Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager (9487 Views)

Adsense, Admob, Ad To End Ban Of Publishers / How To Get Google To Index Your New Website In 2019 - 11 Ways To Do It Instantly / How Much Traffic Do You Need To Make To $100/day On Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by greatermeme: 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ytgud:

Unverified adsense account for sell, It contains $9 already. So, you will verify it almost immediately. Pm to get started

We have also 200k, 450k and more facebook groups for sell
why don't you want to make money with them? Perhaps, you hate money!
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by greatermeme: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
doctokwus:

Oga,you publish your books or journals and advertise your goods or services.
How does the English even sound to you when they say "publish your goods on Google".It sounds nonsensical,aside being incorrect.
This is an online marketing terminology!
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by rainmoredays: 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
iamsonofthunder:
the temporal one was rejected
a friend said he used the temporary one. Maybe he was lying
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by greatermeme: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bonatheripper:

I have AdSense with .com domain.
USA tho... Domain expires August next year.
Price N12,000 slightly negotiable.

U get access first before payment if you bring a trusted escrow
You have to be very careful: Nigerians are hardly trustworthy! You transfer it; and wow, he's gone!
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by Sportdab(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ytgud:

Unverified adsense account for sell, It contains $9 already. So, you will verify it almost immediately. Pm to get started

The groups how much?
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by descartes400: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Okay publishers in da house, what is adsense and admob? What does it do.

Local man does not understand undecided
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by Ytgud: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
greatermeme:
why don't you want to make money with them? Perhaps, you hate money!

I have bill to pay. Am selling only 2, still have others where I could run sponsor post and other stuff.
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by TemmyT002(m): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
Read again o.
At the end of the notice, they specifically say they will bam anyone who serves ads on the restricted contents. Read again o
Don't confuse people o
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by Citizenshelm: 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
Get your domain approval for goggle adsense.. Payment after approval https:///send?phone=+2349037273490&text=Hello%20JDL
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by Richnero(m): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bonatheripper:

WhatsApp me on 08063834911
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
So what happens to accounts that were banned months before this new policy came into place? For e.g invalid clicks? Will those accounts be restored?
Cc:
igbodefender
Slyr0x
adewasco2k
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by bizhop01: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
iamsonofthunder:
Google needs my national ID for verification but Naija national ID no de ever de ready, abeg does anyone have an alternative for me ?
Driver License
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by bedfordng(m): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
hmmm
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by grandstar(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
This may affect Nairaland positively. It faced similar restriction from Google which forced them to look for other sources of revenue primarily banners which I feel brings in a fraction of what Adsense brought

1 Like

Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by xaliujokes(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
rainmoredays:
My adsense that was banned for failing verification nkor

Bring am make I help you reinstate am
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by newsynews: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ytgud:

How much for the groups?

Do you have Facebook Pages too?

Reply ASAP
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by newsynews: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bekwarra:
Who has an AdSense account to sell at a reasonable price should DM.

Give me your number let me call you. I've got one for sale
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by kelvindj98: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
Quorax:
lol... it looks the same to me o. which means those banned will not get adsense displayed on their site... it same as being banned.
There is really no difference. What's is point if you still can't serve ads. It is just for those that have one or two pages violating AdSense policy. They will be able to serve ads on their other pages without risking a ban

1 Like

Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by Emmanuel199: 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
Inbox me for cheap Google Adsense...I have them in bulk and sell cheaply too 12k per one 08121656295 WhatsApp
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by kelvindj98: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
iamsonofthunder:
Google needs my national ID for verification but Naija national ID no de ever de ready, abeg does anyone have an alternative for me ?
Use PVC.
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by iLegendd(m): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nice, but not interested anymore.
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by greatermeme: 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ytgud:

I have bill to pay. Am selling only 2, still have others where I could run sponsor post and other stuff.
OK, I wish you good luck!
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by armzyville(m): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
WaywardSon:
I have an AdSense account for sale
how much are u willing to sell..
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by skyhighweb(m): 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bekwarra:
Who has an AdSense account to sell at a reasonable price should DM.
i have one but its Australian adsense account
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by Greengeek: 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Hi interested, let's deal
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Greengeek:

Hi interested, let's deal
How do I contact u
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by Bigboy289(m): 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Verified Abuja adsense account for sale
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by sunnymix: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
newsynews:

How much for the groups?

Do you have Facebook Pages too?

Reply ASAP
please how do someone use fb group to get money? reply asap..
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by MrTrend(m): 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
kelvindj98:

There is really no difference. What's is point if you still can't serve ads. It is just for those that have one or two pages violating AdSense policy. They will be able to serve ads on their other pages without risking a ban

Wonderful reply
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by MrTrend(m): 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bigboy289:
Verified Abuja adsense account for sale

Abuja Adsense? Unprofessional scammer
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by TheTrillionaire: 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
newsynews:

Give me your number let me call you. I've got one for sale
call I want to buy adsense 08037--6476---85
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by TheTrillionaire: 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
Emmanuel199:
Inbox me for cheap Google Adsense...I have them in bulk and sell cheaply too 12k per one 08121656295 WhatsApp
Whatsapp I want to buy if you are genuine 08037--6476---85

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Post To Your Blog From A Java Phone Or Blackberry / Zoom Initiates Real-time Translation For 12 Languages / Why Do People See Having A Website For Their Business A Waste Of Money??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.