Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,140 members, 7,867,316 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

I’ll Still Help People Despite Being Scammed Online – Actress Etinosa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Still Help People Despite Being Scammed Online – Actress Etinosa (624 Views)

Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Still Help People Despite Being Scammed Online – Actress Etinosa by GistConnect: 6:05am On Aug 31, 2019
Actress and social media comedienne, Etinosa, was recently a victim of an online begging scam. Taking to her social media page, the actress stated that she decided to help a lady who begged for money in the comment section on her page. She said the ‘beggar’ caught her attention and she offered to help her by patronising her business– preparing local dishes.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, Etinosa, said, “I saw this lady who needed money and I offered to help. I asked her to deliver meals to the movie set I was working on and she said she couldn’t prepare the food because she was in debt and had no money. I agreed to give her the money upfront and she sent a young girl to collect it. On the morning of the delivery, I reached out to her and realised she had blocked me everywhere (on social media).”

The actress maintained that she believes the person genuinely needed the money otherwise, she wouldn’t have gone through the stress of begging and absconding. “When she knew she could get in trouble for trying to scam me, why bother? She obviously really needed it but went about it the wrong way. It would be easy to trace her if the need was real but that’s one loss I’ve counted. Since the transaction wasn’t done via bank transfer, I can’t trace her through her bank details, but she called me and I have the number on my call log,” she added.

She also stated that she still has a heart to help others. She said, “I will still help anyone who needs help another day. This one was not so much money but it’s just upsetting that she played that game. It gives me fulfillment to help people in need and one bad case doesn’t mean I won’t help others in the future.”

See more here; http://gistmore.com/ill-still-help-people-despite-being-scammed-online-actress-etinosa

Re: I’ll Still Help People Despite Being Scammed Online – Actress Etinosa by GistConnect: 6:05am On Aug 31, 2019
wink
Re: I’ll Still Help People Despite Being Scammed Online – Actress Etinosa by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 31, 2019
People love misusing opportunity, The worst part is they Dont mind if it affect someone else.
Re: I’ll Still Help People Despite Being Scammed Online – Actress Etinosa by jubadi5: 6:27am On Aug 31, 2019
that's good of her no matter what we should keep doing good
Re: I’ll Still Help People Despite Being Scammed Online – Actress Etinosa by TrendingGist: 10:12am On Aug 31, 2019
Re: I’ll Still Help People Despite Being Scammed Online – Actress Etinosa by slyfox35(m): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
You yourself need help
Re: I’ll Still Help People Despite Being Scammed Online – Actress Etinosa by Onyi22(f): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
It will not be well with Yahoo Yahoo boys

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tacha Is A Sweet Girl, So I Dont Want Her To Go Home–mercy Tells Biggi / This Man Progress Will Inspire You. PHOTOS / Bovi And Layole Set To Host 2019 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.