Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,626 members, 7,844,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos (44547 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Chain As She Poses Beside Her Range Rover / Peter Okoye Flaunts His 'Mr P' Customized Chain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by charlesdiamond(m): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
She looks good though but seem to be reducing in weight. My opinion though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by foster212: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Her neck though. What happened to the big beautiful body of Regina Daniels we use to know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by Risingblue008(m): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bloggers r liers,Shea dem b say dis girl don't get belle?u pple will cause a silent war oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by alizma: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
drips8:

Why would you comment on your own post?
Because he has been paid to promote Regina and he has to do his job. If he leaves that FTC, somebody like you can fill that space with insult on Regina and that will cost him much. I hope you now understand why he comment on his post?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by owowa145(m): 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mrop:
Girl spending
This is what she got employed for as a wife. Orisirisi, aba ni na owo (Helpers of spending money).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by mekuso89(m): 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
nairalee:
I must confess, despite the fact that everybody keeps bashing this girl and Ned, if I'm in his shoes I'll do same.

Walahi her skin is so soft, smooth, succulent, sexy, sensual, seductive, sweet, sumptuous and all the adjectives that start with S that if I'm 99 years old my d.i.c.k must still obey, still rise and Salute when I see her.

This is why I must hustle to make money. Ned is my mentor
How about stupid, silly etc you freaking soco

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by 1shortblackboy: 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ugly wigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by 775chris(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
demolinka:
Sé àwon òyìnbó sòrò, wón ní:
"The exacerbated calumny of an intricate fecundity is veritable by an employee gentrification of gastronomic vicissitudes, provided it spurns, albeit diametrically, the collage of the mesophilic rabbit."

Make una no vex, na ya.nsh cause am...
ITUMOOOOOO IN YORUBA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by drips8(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
alizma:

Because he has been paid to promote Regina and he has to do his job. If he leaves that FTC, somebody like you can fill that space with insult on Regina and that will cost him much. I hope you now understand why he comment on his post?

I do understand now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by skyfather09(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
thotish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by JaceBlaze: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
demolinka:
"The exacerbated calumny of an intricate fecundity is veritable by an employee gentrification of gastronomic vicissitudes, provided it spurns, albeit diametrically, the collage of the mesophilic rabbit."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by sylve11: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
alizma:

cheesy cheesy cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by Sonfethopia: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
Oduduwa707:
This girl looks just like a dude with vagina... grin

Go buy eye drop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by Jobiherom: 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
Vj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by mozona(m): 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
at the end na one old man dey use her refresh himself..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by Kento4ken: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Dat Man don really spoil dis small girl..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by francisduru: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
Money is necessary but God is important

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by guttentag(m): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
She is filterful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by jstomoh(m): 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
She is not even fine undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ajsimon:
Nne, the filter too much
I tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by Respect55(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
demolinka:

Who make u vex brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by Emmietheking(m): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin[/color]Omo see her falling angel boobs[b]Omo see her falling angel boobs[/b]Omo see her falling angel boobs
grin grin grin grin[color=#000000]Omo see her falling angel boobs[b]Omo see her falling angel boobs[/b]Omo see her falling angel boobs
grin grin grin grin[color=#000000][/color]Omo see her falling angel boobs[b]Omo see her falling angel boobs[/b]Omo see her falling angel boobs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by Casekiller(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
She is not fine again for my eyes shaa
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=JaceBlaze post=81696801][/quote]

IKR! LMFAOO

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by cy4eve(f): 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
nairalee:
I must confess, despite the fact that everybody keeps bashing this girl and Ned, if I'm in his shoes I'll do same.

Walahi her skin is so soft, smooth, succulent, sexy, sensual, seductive, sweet, sumptuous and all the adjectives that start with S that if I'm 99 years old my d.i.c.k must still obey, still rise and Salute when I see her.

This is why I must hustle to make money. Ned is my mentor
child of the world
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
What kinda creature is this? sad
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
So many females have learnt a lot from this 'marriage'.
More young negroes will keep committing suicide.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by Blazebond(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
visijo:
My landlord is very caring oo wow, I got back from work and I saw two padlocks on my door, I think he gifted me another one for security reasons
grin grin grin grin ol guy go pay ur rent o.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by JaceBlaze: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

IKR! LMFAOO
LOL,just too funny

Reminds of this episode of "How I met your mother"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V45EBTS0irY

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by friendlyadvice: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
angry I no go rest till I rape this geh in the shower
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos by egopersonified(f): 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
visijo:
My landlord is very caring oo wow, I got back from work and I saw two padlocks on my door, I think he gifted me another one for security reasons

grin what a wonderful man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's 35th Birthday Dinner Photos. Tobi Bakre Carries Her / Toke Makinwa Rocks Open Chest Dress To #Yadadi12 Event (photo) / Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.