Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway (31691 Views)

Woman's Body Dumped Along Abuja Airport Road (Photo) / Lady Escapes Being Hit By Stray Bullet In Her Room (Photos) / Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Rip to the dead
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by civilserva: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
This is fake news no kidnapping in Nigeria
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
Enoch07:
I pity d ordinary Nigerians

People that queued under hot sun to vote for somebody like Buhari?

Better keep your pity

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by nairalandankrah: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
Good morning former governor.. Nah now day break for your eyes..
I Pity the gullible Nigerians that took 200 naira and voted these ones into power.. You will be the ones to be kidnapped and your body parts decimated, while the corrupt thieves you voted into power go about with heavy security details..
Instead of attacking the right people you are cursing and insulting IPOB that is fighting to liberate themselves ... Dumb nigerians... Spits

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Afonja007: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
PureGoldh:
This our country is no longer safe oh.

The rate of kidnapping is on a higher side now...

Who did we actually offend?
Austria thanks we no dey hear this kinds of things here,but what of my people for naija ?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by piagetskinner(m): 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
May God protect us oo... this Nigeria is Becoming something else
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by colossus91(m): 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
And to think they thought Evans was the problem cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by dfrost: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
teadrake:
If this issue of insecurity is not addressed as a matter of urgency, kidnappers will have the boldness to enter your house and kidnap you.
Trust them,they won't take this one serious too.

Story. It has been happening. In one town in Southeast, they even kidnap children of akara sellers.

Kidnappers even become victims. You go to kidnap someone, before you come back, they've kidnapped your own. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by lamalang(m): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
So this our useless leaders can’t even buy patrol helicopters to protect Nigerian citizens
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Duggedised12(f): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
QuickStandard:
shocked

The situation is getting worse on a daily, and the people in authority has decided to turn a blind eye.

Only God will safeguard us in this country.

Nigeria is technically on fire and the President is in Japan, enjoying our resources. Feeding fat with his family.

Not until a families of the occupants of ASO Rock is kidnapped, these people won't wake up from their slumber.

Truth is Nigeria is no longer safe.

May God Almighty save us. Amen

I guess you didn't read the part that said seven/several commuters were abducted?
no i didn't read that part. Thats quite unfortunate.
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by tofolo(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
teadrake:
If this issue of insecurity is not addressed as a matter of urgency, kidnappers will have the boldness to enter your house and kidnap you.
Trust them,they won't take this one serious too.
Bros they have already started knocking on doors and taking people away. I stay in Kaduna and this my statement is real Sir. angry

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Captainrambo2: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ooye12:
If there catch you na 1 Trillion you go pay
ĺasvun eh e God save am

all the money wey e loot e for vomit am

these re the people they should kidnap not ordinary peeople
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Ooye12: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
Captainrambo2:
ĺasvun eh e God save am

all the money wey e loot e for vomit am

these re the people they should kidnap not ordinary peeople
I swear , kidnapper just know the right person nau ..
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Legendguru: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hmm
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by TSRC: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
I am sure when buhari leaves in 2023, he and his deluded fans would tell us that security is part of his achievement.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
RockHard:
Something urgent needs to be done about that Abj-Kaduna route.
This government will not do anything ,cause all the rich now uses Train not road ,I only pity the poor
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
I honestly thought Nigerians would be happy IPOB slapped a politician.
Instead the stuupid masses are the one fighting for their oppressors.
A country that abandons it's youth would be tortured by those youths,
Una dey complain about yahoo?
Kidnapping is here to stay
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by dguizman(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
this is the same road I ply every week....yah Allah,pls always protect me wherever i go.
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by naijaboy756: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Mrblaze06534:
people are getting kidnapped and you are here looking to who to scam...

Wicked soul
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by dguizman(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
tofolo:
Bros they have already started knocking on doors and taking people away. I stay in Kaduna and this my statement is real Sir. angry
bro pls I am in Kaduna presently, I just hope I am safe ...how safe is kudenda?
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by eventsms(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Good for them. Karma is alive. Judgement of the past deed.
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by PureGoldh(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
Afonja007:
Austria thanks we no dey hear this kinds of things here,but what of my people for naija ?

BrO this our country no dey secure again oh

Na so so kidnap story wey we dey hear dx side
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Teenaira: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
PureGoldh:
This our country is no longer safe oh.

The rate of kidnapping is on a higher side now...

Who did we actually offend?

Oga you can lie !!!
Our able VP said most of this kidnapping stories are not true.

So until they kidnapp him or my presido, I won't believe.

Anyway, I advise you, don't go to any area where they say they are kidnapping o.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by PureGoldh(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
Teenaira:

Oga you can lie !!!
Our able VP said most of this kidnapping stories are not true.

So until they kidnapp him or my presido, I won't believe.

Anyway, I advise you, don't go to any area where they say they are kidnapping o.

Lwkmd...

Thank God yOu added that last line....... Do want to tell me that the killings are not true too?
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by tofolo(m): 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
dguizman:
bro pls I am in Kaduna presently, I just hope I am safe ...how safe is kudenda?
Its well with you brother Kaduna town is relatively safe especially Kudenda as per the industries there are secured i.e breweries and the flour mill. But avoid late nights sha...
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by seyigiggle: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
make person go check how much be air ticket to book against end of the year be that
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by gotnel: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
This business of kidnapping is becoming more frightening than ever.
So, it's not safe for anyone to travel on Kaduna Abuja expressway anytime

Today, government officials and security officials will tell you the road is free, tomorrow will be another day for kidnappers to reign on the road.
What is the solution?
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Always chasing and repelling, wen are going to catch them and kill them too. Always repelling. One day una wil repel them to your loved ones and yourself.haba
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by four4: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
Niger deltan that started this kidnapping of a thing were not like this
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Kingofawesome: 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
We need guns so as to be able to defend ourselves. Through out history Man have always had weapons with they protected their lives and property. That’s why in America no matter how many mass shootings happen they will never ban the use of guns by citizens. We need that in Nigeria.
Re: Ibrahim Dankwambo Escapes Being Kidnapped Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway by dguizman(m): 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
tofolo:
Its well with you brother Kaduna town is relatively safe especially Kudenda as per the industries there are secured i.e breweries and the flour mill. But avoid late nights sha...
I am working at Nigerian breweries at the moment, and I lodge in a hotel along that environment....I am really scared.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Killed, Houses Burnt As Lagos Festival Turns Bloody / 58-year-old Woman, Others Remanded In Prison For Prostitution / 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.