Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals (30255 Views)

Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators / BDC Operators Shut Down Business In Abuja / Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by desiredhome: 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ajsimon:
As jobless as the efcc
Are you a yahoo yahoo fraudster? undecided

1 Like

Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by 6lam(m): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
about time. Our government is unserious about fighting Internet scam.. It is not hard at all.

1 Like

Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by larryking540: 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
this is wat I want to hear,na bankers and bank managers day assist these guys in the withdrawal process,

a time will come even 9ja politicians will b denied visa to even africa countries

1 Like

Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by Singapore1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by Marotzke(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
TUANKU:
EFCC is like the Stasi during the times of Hitler.
point of correction, Stasi was the secret police during Communist East Germany.
Gestapo was the secret police during Hitler's regime of Nazi Germany.
Please differentiate the two, they are not the same.

2 Likes

Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by Wickedfacts: 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ajsimon:
As jobless as the efcc

You're actually the jobless one here. Check your posts.
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by neeyor88: 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
Officialgarri:
I need an appropriate, yet, discrete channel to report a case to EFCC

Anyone who knows should inform me so we can have a new trending news in our media

Your phone number?
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by webtutorr: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
For your Business Website Designing | Blog Setup. | Online Business Training, Call/WhatsApp me: 08065847947
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by Theben(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Officialgarri:

Anyone who knows should inform me so we can have a new trending news in our media
Dm the handle on Twitter.
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
EFCC are the number one reason these folks are on the rise on a daily basis. Rather do I say our constitution. I bet some of these folks have training centres all over Nigeria teaching the rookies how to outsmart the legal system in Nigeria. Whenever I hear that some folks have been convicted by the court, what you hear is SENTENCED TO 1YEAR IMPRISONMENT AND FURFEITURE OF LAPTOP, PHONE AND SIM. tell me, how will that stop would be internet fraudster? The proceeds of these crimes are still very much intact: house, cars, money, bank accounts in dollars and naira and all their companies.

If Nigeria wants to be serious about stopping these folks from disgracing us, let there be law to sentence offenders to 20 years imprisonment and automatic forfeiture of all assets and accounts traceable to them. Also anyone who is in one way or the other beneficiaries or conspirators in the crime have his or her assets frozen and relinquished to FG then sentenced to 5 to 10 years imprisonment.

This rubbish will stop if these laws are enforced.

1 Like

Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by TemmyT002(m): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Is it possible to make Ibrahim Magu the chairman of EFCC forever?

1 Like

Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Let me see if they will arrest does aboki who provide sure aza
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by EdiAbali: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
Commentor:
No place for fraudsters in the new Nigeria.

Go learn handiwork.

Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by StoneLucifer: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nigerian bankers are criminals and rogues. Many of them are into dubious deals. EFCC I urge u not to spare anyone of them. Deal with them ruthlessly.

1 Like

Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by MillerJnr(m): 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nathdoug201:
shut up they should go after politicians before we can take them serious
Tinubu the bullion van master is walking free

guy argue with sense, things isn't done that way, was Tinubu not investigated when he left office? , was he found guilty?,
answer your sorry Asss, criminal and supporter of crime.

2 Likes

Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by aureen: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/fbi-list-efcc-goes-after-bankers-bdc-operators-aiding-cybercriminals/

He referred to the case of a banker in their custody, arrested on Tuesday, who had allegedly been clearing suspected cybercriminals, and also shortchanging them, saying: “Assuming the exchange rate is N360 to US$1, he can blackmail them by saying that the exchange rate is N200 to US$1.

Nawa ooh.
Nigeria will be a better place someday.
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by Mrshape: 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
neeyor88:

Your phone number?
If u have his phone number, he has just revealed is identity and location to you.
This is someone that what's to be anonymous.
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by ejimatic: 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/fbi-list-efcc-goes-after-bankers-bdc-operators-aiding-cybercriminals/

. in the past bankers would query your source of money.Nowadays they call cyber criminals to come for their money because of their 10% in it. Decayed system
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
the efcc were arresting people quietly oo
you will just check nairaland's FP and you will see something like this
efcc arrest 4 yahoo boys in abuja
they won't give details on how the scammers were arrested oo, but now, they stepped up their game because an international organization is involved

Clowns
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by Ooye12: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
pyro62:
EFCC goan arrest Tinubu.. What is diezani still doing in court? If the politicians were doing their jobs by making life of citizens better and not looting the funds meant for this purpose, FRAUD wouldn't have been synonymous to rich hardworking Nigerian youths..

If you want to solve a problem, tackle from the root, and stop doing nonsense
their are the finder of EFCC bobo let’s political enjoy the money .. let’s youth got arrest ... rat can never Arrest LOIN ...

1 Like

Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by BrokenCock: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Correct.

No financial crime can be successfully committed without bank insider. Especially with this BVN by PMB.
na PMB initiate BVN? u and that man na olodo sha
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by Ooye12: 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
EFCC will Arrest yahoo boi while kidnapper will Arrest political and theirs family’s the game is 5&6..
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
Is EFCC mad ? Is Magu a bastard?

They are going after Bdc operators and bankers ?

I will bliv this nonsense only when i hear that a bank branch is closed down for constantly paying yahoo boys at western union points...

Bank managers and staff are big in this game and they know almost all the yahoo boys that use their branches ... and they still pay them at WU point and get their own tip...

Stupid people

1 Like

Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by Xisnin(m): 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
Officialgarri:

Use twitter or find the email on their official website.
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by spartoo: 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
TUANKU:
EFCC is like the Stasi during the times of Hitler.

Hitler was dead before the Stasi was formed sad
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by Adakintroy2: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
Newguyhere:
this year go hard gon oo.
nigerians should expect a mini economic recession cause of these clampdowns grin

Yes your right. But the country will be better in the long run. We are just too bad. My guy talking about Nigerians even in Ghana the way they follow money scares them.

That's not to say they are no legit traders. But many off them are just to into the wrong stuff.
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by baratech: 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
If the cleansing of the yahoo menace from Nigeria is the only thing the buhari government is able to achieve, then its a good one...

1 Like

Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by Emmasnoop(m): 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
They should go and arrest the politicians first.
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by andrew444(m): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
baratech:
If the cleansing of the yahoo menace from Nigeria is the only thing the buhari government is able to achieve, then its a good one...

Its not a good one sir okay

We should be truthful to ourself at times, is that what buhari was voted for? just only to fight cyber crime right?

They should fight cyber crime no doubt, and leave others thing abi? even deep down in you, you know, this is the reason nigeria will never be a better country.

You got it totally wrong by what you just said
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by Jimasun: 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
HazzanTazzan:
Is EFCC mad ? Is Magu a bastard?

They are going after Bdc operators and bankers ?

I will bliv this nonsense only when i hear that a bank branch is closed down for constantly paying yahoo boys at western union points...

Bank managers and staff are big in this game and they know almost all the yahoo boys that use their branches ... and they still pay them at WU point and get their own tip...

Stupid people
They should close down a whole branch because of a yahoo boy?
How do you want iyaloja and iyalode to save and withdraw?
Or the common man going about his business in the bank?

I am coming to Abeokuta to beat you up.
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by loswhite(m): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
IDnoble1:
Why now, EFCC should have started the war against cybercrime years ago most especially with the banker. Many of those guys working in the banks also help the Yahoo guys to get their pay.
focus this energy on the politicians that stole the future of Nigerians
Re: FBI List: EFCC Goes After Bankers, BDC Operators Aiding Cybercriminals by Fakenews: 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
Obinwanne don finish boys. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos / Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. / Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.