Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Buhari: Why We Closed Nigeria’s Border With Benin Republic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Why We Closed Nigeria’s Border With Benin Republic (45658 Views)

Why We Closed Our Borders - President Buhari / Xenophobia: Why We Closed Our Embassy In Nigeria – South Africa / 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Why We Closed Nigeria’s Border With Benin Republic by sammie99: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2019
buhariguy:
i know many of you are illiterate, so tell me, what is the benifit of importing from benin? Do benin produce rice.?
. Firstly, u just sounded like an illiterate because you can't even comprehend my statement.
Re: Buhari: Why We Closed Nigeria’s Border With Benin Republic by sammie99: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2019
sammie99:
. Firstly, u just sounded like an illiterate because you can't even comprehend my statement.
secondly, what has the president done to make the Nigeria rice better ?. Thirdly, benin republice has a cost extensive seaport unlike a cost intensive seaport of Nigeria. The cost of importing to Nigeria is expensive hence, the purchase through benin republic.
Re: Buhari: Why We Closed Nigeria’s Border With Benin Republic by sammie99: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2019
sammie99:
secondly, what has the president done to make the Nigeria rice better ?. Thirdly, benin republice has a cost extensive seaport unlike a cost intensive seaport of Nigeria. The cost of importing to Nigeria is expensive hence, the purchase through benin republic.
. You will be a fool of the millennium to believe president Buhari consumes local rice.
Re: Buhari: Why We Closed Nigeria’s Border With Benin Republic by peroristic(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
I stay close to the border, now rice is 300 some Go as far as selling it for 320.. Come na by force to eat dangote rice? Sweet e no sweet
Re: Buhari: Why We Closed Nigeria’s Border With Benin Republic by tsdarkside(m): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
after signing a african continental trade deal,you can not just close borders just like that....

more regulations and not closin....

you dont want to be seen as a person that can not stick to her or his words in international arena....

bad for business.... undecided undecided
Re: Buhari: Why We Closed Nigeria’s Border With Benin Republic by oodua1stson: 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
oloriburuku, but you can open the border on the north for arms smuggling
Re: Buhari: Why We Closed Nigeria’s Border With Benin Republic by OmisTynah: 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
PureGoldh:
Seriously... Nigeria is lagging behind in all ramifications.

We need self incorruptible Economic experts in order for the economy of the country to revitalized

Re: Buhari: Why We Closed Nigeria’s Border With Benin Republic by Tessykim: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
Are normal travellers allow to pass on the borders
Re: Buhari: Why We Closed Nigeria’s Border With Benin Republic by caandi: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
Please patronise my goods fam, kindly follow my business pages on Instagram and Facebook
For your quality designer wears, shoes, Chinos, jeans, t-shirt, eye glasses, wristbands, bags, cufflinks, turkey and Italian wears etc. Kindly follow on Facebook at Ellabloombusinessfashionworld and on Instagram @Ellabloombusinessfashionworld
Re: Buhari: Why We Closed Nigeria’s Border With Benin Republic by longman265: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2019
Organic cocoa butter, wholesale, 09097566564 whatsapp/call

Re: Buhari: Why We Closed Nigeria’s Border With Benin Republic by hayzed1090: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
livingoracle po[size=8pt:
[/size]st=81706395]

Guys, don't believe these guys, they are scam. Have you seen where a platform links you up to marriageable adult without profit, when its not a religious organisation

I know how they operate, nothing is free in life. They will mmsteal your informations and use it else where, don't fall for the trap. They won't allow you into their platform if the zhy discover they can't use you. Use your brains, thank me later!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Wishes Nigerians A Happy New Year / President Buhari Frees 19 Inmates Including A 75 Year Old Man & His Son / We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.