Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Plateau Assembly Approve Lalong’s Request To Appoint 15 Special Advisers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Assembly Approve Lalong’s Request To Appoint 15 Special Advisers (205 Views)

Youths Storm Plateau Assembly, Government House With Corpses (Video) / APC Dissolves Ebonyi State EXCO, Appoint 15-member Caretaker Committee / Meet Abok Ayuba, Speaker Plateau Assembly, 33-year-old Final Year Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plateau Assembly Approve Lalong’s Request To Appoint 15 Special Advisers by Okwyla: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
The Plateau House of Assembly has approved the request by Gov. Simon Lalong to appoint 15 special advisers to serve in his government.

The approval followed a communication from the governor on Wednesday seeking the approval of the assembly to appoint 15 special advisers.

The governor said that the governor’s request was in accordance with section 196 Sub-section 2 of the 1999 Constitution as amended.

“In my bid and determination to form a formidable team that will help me achieve my mandate, I hereby seek the approval of the House to appoint 15 Special Advisers to serve in my government,’’ he said.

The House, thereafter, approved the governor’s request through a voice vote.

https://www.akelicious.net/plateau-assembly-approve-lalongs-request-to-appoint-15-special-advisers/

(1) (Reply)

Cleric Urges Muslims To Begin 1441 AH Islamic Calendar With Prayers For Nigeria / FG Promises High Quality Agric Products On Commodity Trading Platform / Kaduna Court Conveys Judgment On Six Out Of 14 Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.