Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Please Who Knows This Person? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Who Knows This Person? (593 Views)

Who Knows This Machine That Makes 6 Dollars Daily / Who Knows This Company? / Who Knows This Website/app To Buy Crypto At A Very Cheap Price?? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows This Person? by danolorunmo(m): 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
His name is Chima Charles. His account number is 0051805253. GTB. His phone number is +234 9012443788.

Timely and relevant responses will be highly appreciated. I kindly need to make some enquires please.
Re: Please Who Knows This Person? by kestine(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Watin him do you...
Re: Please Who Knows This Person? by danolorunmo(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
So please nobody knows him?
Re: Please Who Knows This Person? by Mariomadiba(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
They won't answer you now oo
It's when you declare that you have been scammed that's when they now bombard your thread with " you nor smart, always make research, God punish that bastard he also scammed me to "

I don't know your guy
Re: Please Who Knows This Person? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mariomadiba:
It's when you declare that you have been scammed that's when they now bombard your thread with " you nor smart, always make research, God punish that bastard he also scammed me to "

I don't know your guy
If people know, won't they answer? What's the meaning of "They won't answer you now oo"

You wey you fit answer, why haven't you answered?

Same way you don't know is same way everybody else doesn't. No legit person wants to see anyone get scammed here.
Re: Please Who Knows This Person? by danolorunmo(m): 4:13am On Sep 04, 2019
Mariomadiba:

I don't know your guy

Bro. Thanks for answering.

I'm just tired. If it's to give unsolicited advice now, they'll flood here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Practical Drop Shipping Business Training (african Clients) / Six Pictures That Show The Reality Of Running A Business / MTN Reveals Why Its Data Get Exhausted Fast As It Loses Over 600,000 Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.