|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,861,488 members, 6,864,739 topics. Date: Monday, 16 May 2022 at 09:52 AM
11 Whatsapp Tips, Tricks And Hacks You Should Know In 2019 / 77 Facts About Cybercrimes One Should Know In 2018 (infographic) / Owls Are Not Witches: See Some Facts You Did Not Know About Them (2) (3) (4)
|30 Instagram Facts You Need To Know In 2019 by tycoon101(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2019|
Want to know more about Instagram?
Dive into 30 Instagram facts, with up-to-date 2019 information about how Instagram is used throughout the world.
Discover insights about one of the most popular social media platforms in the world, including demographic data, major developments, net worth, usage statistics, current leadership, market share and more.
1. There are 1 billion active monthly Instagram users as of 2019.
2. Instagram officially launched in 2010 as an iPhone app. Within one month, it gained 1 million users (comparatively, it took Foursquare and Twitter two years to reach the 1 million user milestone).
3. 33% of the most-viewed Stories are from businesses.
4. 200 million Instagram users visit at least one business profile every day, and 80% of accounts follow a business on Instagram.
5. There are 25 million businesses on Instagram.
6. Instagram is currently ranked the 13th most popular website in the world by Alexa.
7. Instagram is worth an estimated $100 billion.
8. The most engaged brands on Instagram include:
National Geographic: 112 million followers
Nike: 83.9 million followers
NBA: 38.3 million followers
Chanel: 35.4 million followers
Louis Vuitton: 32.6 million followers
Adidas: 23.9 million followers
Starbucks: 17.9 million followers
GoPro: 15.8 million followers
9. In 2017, the amount of daily active Instagram Stories users (200 million) surpassed Snapchat daily users (161 million).
10. One of Instagram’s most exciting recent developments was the ability to tag products within posts. Upon announcing the release of product tagging, Instagram highlighted the opportunities this presented for businesses:
“FOR BRANDS, THIS MEANS A NEW WAY TO REACH AN ENGAGED AUDIENCE WHO ARE ACTIVELY LOOKING TO THEIR FAVORITE CREATORS FOR INSPIRATION, AND MAKE IT EASIER TO SHOP A BRAND’S PRODUCTS.”
11. Facebook acquired Instagram for $1 billion in 2012.
12. Here are five of the most-followed Instagram accounts, as of 2019:
Instagram: 305 million followers
Cristiano Ronaldo: 173 million followers
Ariana Grande: 158 million followers
Selena Gomez: 152 million followers
Kim Kardashian West: 142 million followers
Kylie Jenner: 139 million followers
13. The Instagram photo with the most likes is this egg on a white background. The entire account (@world_record_egg) was created with the sole intention of getting the world record for the most likes, which was formerly held by Kylie Jenner read more from source http://techevangelistseo.com/30-instagram-facts-you-need-to-know/
|Re: 30 Instagram Facts You Need To Know In 2019 by thesicilian: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2019|
Tech is the new oil.
|Re: 30 Instagram Facts You Need To Know In 2019 by tycoon101(m): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2019|
you're right bro
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39