Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Who Knows This Machine That Makes 6 Dollars Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Knows This Machine That Makes 6 Dollars Daily (587 Views)

Learn How To Make At Least $5 Dollars Daily Online For Free!!!!!. / Revealed! How to Make Money From Egusi Processing Business Using This Machine / 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month (2) (3) (4)

Who Knows This Machine That Makes 6 Dollars Daily by guobe: 4:22am On Aug 04, 2023
I saw this on Facebook that this machine makes 6 dollars about 6k daily some weeks ago as a guy travelled to meet the person that owns the machine to verify its authenticity.

Re: Who Knows This Machine That Makes 6 Dollars Daily by dotun4luv(m): 5:14am On Aug 04, 2023
Is called Antminer S19. It's available on https://amzn.to/3OGbSFZ

Re: Who Knows This Machine That Makes 6 Dollars Daily by guobe: 5:24am On Aug 04, 2023
dotun4luv:
Okay nice and people really make money from it?
Re: Who Knows This Machine That Makes 6 Dollars Daily by dotun4luv(m): 5:33am On Aug 04, 2023
guobe:

Okay nice and people really make money from it?
Yes, but you'd need a stable power supply to mine that amount per day.

Re: Who Knows This Machine That Makes 6 Dollars Daily by guobe: 5:51am On Aug 04, 2023
dotun4luv:
Yes, but you'd need a stable power supply to mine that amount per day.
Ok nice one
Re: Who Knows This Machine That Makes 6 Dollars Daily by GanagiBitrus: 6:29am On Aug 04, 2023
If you are making $6 per day, someone somewhere is losing $6 per day.

So who is that person?

Re: Who Knows This Machine That Makes 6 Dollars Daily by guobe: 6:41am On Aug 04, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
If you are making $6 per day, someone somewhere is losing $6 per day.

So who is that person?
For real.is that how it works
Re: Who Knows This Machine That Makes 6 Dollars Daily by Clementclue: 6:46am On Aug 04, 2023
dotun4luv:

How is it installed?
Re: Who Knows This Machine That Makes 6 Dollars Daily by dotun4luv(m): 6:48am On Aug 04, 2023
Clementclue:

How is it installed?

You need to connect a PSU (Power Supply Unit) to the artminer S19 . You can use special PSUs that are either made specifically for Bitcoin mining or even those made for servers. Plug in all the power cables from your power supply to the power headers found at the top side of the miner.

Re: Who Knows This Machine That Makes 6 Dollars Daily by Clementclue: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2023
dotun4luv:

You need to connect a PSU (Power Supply Unit) to the artminer S19 . You can use special PSUs that are either made specifically for Bitcoin mining or even those made for servers. Plug in all the power cables from your power supply to the power headers found at the top side of the miner.

Bro pls type me your WhatsApp number let me add you so you can put me through better.
Re: Who Knows This Machine That Makes 6 Dollars Daily by Chigorkizz(m): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
Hmm
Re: Who Knows This Machine That Makes 6 Dollars Daily by alterego17: 1:44am On Aug 21, 2023
dotun4luv:

I heard about it....so its in naija now....do u have it installed in ur house n how much is d miner?

Should ASUU Call Off The Strike / Nigerian Wins Commonwealth Literary Competition / Sanusi Also Involved In Bad Loans When At First Bank