Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,840 members, 7,844,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) (43624 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Takes A Dip In The Pool In Bikini (Photo) / Uriel Oputa Wows In Bikini (Photo) / Sophia Momodu Wows In Yellow Bikini (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by actualization: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2019
ANNIE..... what u ve shown us is a ...DISGRACE....to your ... husband Tuface..... what your.. priority....
Should be is more.... children... prayers........as a wife your show all............ very shameful...
Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:38am On Aug 29, 2019
Ugee12:

Yes we are so happy we aren't made to wrap up ourselves like slaves just because of marriage neither should you be viewing this thread in the first place. Why are you looking at the unclothedness of another man's wife if you are so holy?? But you don't want others to see your wives because of your selfishness and jealousy. Oya go and have sex with her now through the pictures..... Nonsense.

why are you people this dumb. imagine comparing morality and holiness together? I'm against a married wife posting her half unclothedness for public to see? what does she gain in public seeing it?

a single ladies that still do this can do that at the detriment of the kind of men he want, you will never see a reasonable guy ask a lady, he see her half unclothed body, what should be inside clothes out.

we are talking about dignity and value, you're talking about holiness. if married women do this, how then can the young girls who see them as role model behave

be happy I'm in good mood today, my response would have spoil ya day
Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by Ugee12: 8:42am On Aug 29, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

why are you people this dumb. imagine comparing morality and holiness together? I'm against a married wife posting her half unclothedness for public to see? what does she gain in public seeing it?

a single ladies that still do this can do that at the detriment of the kind of men he want, you will never see a reasonable guy ask a lady, he see her half unclothed body, what should be inside clothes out.

we are talking about dignity and value, you're talking about holiness. if married do this, how then can the young girls who see them as role model behave

be happy I'm in good mood today, my response would have spoil ya day
So morality has nothing to do with holiness?? You are so daft.
Oga just shut up....there are many holy women as you called them that ended up with bad and irresponsible husbands like you but the immoral women marry the best husbands till tomorrow....character doesn't determine if a woman will be single or not....neither does it stop a man from cheating on her. By the way,her husband is not complaining so just stick your opinion up your ass cos nobody cares.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:57am On Aug 29, 2019
Ugee12:
So morality has nothing to do with holiness?? You are so daft.
Oga just shut up....there are many holy women as you called them that ended up with bad and irresponsible husbands like you but the immoral women marry the best husbands till tomorrow....character doesn't determine if a woman will be single or not....neither does it stop a man from cheating on her. By the way,her husband is not complaining so just stick your opinion up your ass cos nobody cares.

I think is time to put you where you belong. if that little brain you've left had not been damaged you will understand that values and dignity are the product of morality while holiness is a spiritual beliefs that was impose on us

with your post it shows you're one retire oloshooo or their advocate. do your swimming as a married woman, ya husband should be the one seeing it, why bring it to social media? it's not only dumb it's unreasonable for a married woman to be bringing what prompted her bride price to be paid for public to see

I wouldn't want to settle with a corporate slut anyway, na bad girl dey get good guy pass indeed as Yvonne Nelson, INI Edo and their likes got one ba? life is all about luck and grace, comparing others to you might be the end of your destruction
Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by Ugee12: 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

I think is time to put you where you belong. if that little brain you've left had not been damaged you will understand that values and dignity are the product of morality while holiness is a spiritual beliefs that was impose on us

with your post it shows you're one retire oloshooo or their advocate. do your swimming as a married woman, ya husband should be the one seeing it, why bring it to social media? it's not only dumb it's unreasonable for a married woman to be bringing what prompted her bride price to be paid for public to see

I wouldn't want to settle with a corporate slut anyway, na bad girl dey get good guy pass indeed as Yvonne Nelson, INI Edo and their likes got one ba? life is all about luck and grace, comparing others to you might be the end of your destruction
Oga just shut up..you are the one who is worst because it's hypocrites like you who still patronize these oloshos. Even the ten wives you married doesn't stop you from patronizing them. That is why they still exist and are doing it. Are you better or holier than them?? You are just as bad as they are. Besides,you can't determine anyone's destiny as you are not God. Neither do you have the right to judge people when you are not perfect. Like I said earlier,her husband is okay with it and that is all she cares about,so go and drink sniper if it pains you. Rubbish.
Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:39am On Aug 30, 2019
Ugee12:

Oga just shut up..you are the one who is worst because it's hypocrites like you who still patronize these oloshos. Even the ten wives you married doesn't stop you from patronizing them. That is why they still exist and are doing it. Are you better or holier than them?? You are just as bad as they are. Besides,you can't determine anyone's destiny as you are not God. Neither do you have the right to judge people when you are not perfect. Like I said earlier,her husband is okay with it and that is all she cares about,so go and drink sniper if it pains you. Rubbish.

what's paining me here is your stupidity collaborating with your foolishness and frustration. this one you keep mentioning sniper I hope you won't end your life soon?

I don't think I'm the one responsible for miserable and misfortune life. no matter how you tried to kill yourself over my person opinion, I still stand that it's only imbecility that can make a married woman expose her body for mere public comments

please meet ya psychotherapist ASAP and stop pouring ya frustration on my mention before I go raw with you
Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by NCBMEDIA: 4:01am On Aug 30, 2019
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OBq_RsNB-hQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by Ugee12: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

what's paining me here is your stupidity collaborating with your foolishness and frustration. this one you keep mentioning sniper I hope you won't end your life soon?

I don't think I'm the one responsible for miserable and misfortune life. no matter how you tried to kill yourself over my person opinion, I still stand that it's only imbecility that can make a married woman expose her body for mere public comments

please meet ya psychotherapist ASAP and stop pouring ya frustration on my mention before I go raw with you
You just finished describing yourself,I hope you won't rot in hell after you commit suicide because its obvious you are not even a moral person. Hypocrites like you can never make heaven. Like I said earlier, her husband isn't complaining and its very clear for all to see that you are the frustrated fool here so do the needful and go and die. Nobody cares. If you can't afford sniper,there are other methods I can prescribe...... Lolgrin grin
Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2019
Ugee12:
You just finished describing yourself,I hope you won't rot in hell after you commit suicide because its obvious you are not even a moral person. Hypocrites like you can never make heaven. Like I said earlier, her husband isn't complaining and its very clear for all to see that you are the frustrated fool here so do the needful and go and die. Nobody cares. If you can't afford sniper,there are other methods I can prescribe...... Lolgrin grin

frustrated olo.sho. why not snap your nu.de and post it here to back ya re.tard point cheesy

Aunty wey mumu
Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by Ugee12: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

frustrated olo.sho. why not snap your nu.de and post it here to back ya re.tard point cheesy

Aunty wey mumu
You are still pained?? You never commit suicide yet?? Na wa oh....see as person carry another man matter for head. People dey enjoy their lives and you are here dying for nothing....what a pity...you must be so miserable....Tu-face say make I tell you to mind your fucking business that he likes his wife like that. tongue

Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ugee12:

You are still pained?? You never commit suicide yet?? Na wa oh....see as person carry another man matter for head. People dey enjoy their lives and you are here dying for nothing....what a pity...you must be so miserable....Tu-face say make I tell you to mind your fucking business that he likes his wife like that. tongue

which of the Tu-face is it the one living in ya face me I sleep you old house?

a married woman that carried her dignity out shamelessly is a retired and ambassador of olo.sho so is understandable why you're bent on defending your grand matron

oloshow Activism is allowed
Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by Ugee12: 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

which of the Tu-face is it the one living in ya face me I sleep you old house?

a married woman that carried her dignity out shamelessly is a retired and ambassador of olo.sho so is understandable why you're bent on defending your grand matron

oloshow Activism is allowed
Oga please don't die yet oh.....even unborn babies know Tuface Idibia.....so try and know him before you kpeme grin grin And yes I forgot to add your olosho mama trained me well.... tongue
Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:49am On Aug 31, 2019
Ugee12:

Oga please don't die yet oh.....even unborn babies know Tuface Idibia.....so try and know him before you kpeme grin grin And yes I forgot to add my olosho mama trained me well.... tongue

indeed she did it well, no wonder you took it after her. that means slut life must be a kind of inheritance in her lineage hence your dumb ani.mal sense

oloshoism have gotten you somewhat that you think walking with your full nakednessss na normal thing. waiting for ya nu.de to prove you mean your defence

if it's true Annie as a married woman did the right thing, attached ya nu.de with ya response grin

your stupidity na follow come cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by Ugee12: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

indeed she did it well, no wonder you took it after her. that means slut life must be a kind of inheritance in her lineage hence your dumb ani.mal sense

oloshoism have gotten you somewhat that you think walking with your full nakednessss na normal thing. waiting for ya nu.de to prove you mean your defence

if it's true Annie as a married woman did the right thing, attached ya nu.de with ya response grin

your stupidity na follow come cheesy
She did what is okay for her and her husband.....if it is paining you why not just die and let us rest?? Nobody really cares,can't you see?? Don't you have any other important thing to do than monitoring people's lives?? Why so jobless?? Na wa....see wetin Buhari cause. grin
Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ugee12:

She did what is okay for her and her husband.....if it is paining you why not just die and let us rest?? Nobody really cares,can't you see?? Don't you have any other important thing to do than monitoring people's lives?? Why so jobless?? Na wa....see wetin Buhari cause. grin

where did you inherit your stupidity? the person gene Is strong, or where did you see me follow someone ? you must think you're talking to ya father, I'm not useless like him

I'm entitled to air my opinion here and this is what's giving you restless moment cheesy. I hope people are close to you before we read story that touches the anuss here

you won use me learn two letter words here, I go rubbished you. I'm still diplomatic with my approach here if I mean you, you won't even have liver to press the quote button
Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by Ugee12: 6:54am On Sep 01, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

where did you inherit your stupidity? the person gene Is strong, or where did you see me follow someone ? you must think you're talking to ya father, I'm not useless like him

I'm entitled to air my opinion here and this is what's giving you restless moment cheesy. I hope people are close to you before we read story that touches the anuss here

you won use me learn two letter words here, I go rubbished you. I'm still diplomatic with my approach here if I mean you, you won't even have liver to press the quote button
You are just another big fool with a stupid ego that doesn't even have any better thing to do than pokenose into other people's lives. You are a waste of space. Just go and die,seriously.... .what a waste of time. undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2019
Ugee12:

You are just another big fool with a stupid ego that doesn't even have any better thing to do than pokenose into other people's lives. You are a waste of space. Just go and die,seriously.... .what a waste of time. undecided

what's this bunkum ranting about? you're a total garbage to the goat that drove you to this earth

this is democracy iidiot that give everyone freedom of speech, you're just one imbeciles that need attention here, in as much as I'm here, I'm entitled to air my personal displeasure against abnormalities. you can only commit suicide because I never start
Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by Ugee12: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

what's this bunkum ranting about? you're a total garbage to the goat that drove you to this earth

this is democracy iidiot that give everyone freedom of speech, you're just one imbeciles that need attention here, in as much as I'm here, I'm entitled to air my personal displeasure against abnormalities. you can only commit suicide because I never start
Democracy that makes you jobless so you start telling people how to live their personal lives just because yours is miserable and frustrated abi?? Is Annie Idibia or Tuface your politicians?? Anuofia,nnama, olodo rabata,dambrokoba shege,Ode ni e,ko kan mi grin grin
Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2019
Ugee12:

Democracy that makes my papa jobless so you start telling people how to live their personal lives just because yours is miserable and frustrated abi?? Is Annie Idibia or Tuface your politicians?? Anuofia,nnama, olodo rabata,dambrokoba shege,Ode ni e,ko kan mi grin grin

and na human being born this goat. I think na watchman your papa dey do for you to think the 8pm Annie half unclad was posted here I should be at work?

thunder fire those that use ya brain for collateral. minister of defence you're the one jobless because joblessness line up behind people defending who don't give a damn about their existence on public forum

you need to get a life kid. boldly written Annie half unclothed that I commented here shows she's a retired prostitute. you can kill yourself for all I care
Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by Ugee12: 9:38am On Sep 01, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

and na human being born this goat. I think na watchman your papa dey do for you to think the 8pm Annie half unclad was posted here I should be at work?

thunder fire those that use ya brain for collateral. minister of defence you're the one jobless because joblessness line up behind people defending who don't give a damn about their existence on public forum

you need to get a life kid. boldly written Annie half unclothed that I commented here shows she's a retired prostitute. you can kill yourself for all I care
Yet she is happily married to a man that can buy your destiny so who cares if she is olosho or not?? They have been giving cash and other things to their fans who follow their page not everyone is as stingy as you. Even if you manage get small money today,you go die before you help another person. Fool get a life...you are really jobless and useless to yourself and the society.... What a wasted soul grin cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:21am On Sep 01, 2019
Ugee12:

Yet she is happily married to a man that can buy your destiny so who cares if she is olosho or not?? They have been giving cash and other things to their fans who follow their page not everyone is as stingy as you. Even if you manage get small money today,you go die before you help another person. Fool get a life...my father is really jobless and useless to yourself and the society.... What a wasted soul grin cheesy

because you're from wretched home and na poor stricken poverty agent dude dey smashed ya odour pvssy doesn't make anyone criticising insanity and lack of public decorum fall in the same line with you cheesy

kid I'm not your father, tuface can continue buying the destiny of your lineage but not mine. your wailing just started

an employed fooool defending her fellow prostitute, loyalty in profession I guess cheesy

Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by Ugee12: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

because you're from wretched home and na poor stricken poverty agent dude dey smashed ya odour pvssy doesn't make anyone criticising insanity and lack of public decorum fall in the same line with you cheesy

kid I'm not your father, tuface can continue buying the destiny of your lineage but not mine. your wailing just started

an employed fooool defending her fellow prostitute, loyalty in profession I guess cheesy
Borrrinnng...........try harder,this one don old.. Next pls grin

Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2019
Ugee12:

Borrrinnng...........try harder,this one don old.. Next pls grin

What's old in seeing tuface as a billionaire that can buy your lineage!? Poverty had eaten your brain somewhat that you're seeing tuface who's just a music legend as a billionaire cheesy

Don't know why you Kids from poor background are always fast to use poorness to abuse even when poverty they kill una lineage. You will never see a Rich kids coming to public forum to defend someone that don't know their existence

Brain test should be free for dummy like you

Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by Ugee12: 10:49am On Sep 01, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

What's old in seeing tuface as a billionaire that can buy your lineage!? Poverty had eaten your brain somewhat that you're seeing tuface who's just a music legend as a billionaire cheesy

Don't know why you Kids from poor background are always fast to use poorness to abuse even when poverty they kill una lineage. You will never see a Rich kids coming to public forum to defend someone that don't know their existence

Brain test should be free for dummy like you
Still.borrringg as hell.....get a life please....you are too old to be this foolish Oga....a fool at 40... grin grin cheesy

Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:04am On Sep 01, 2019
Ugee12:

Still.borrringg as hell.....get a life please....my father is too old to be this foolish Oga....my father is a fool at 40... grin grin cheesy

Foolishness knows no age, how to erase that gene of foolishness you inherited from him should be your concern

If ya father is a fooool at 40 then you're an imbeciles at 20, isn't that a balance equation?

Re: Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) by Ugee12: 11:10am On Sep 01, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

Foolishness knows no age, how to erase that gene of foolishness you inherited from him should be your concern

If ya father is a fooool at 40 then you're an imbeciles at 20, isn't that a balance equation?
Still very dry and boring.....at your age you are acting like a new born baby....no even a new born baby is wiser and smarter than you.....what a pity...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Your generation is already cursed.....they would be so ashamed of you....na wa oh...see person papa....God forbid..tueehhh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday / Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.