Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan (20412 Views)

Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by ForeThinker: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
I have cow
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Iamgrey5(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
Burger01:
The runaway president.. He ran from iPob with his tail between his legs.. What a waste of a preaident undecided
The meeting is likely held at the Nigerian consulate.

Go and join your brothers to wail bruv

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by itu404(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
Is is mind boggle to think people believe an elected president as a host in another country can easily be harassed. Even those wanted for war crimes can not be arrested in a host host country except they allow it. This place is becoming a kindergarten forum.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Antipob777(f): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
Buhari is really a match for Igbos. The way Buhari ignores Igbos seeking attention really makes me happy.

Ride on my president, early grave awaits your haters.

Nigerians and we the well meaning igbos are solidly behind you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Burger01(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
The meeting is likely held at the Nigerian consulate.

Go and join your brothers to wail bruv
I'm not a wailer. I'm disappointed in that nomad called Buhari.. angry
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Nairasurplus(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
This is photo shopped. See Buhari's picture at the centre background. This must be a room in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by nairalandankrah: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
Is that not buhari pics at the tail end of the room? Which kind nonsense is this,.. Something tells me, that is asorock and not any japan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Forward77(m): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by FarahAideed: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
grin grin grin cheesy who is fooling who ..we know that man has nothing to offer any living thing on earth

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by airminem(f): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
I am suposed to be an ipob but now i want to be called afonja. Ipob disowned period!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by baby124: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
Forward77:

Why not wear one of those African wears the next time you’re going for a job interview; let’s see if you will be given an audience.
Phones aren’t African, but your find it necessary to own one or more.
His job interview was with Nigerians and not the world. He can even wear G-string with bow and arrow if he likes as traditional wear. Is the outfit not decent enough? Why are you offended by it? Will it stop him from signing deals? Even if it does, do you want a country offended by your Africanness coming into your own country? We are not western and we don’t need to conform to their ideals to be accepted. We are enough as we are.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Vladtin: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
Esseite:

This IPOB things is really getting to you.

On a second note, the Japan summit has a venue, where Kagame and elumelu met earlier, seeing buhari's portrait on the dinning/conference table obviously shows he is in a comfort zone.

That's the reason he doesn't waste time banning the supporters while he overlooks the ones on his side that cause problems on the forum.
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by baby124: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nairasurplus:
This is photo shopped. See Buhari's picture at the centre background. This must be a room in Nigeria.
lol. It could also be that his aides travel with a portrait of him and place it where pictures are to be taken

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Godsgift7837: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bro the whole of Pretoria right now is hot. They are after every Nigeria every shops and businesses has been closed down.
Forward77:
What’s the outcome of the meeting?
A Nigerian is already killed in South Africa within the last 24 hours.
What are they doing about it?
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by gwarotango: 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
nairalandankrah:
Is that not buhari pics at the tail end of the room? Which kind nonsense is this,.. Something tells me, that is asorock and not any japan
That something that is telling you something is called alcohol

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by ejimatic: 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
Vixlot:
Today, on the sideline of #TICAD7 holding in Yokohama, Japan, President @MBuhari
held bilateral meetings with President Patrice Talon of Benin Republic and President @CyrilRamaphosa
of South Africa-BA

. Anybody who embarrasses or harasses the president may be shot dead .The shooter will be promoted by the government. Arresting the president? That is an act of drunkenness by the IPOB.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Vladtin: 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
All the pictures he has been taking in japan has been inside this particular palour... Something is very fishy.
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by petkoffdrake2(m): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
Is that Japan or South Africa?

Is It an African Union meeting?

Make una dey reason naa ....

Others snap with fellow presidents, Whit's inclusive... Him na blacks throughout
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Preshob(m): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
Did he hold bilateral talks with the president of SA to discuss vital issues especially pertaining to the economy and xenophobia, or did they just bring cyril to crack jokes and pose for photo ops??

Dullard!!
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Kuginzi: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
The Igbos should note; It is never wise to seek or wish for another's misfortune. If malice or envy were tangible and had a shape, it would be the shape of a boomerang.
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by wizod(m): 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
Where is the video of buhari at the event or they are restricted to record it?
#ndi ara

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by deltateam: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
Capnd143:
To what end?

To exportation of cattle and gworo.
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Wiseny76: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
The look on buhari face in the second picture though grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Odinaka00(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Godsgift7837:
And right South Africans are busy fighting Nigerians here in Pretoria as I’m typing.

Omo nor be small matter o.. I just dey commit from Pretoria now heading back to Jhb
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Godsgift7837: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
No be small thing bros make God just help us.
Odinaka00:

Omo nor be small matter o.. I just dey commit from Pretoria now heading back to Jhb
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Xtianvic(m): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mynd44:
loool

But please help me with IPOB's point.

You claim President Buhari is not in Japan and the pictures are fake yet your members are in front of the embassy claiming they want to arrest him.

How do you arrest a man in Japan when you said he is not there in the first place?
Antipob777:
Buhari is really a match for Igbos. The way Buhari ignores Igbos seeking attention really makes me happy.

Ride on my president, early grave awaits your haters.

Nigerians and we the well meaning igbos are solidly behind you.
airminem:
I am suposed to be an ipob but now i want to be called afonja. Ipob disowned period!
MarkT30:
Where is IPOB
for the record s, the presidents of South Africa, Senegal, Burkina Faso, Rwanda were invited to France for G-7 Summit. So tell me, did he boycott the G-7 Summit to meet Buhari?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Eye opener

Verified wechat and Alipay Wallet Available.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku’s Lawyers Boycott Supreme Court / Akeredolu And His Deputy, Lucky Ayedatiwa Get Certificate Of Return (Photo) / Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.