Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan (20417 Views)

Tinubu Holds Bilateral Talks With US, UK, Saudi Arabia Envoys / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Fake smiles..
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Pentasoft1978: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Stop posting senseless pictures, all IPOB is looking for is Buhari's blood sample. he is busy hiding whereas other diplomats had visited their own embassy. Buhari Jubril go to Nigeria embassy and say hello to your people, your strength is only in ASO rock. High blood pressure will deal with U in that office. Pray hard that IPOB should not see you. Run away President. Shame.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by plaindealer: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.

Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Antipob777(f): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Xtianvic:
for the record s, the presidents of South Africa, Senegal, Burkina Faso, Rwanda were invited to France for G-7 Summit. So tell me, did he boycott the G-7 Summit to meet Buhari?

We are talking of Japan here. Pls dont shift the goal post.

You just scored an own goal here.

Hate is dangerous for your health.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by michoim(m): 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
BUHARI just dey enjoy himself against the wishes of IPoB... grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by farem: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mynd44:
loool

But please help me with IPOB's point.

You claim President Buhari is not in Japan and the pictures are fake yet your members are in front of the embassy claiming they want to arrest him.

How do you arrest a man in Japan when you said he is not there in the first place?

Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by nairalandankrah: 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
gwarotango:
That something that is telling you something is called alcohol
I
I see clearly whenever am drunk..
But you, You claim to be normal, but you can't see that your nation is heading to a ditch, and dragging you along with it.. That alcohol tells me you are either blind, or choosing to be blind... WAKE UP! the crumbs you're getting right now is nothing, compared to the benefits of a true democracy...
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by nairalandankrah: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=farem post=81692448][/quote]
So mynd44 is into this as well.. How much is buhari paying you to look the other way
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Coldfeets: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
itu404:
It is mind boggling to think people believe an elected president as a host in another country can easily be harassed. Even those wanted for war crimes can not be arrested in a host host country except they allow it. This place is becoming a kindergarten forum.

When you are dealing with so many of these brainless and hopeless ipob youths, you expect the unexpected.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by plaindealer: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
Xtianvic:
for the record s, the presidents of South Africa, Senegal, Burkina Faso, Rwanda were invited to France for G-7 Summit. So tell me, did he boycott the G-7 Summit to meet Buhari?

There's no permanent invitation to the G7 so there's no reason for PMB to be there every year.

PMB was invited in 2015 and Kagame wasn't invited so was Kegame useless and worthless in 2015 when he wasn't invited?

Igbos just can not make sense to save their own lives, it's like when you see Igbos, you see ignorance and illiteracy.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by gwarotango: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
nairalandankrah:
I
[s]I see clearly whenever am drunk..
But you, You claim to be normal, but you can't see that your nation is heading to a ditch, and dragging you along with it.. That alcohol tells me you are either blind, or choosing to be blind... WAKE UP! the crumbs you're getting right now is nothing, compared to the benefits of a true democracy...[/s]
Quote me back in 12 hours when the alcohol clears from your eyes
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by nairalandankrah: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
gwarotango:
Quote me back in 12 hours when the alcohol clears from your eyes
My dear, the alcohol runs in my system.. It is part of me... Lol
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by iswallker(m): 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
Life VS lifeless.. The difference is always clear.. shocked

Sideline indeed.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Temptee101(m): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
abc115:
God bless President Buhari
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Stop wasting God's precious blessings on a dullard, tyrant, evil doer and a blood sucker
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by frowland(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mynd44:
loool

You claim President Buhari is not in Japan and the pictures are fake yet your members are in front of the embassy claiming they want to arrest him.

How do you arrest a man in Japan when you said he is not there in the first place?

Lol
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Jaymoney5000(m): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
I wish he can just ask this man the reason why innocent Nigerians are being killed in South Africa almost on a daily basis!!!! Smh
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by bejeria101(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
He had to go to Japan to do this? And yet the last cowbender is celebrated? Olodo government
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Onlyonebuhari: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mynd44:
loool

May God give them sense
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by oneTIMEman(m): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
abc115:
God bless President Buhari
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
buhari is long dead and buried, if you know you know
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Rilwayne001: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nemesis0147:
see as he pack pen for pocket as if he can write anything

shocked grin grin
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Stakeholders(m): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nemesis0147:

And you that can write what has been your benefit since all this while? The sooner you know that hatred is not good for your health the better for you man! Just cheer up if you know your enemy stay away from him because if you have intention to harm him it might backfire on you.

Shalom!!!
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by naijajobx: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Isoduwa(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
The way Buhari is sitting, standing and opening his teeth person can tell something is wrong with him

I see fear

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by lilytender: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nemesis0147:

He signs Nigeria's budget, what does your parents sign?
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by Gabsoka(m): 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
MarkT30:
Where is IPOB

If you are not stupid enough and with very low reasoning faculty, you would've noticed that this is all photoshop photos. To give you small sense, just check that picture he was supposedly shaking hands with the other man. That very hand wasn't his. It was a white man's hand. Idiot !!!!
Re: President Buhari Held Bilateral Talks With President Of South Africa In Japan by lasthero: 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
lejexamim:

www.buhariisagoat.com

You mean, you just spent money on a hosting and domain just for this?, SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebonyi Governor Umahi Tests Positive For COVID19. Hands Over To Deputy / Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice / Abure Fires Back At Apapa, Onanuga, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.