Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Bbnaija: Im Afraid Of Reality – Venita Speaks On Possible Eviction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Im Afraid Of Reality – Venita Speaks On Possible Eviction (394 Views)

I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna / Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) / Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Im Afraid Of Reality – Venita Speaks On Possible Eviction by techlorddsblog: 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, housemate, Venita has expressed fear over possible eviction this week.

Venita was nominated for eviction alongside Frodd, Esther, Tacha, Cindy and Sir Dee

The housemates were nominated after an arena game challenge between two groups, the Enigma and the Legends which had the former emerge as winner.

The two groups were told to move cotton balls to a plate using a spoon. The group with the most cotton balls in their plate emerged winner.

Venita speaking to Seyi and Elozonam after arena challenge said she is scared of eviction on Sunday and the reality outside the house.

Im afraid of reality, eviction is scary in this house.

I dont know what people outside think about me. Emotionally Im not stable and I feel so tensed.

I believe more than one housemate is leaving this Sunday but If Africa decides to save me I would understand that a lot is on my shoulder, Venita said.

Source: https://www.xtremenews9ja.com/bbnaija-im-afraid-of-reality-venita-speaks-on-possible-eviction/

(1) (Reply)

Zaaki Azzay Calls Out Mr Eazi & Sarkodie Over Copyright Infringement / Bbnaija: Fans Shocked As Cindy Makes Move On Diane’s Man, Elozonam; Lies Down Wi / 500k ZLATAN MUST PAY!! – Davido To Zlatan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.