Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager (9481 Views)

Adsense, Admob, Ad To End Ban Of Publishers / How To Get Google To Index Your New Website In 2019 - 11 Ways To Do It Instantly / How Much Traffic Do You Need To Make To $100/day On Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by CharlesJok3r: 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
grandstar:
This may affect Nairaland positively. It faced similar restriction from Google which forced them to look for other sources of revenue primarily banners which I feel brings in a fraction of what Adsense brought

Google AdSense is already back to nairaland again...

1 Like

Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by grandstar(m): 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
CharlesJok3r:

Google AdSense is already back to nairaland again...

where? Which subforums?
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by CharlesJok3r: 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
grandstar:

where? Which subforums?
Front page! At the bottom

1 Like

Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by grandstar(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
CharlesJok3r:

Front page! At the bottom

Very interesting. Thanks

I think some headers and by the sides will get better clicks.
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by CharlesJok3r: 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
grandstar:

Very interesting. Thanks

I think some headers and by the sides will get better clicks.

wink
shocked More money for Mr Osewa
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by grandstar(m): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
CharlesJok3r:

wink
shocked More money for Mr Osewa

You're damn right
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by OroroDAn: 8:50am On Aug 31, 2019
Bekwarra:
Who has an AdSense account to sell at a reasonable price should DM.
I have a UK AdSense with 7 pounds for sale.
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by Wavygist: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2019
Ytgud:

Unverified adsense account for sell, It contains $9 already. So, you will verify it almost immediately. Pm to get started

We have also 200k, 450k and more facebook groups for sell

Can you drop your contact number?
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by MarketingAce(m): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
TheTrillionaire:
Chat me up 0803-76476-85

Recently sold. I'll chat U up whenever there's any available one. Thanks for patronizing us Sir grin
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by richardifedi: 12:23am On Sep 03, 2019
Shakuku All The Way!!!

The only Selling platform where you are paid for promoting your products.

Make Easy Money with SHAKUKU
Help your friends Earn Cashback

Start CASHING OUT AND MAKE GOOD MONEY on your promotion now, by USING TH

Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by Bigboy289(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2019
MrTrend:

Abuja Adsense? Unprofessional scammer
undecided lol, grandfather scammer.. grin I was just kidding angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Post To Your Blog From A Java Phone Or Blackberry / Zoom Initiates Real-time Translation For 12 Languages / Why Do People See Having A Website For Their Business A Waste Of Money??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.