorun, Nzame, Odin, El, Abassi, etc. They created the homo erectuses. Then these beings departed the earth one after the other, leaving behind the homo erectuses and the Neanderthals.

After 4.5 billion years of the earth existence, the sun expanded and the inhabitants of the earth all died. Then just 282,016 years ago, stars began to fall into the earth and human beings, animals and other lives came up in it again. This is the origin of the homo sapiens whom we are today.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by demarc001: 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
bezzus:
. It is never i am at anger one the the major actor met with my sis and confirmed that it was just a name coined for a spirit. and never 'I am at anger.

Like seriously I have been wondering how it became *i am an anger* cos the much I remember she shouts that as a call not an expression. These days Over education don dey worry people to much
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by spayor(m): 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
0temSapien:
It's both. Lemme just summarise what I know so that you can know exactly what it is.

Existence is not created, but there is an overall consciousness of existence. This overall consciousness was called Reverad. Within Reverad, all humanlike souls in existence dwell. Then this Reverad(formless, shapeless) brought out many of these souls and gave body to them. Some of the souls brought out by Reverad initially were Atum, Allah, Yahweh, Olorun, Ohomorihi, Esu, Vishnu, Brahma, Chimides, Chaleb, Murmoh, Odin, Enki, Enlil, Ereshkigal, etc. They are in billions.
Reverad also exploded in a big bang to bring about many universes. Then these first beings formed from Reverad were sent to explore all these universes.

More than 3 billion years ago, eight male beings descended into our universe and then into our solar system, then into our planet called earth. They met a female called Earthus in it. The eight male beings are Eartum, Yahweh, Allah, Chimides, Chaleb, Murmoh, Euchlydes and Ephradite. They created the Anakims and they gave birth to the Nephilims and Rephaims. Later thousands of their likes came to join them, including Olorun, Nzame, Odin, El, Abassi, etc. They created the homo erectuses. Then these beings departed the earth one after the other, leaving behind the homo erectuses and the Neanderthals.

After 4.5 billion years of the earth existence, the sun expanded and the inhabitants of the earth all died. Then just 282,016 years ago, stars began to fall into the earth and human beings, animals and other lives came up in it again. This is the origin of the homo sapiens whom we are today.

what rubbish...
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by 0temSapien: 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
spayor:
what rubbish...
Of course you can't get a meaninful summary to the history of many gods and many universes.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by 0temSapien: 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
femi4:
At your age, you believed it was "i am at anger" just because somebody came up with that whatsapp copy and paste. You were probably one of those that bath with salt in the ebola era
Do you know my age? What if I was five years old when the film was produced? Don't you think it's possible to think that I was actually wrong back then because I watched it at such tender age? Even the poem "Sandalili Sandalili" it was recently I got to know that it's actually "Standard Living, Standard Living".

I AM AT ANGER!!!

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by Alwaysking: 7:01am On Aug 29, 2019
MadCow1:
Witches are not real...

Yes, I said it.
Until they hunt you, that's when you will believe.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by profmallor: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2019
Ever single person that has been used by a higher being had to go through this similar experience. When you listen to the dissatisfaction in the spirits of great Men of God like Apostle Babalola, Dr Olukoya, Pastor Adeboye and even Men like Hitler, the common trait is the passion to fulfill their destiny, and this is no small matter. If your passion is not yet enough for people to call you mad, you have not even began your journey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by gly(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
adebayo201:

Wetin Musa never hear for gate...

I tire my broda
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by mrZENographer: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
0temSapien:

So where are these "gods of the earth" right now?

And who created "the Matrix".
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by MadCow1: 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
ornicus:

Even Benin witches? grin

grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by MadCow1: 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
Chrisbeks:

You're both wrong

Na poor people dey get witchcraft problems..

Make money and see if you go get any winch problem.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies by 0temSapien: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
mrZENographer:

So where are these "gods of the earth" right now?

And who created "the Matrix".
You, me, everything etc are the gods on earth today. That's why if you look at the world today, you'll see that almost everybody is worshipping something, knowingly or unknowingly. Our forefathers have worshipped things like stones, trees, pots, etc for thousands of years and those things appeared to them as truly gods. When the colonial master brought the fictitious Jesus to us, people changed their beliefs and started worshipping this fictitious character. Then they also thought that it is a true god to them. This is to say that even fictitious character i.e ideas, are also gods.
Some people worship Lazarus Mouka, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Adeboye TB Joshua etc today, knowingly and unknowingly and they appear as truely gods to them.
So whatever you set your mind on as your god will eventually become your god. But we the enlightened ones do not worship any god because we have discovered our own selves to be gods. So the gods on the earth right now are we(everyone and everything on earth). The early beings like Olorun, Chimides, Odin, Yahweh, Abassi, Allah, Moloch, Atum, etc are currently in other realms either being subjected to uncosnciousness or they are exploring the universes according to how they were instructed at the beginning of the physical universes.

As for who created the Universes, I'll tell you that it is a wrong question. "Who" is a term used for a human being. "What" is the proper term for this.

What created the Universes? Yes, this is a proper question. The Universes are Parts of Mirosh. Mirosh in the Seriot Language means the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE.
The Universes are not created. They have always been there. They only change from one form to another. And during the Big Bangs, many of the Universes became visible.

All these petty petty beings like Yahweh, Allah who claimed to have created the universe are mere products of the universes or a very very insignificant part of the universes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible / Factors That Can Lead To Sexual Impurity / Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.