Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State (17572 Views)

Nnaemeka Ugboma: Sister Of Imo Judge Shot Dead By Gunmen In Court, Mourns / Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes / Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by SolarKing1: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
What is happening in Nigeria?
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by bayelsaowei(m): 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Kidnappings should be directed towards our political leaders and their ilks..
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by omohlexy: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bolusticus:
Okowa should check the creeks, she will likely be there.

Na their lazy youths carry out this thing.
So you know where she is? You must be invited for questioning.
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by armadeo(m): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
Chai

This is gonna be heat.

These niggas don bite more than they can chew. I will be following to see the expertise of nigerian police
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by Hausaman(m): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bolusticus:
Is this reporter a learner? I thought it's Fulani herdsmen that kidnap and not gunmen grin

Why not say Fulani herdmen? Is that not what you always say? What changed suddenly?

Gradually sense is returning to you guys.

Made in Aba herdsmen at work slow down. Igbo's always replicate original things to fake due to their greed, this Igbo made herdsmen dey last oooo.

Na Igbo herdsmen do the job,
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by Deejaygold(m): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
She might plan her kidnap just like the Methodist Pastor grin
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by Thinkfree(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
PureGoldh:
With this recent happenings ( mostly kidnap cases ) the number of foreign investors who will like to come into the country and invest more will reduce there reducing the country's GDP.

God will surely come to our aid.

Do you need Original pure honey?

Call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771
You keep saying foreign investors when the criminals here that we call politicians are far richer than the foreigner s coming to invest.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by PureGoldh(m): 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Thinkfree:
You keep saying foreign investors when the criminals here that we call politicians are far richer than the foreigner s coming to invest.

I understand your point bro.. But the indirect gains we do make when foreign investors come into the country will be short-sleeved because of insecurity in the country... Those investors can't risk their life(s) remember

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by Dre183(m): 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
Pictured of the incident or idonbilivit
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by Ebenebobo: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
You can't eat your cake and have it. The poor are now after the rich as kalmax postulated
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
BMC members are already on the first page to link their

masters feet undecided
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by Mikepenny5(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
As they are failing to bring security in the country , it will get to them. It’s just a matter of time
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by gbagyiza: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
This insecurity is what will bring the country down, we should all watch n see. The people saddled with the responsibility to stop this menace r busy playing politics for personal gain.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by greenandy: 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
doris00:
The younger sister to the wife of Ifeanyi Okowa, the Governor of Delta State, has been kidnapped by gunmen in the Asaba, the state capital.

Elizabeth was kidnapped at Temple Clinic junction, along Awain road close to the Government House in Asaba on Monday Night.

She is according to reports, the immediate younger sister of Dame Edith, Okowa’s wife.

She was driving around the metropolis in a black SUV when she was kidnapped by the gang.

The incident is said to have thrown the Governor, his wife and her entire family into trauma. This was said to have been the reason for the low key celebration of the 28th anniversary of the state.

The kidnappers are yet to contact the family or any government official as was quoted from a source by THE PUNCH.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/gunmen-kidnap-okowas-sister-law-near-government-house-asaba/

She must be freed.

Kidnap in Nigeria.

Since Buhari-led military junta attempted to kidnap Umaru Dikko in London, kidnap became rooted in Nigeria.

Sai Buhari, according to the clooowns who still follow him.

Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by greenandy: 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bolusticus:
Is this reporter a learner? I thought it's Fulani herdsmen that kidnap and not gunmen grin

Why not say Fulani herdmen? Is that not what you always say? What changed suddenly?

What a foolish alibi!!

What a cheap shiiity blackmail!!

We know the evil Fulani herdsmen have perpetuated in the country.
We are not all foolish in this shiithole you cling to like a parasite.

You clutch tight to a sinking ship because the ship contains valuables.

You block exit route for those who want to escape the sinking ship.
Creek and crude oil -
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
aolawale025:
This is serious. No safe place
So you think anywhere is safe
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
eleojo23:
The insecurity is getting closer to home

Maybe now these politicians will begin to take it seriously.
Why
They can pay with your money
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by kareemkamil(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
Una never see anything, shebi una say na only una sabi enjoyment, una never see anything.
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by vineyardfarms: 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
WHAT WAS SHE DOING DRIVING IN THE NIGHT KNOWING THE SECURITY SITUATION? ? ? HOPE NOT A SCAME TO STEAL FROM DELTA PURSE. LORD HAVE MERCY AND FRUSTRATE EVERY PLAN OF HER KIDNAPERS.
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by Emmasnoop(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Oya na make them pay money na since dey nor won use the money do something 4 the people make he use am go pay the kidnappers
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by EbonyBlackIG: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bbmshepu:
I watched his youtube video where was deceiving Deltan women, telling them how he will give each of them police(security) to guard them in their farm
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by Burruchaga71(m): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
I thought Warri is the capital of Delta State
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by Omoslim26: 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
Now the man would understand the plight of the common man i pray she is released nd the criminals brought to book
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by LindaUjuKen: 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bbmshepu:
I watched his youtube video where was deceiving Deltan women, telling them how he will give each of them police(security) to guard them in their farm
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by NnwachukuOkike: 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bolusticus:

The whole world know that Nigeria gunment are the real kidnappers. Ask Nigerian police and Nigerian amry.
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by katlord(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
Those kidnappers get mind oooo lolz

Now commissioner of police, IGP including Abyak kyari and his team will be involved cool They forget no criminal gets away in a case Kyari is involved grin I pity them
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by Enoch07: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
Commentor:
She is according to reports, the immediate younger sister of Dame Edith, Okowa’s wife.

Is it Okowa's sister or his sister in-law?
u no Sabi read?
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
I never see anything wrong in kidnapping those politicians I bet it with everything. Where I only see it wrong is the kidnapping of the innocent ones that one is very annoying. More politician should be kidnapped until they make proper adjustment to their salary possible average civil servant worker wage of higher rank, that one will be better. Their own crime is worth more than a murdered case while civillians were living in their own country like a prisonal or someone who just came back from a refugee camp busy suffering and smilling around they were busy collecting money lavishly as if politics is their father property. They have not seen anything I pray Abuja became the centre of kidnapping it is not a curse but reality.
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by Samsonklin(m): 12:42am On Aug 29, 2019
they should kill her with stern warning to Okowa to treat the people of delta state right otherwise more members of his family will follow.

And after two months no changes, another one should be abducted and killed and so on. The process should continue until changes occur. Amen
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by DINISUM(m): 4:29am On Aug 29, 2019
what
Re: Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State by lawalosky(m): 6:27am On Aug 29, 2019
Jabioro:
So because of her ,the state is having low key celebration abi? If it is another person that is not connected to the state house we can throw up champagne..A beg
make Dem kidnappedd governor, minister senator Reps and all those in better position to change our securities course for better..if na bubu himself make una carry am .. wetin person no go feel Waka again
still on still na our money de go still use bail am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 80 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan, 40 In Enugu / Man Stabs Guard To Death During Argument In Lagos / NDLEA Arrests 2 Pakistani, Drug Kingpins Intercepts Cocaine, Skunk, Opoid Pills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.