Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two (23872 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by Iamgrey5(m): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
The grilling of the founder of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo has entered day two.

The Pastor who is being interrogated by detectives from the Force Criminal Investigation Department (FCID) in Abuja following allegations of rape by Mrs. Busola Dakolo was released in the early hours of Wednesday.

He has however returned to the FCID office for the continuation of the interrogation which commenced on Tuesday morning.

According to the Police, Fatoyinbo was granted bail in the early hours of Wednesday after meeting the bail conditions.

It was also learnt that invitation was extended to Mrs. Dakolo for an interview with the Deputy Inspector-General of Police, DIG Mike Ogbizi.

Confirming to The Nation, the Force spokesman, Frank Mba said: “He was released in the early hours of this morning (Wednesday) but he is back to the Force CID. The witnesses we were expecting from Port Harcourt and others were also interviewed on Tuesday before his release. At the end of the day, we granted him bail but he is back to Force CID now.

“So, Fatoyinbo is back and we are still continuing our work and he is most likely going to still be grilled today.”

On whether Busola was also invited for interrogation, he said: “She is at liberty to come to the FCID because it is a case involving her.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/rape-allegation-fatoyinbos-grilling-enters-day-two/

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by Akorede02(m): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
You mean dick grilling? Just make sure you give am Krest to drink. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by Iamgrey5(m): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
We hope this case reach a logical conclusion.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by Tonnexy: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by PureGoldh(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mogbe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by abrojunior94(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
We all know nothing

34 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by realestniggah: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
They just need to reach a financial settlement.. They should spear us the bullshit

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by Oblitz(m): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hmm even FBI sef no fit get any evidence to nail d man, what is Nigerian police grilling him for?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
We NEUTRALS in this serious allegation are all waiting for the final outcome of this grilling issue!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by Mrsheff(m): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
Anticipating for inconclusive investigation..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by africandollar: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
Wow...so this means the Nigerian Police can do due diligence once in a while? I guess this was why only Timi was at home with the kids last week.
I would like to see where this would end, Pastor or not if Biodun is guilty he should be made to face the music.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by Bobby4090: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
Very shameful. Had he honoured the PFN invitation probably this case would have been settled by now with confession, reconciliation and forgiveness.
Rather he chose to shun his Calling and fellow Pastors by claiming his Lawyers advised him to boycott them. His Police invitation came immediately PFN gave up on him and issued a statement. Is that a divine coincidence or what?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by Yinxies(f): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
Don’t know why I feel sorry for this man

See my siggy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by Hausaman(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
Dear Lord never let any animal COZA our daughters,sisters and mother's. Ameen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by nairalee(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
OMG When I saw the title

"FATUOYINBO GRILLING.... "

I thought it was going to be "FATUOYINBO GRILLING BUSOLA VIDEO RELEASED"

I was already planning to buy Pop corn and coke to be entertained.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by HBB1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
Issokay!

There are some things that are abominable-- a Pastor being grilled for rape allegations is one of them.

Shame!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by Richdad50(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
shocked

From the day I saw Fatoyinbo, I knew the spirit of God was not him. I owe no one any explanation for i have been given freely the spirit of discernment.

For the lay minded and spiritual babies, If Christ is made manifest in you, there are certain things that will naturally not be a priority or form you. The weight and burden of ministry is enough to keep your life simple, tasty, but not fashion conscious.

For the mature, This same Jesus that we preach and the Holyspirit that we recieve is the same everywhere. When they arrive in you, you live in the supernatural, blameless in the sight of men. You will carry fire in your eyes that brings all foul spirit in anyone into submission. When a man loses the fire, he looses respect.

Richdad

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by RexTramadol1: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
Well, such is life

If u be my ex, and u think say d way e happen rough

Come and confront me now ooooooo

Make we drag am

If Billion enter and you try yarn dust

I go show you pepper o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by PureGoldh(m): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
My country people... Who did we actually offend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by Originakalokalo(m): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
Man is an eternal being, housed in a body of clay.

Therefore, that which benefits man , are things of eternity.

Things that can regenerate his corrupt eternal soul....things that can feed his soul.

What feeds man's eternal soul then?

They are righteousness and holiness.

How do you get these?

It is by associating yourself with the Son of God.

Holiness is of God, through Jesus. After it comes righteousness.

Accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour.

Ask for his help to cleanse your soul from sin and make you holy.

Then, you Will conquer sin and feed your soul into eternal rest.

Clothes, shoes, fame, wealth, etc are temporal.

Seek for eternal things.

You feed your body with nutritious food for its growth everyday....

But you feed your soul with poisons everyday.

Nude pictures, immoral talks, malice, hatred, etc are poisons

The temporal (body) is thus stronger than the eternal.(soul)

Feed your soul.

Come to Jesus.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by sweetrace(f): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
What kind of one sided grilling is this? They need to investigate both parties. If not, women can use rape to blackmail men in positions of authority.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by bishung247: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
This is ridiculous

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by landmark86: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
abrojunior94:
Click Like for Pastor Biodun
Share for Mrs Busola

Who be this mumu

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by Forward77(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
This whole thing is misleading.

The fact is nobody was arrested and nobody was bailed.

Every story about this whole rape drama is misleading and can be termed as FAKE.

Abeg, let us focus on the Summit that our President attended.
We want to know how it will impact Nigeria.
Every other thing is secondary.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bobby4090:
Very shameful. Had he honoured the PFN invitation probably this case would have been settled by now with confession, reconciliation and forgiveness.
Rather he chose to shun his Calling and fellow Pastors by claiming his Lawyers advised him to boycott them. His Police invitation came immediately PFN gave up on him and issued a statement. Is that a divine coincidence or what?

The PFN investigation has no bearing on the police case.Whether or not he was cleared by the PFN,The police would have gone ahead with their investigation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by mildflame: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Very USELESS man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by abels(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
we on thesame page..
Richdad50:
shocked

From the day I saw Fatoyinbo, I knew the spirit of God was not him. I owe no one any explanation but i have been given freely the spirit of discernment.

Richdad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by doctokwus: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Why the sudden turnaround and busy body by the police, because for almost 2months Mrs Dakolo made the allegations they acted as if she was insane and lying?
I am suspecting influence greater than that of Fatoyinbo was made to bear on the police to do a proper job or heads would roll.
All of a sudden the Fatoyinbo that was made to look like the victim by the police,is now being grilled like the accused that he is,for two days for that matter.
This is what Nigerians term "eye service".

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by panpan(m): 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
Fatoyinbo has the right to remain silent, even if he is invited by the police.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Fatoyinbo’s Grilling By Police Enters Day Two by XklusivGistBlog(m): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Well, such is life

If u be my ex, and u think say d way e happen rough

Come and confront me now ooooooo

Make we drag am

If Billion enter and you try yarn dust

I go show you pepper o

New cultist. E dey shark you. Nor worry. Ur eyes go neat. You go Soborbor.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His / Benny Hinn To Officiate The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong / Pastor Disappears After Death Of Two Brothers During Spiritual Bath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.