Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

$11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI (49279 Views)

FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison / Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by chudez0147(m): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2019
HumanHairLovers:

Please I don't understand this kind of thinking?

Can you explain please?

Cos in my mind, of what good is the money if he never gets to use it?

The family can make use of the money , while he do the time.
Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by juman(m): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2019
Crime is bad.
Criminal tarnishing our image.
But military generals and politicians damage the country's image than the criminals.
Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by juman(m): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2019
You know what?
The boy can come back home in few years time.
Yeah, it's possible.

Just make a deal and return back home.
I remember when Obasanjo illegally took one Yoruba criminal to America. The man returned back home after few years after he made a deal with them.
Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2019
This was exactly my thought yesterday seeing the amount and the number of people involved i knew he would get up to 20-30 years jail term and he's already 30 by the time he's out my guy Na only God go help this guy life ooo
Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by drillerB(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2019
You won't see those idiots Igbo amaka here now o. Disgracing Nigeria every where dey go.
Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by Timagex(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2019
pyro62:

Elbow me loss eh cheesy grin
. No vex o!! sad na wetin I hear I talk o grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by Dejih44: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
helinues He wont get up to that.. He already traded long service at jail with snitching..

He only needs a good lawyer
[/quote]

confirm. this our dear country is soo full of hateful pipu. they just wanna c u go down once u done get money pass them beit legally or illegally abi say u shenk them.
Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by stormborn28(m): 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
slimmy2005:
Yen Yen Yen undecided He wont serve more than 10years. He might even get maybe 6 years sef
stay there... U think USA is Nigeria....Abdul Multalab who almost blew an airline is still serving his jail term. .this year makes it 10 years.... Whoops... He blocus go grow white hair and still serving that jail term
Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by stormborn28(m): 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
GRADEXP2:
WHERE IS ABDULMUTALAB?
10years...already still counting
Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by stormborn28(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
His wife will enjoy most of the proceeds, the houses, the cars, the properties bought in her name, the excess cash in her bank account; name it cheesy
and one young man somewhere go dey slam her kpekus... Bad bad

2 Likes

Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by stormborn28(m): 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
grandstar:
The guy will soon be chopping Penitentiary baked beans! Just pray he doesn't get raped by other prisoners. His butts going to ache.
bad boys dey USA prison oooooooo.... Them no dey use ANUS play at all

1 Like

Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by stormborn28(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
shogsman:
American prisons is just a neater version of kirikiri,it's hell fire incarnate, boy's about to get raped by heavy duty men.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by PDPGuy: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nostradamus:
wait,you mean it's likely he doesn't get anything out of the $10m?
(even if it's just $1m).
Exactly. He would have essentially have to pay the money back to his victims
Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
stormborn28:
stay there... U think USA is Nigeria....Abdul Multalab who almost blew an airline is still serving his jail term. .this year makes it 10 years.... Whoops... He blocus go grow white hair and still serving that jail term
Idiot, you are common sense deficient. What has a terrorist got to do with fraud? Ode!
Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by stormborn28(m): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
slimmy2005:
Idiot, you are common sense deficient. What has a terrorist got to do with fraud? Ode!
foolish boy.. A crime committed against USA by Abdul Multalab is a terrorist crime and that of Invictus Obi is a fraud yet same country so.. Like I said they will all serve their prison terms... Dem grow white hair for blocus.... Heeheheheeere... Imbe..cile
Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
stormborn28:
foolish boy.. A crime committed against USA by Abdul Multalab is a terrorist crime and that of Invictus Obi is a fraud yet same country so.. Like I said they will all serve their prison terms... Dem grow white hair for blocus.... Heeheheheeere... Imbe..cile
You are a pure daft just like your president. Common sense deficient cretin. So terrorism and fraud carries thesame weight or punishment?

You are indeed a pure scumbag
Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by stormborn28(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
slimmy2005:
You are a pure daft just like your president. Common sense deficient cretin. So terrorism and fraud carries thesame weight or punishment?

You are indeed a pure scumbag
your president is not my president... Useless pig...

Did you see writing that they carry same sentences...i only said they will all serve whatever terms they are given in full...

Next time use your brain.... Malu

And not forgetting.... Their blocus will be full of white hair when they are coming out
Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by DHonorable(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
Martineverest shocked please your brain needs rest cry. Cos right now whatever inspired this your comment{if}your brain?? mentioning names off context;off subject... shocked na psychiatrist go fit help you sad
martineverest:
what's is the essence of illegal money?...all the enjoyment will remain history and forgotten,while punishment becons.

American isn't Nigeria that he could bribe/connect with people 'in high places' to avoid jail term....he must be regretting his actions by now

#sayNoToCrime

By the way,why are naira Marley,marlians,nnamdi kanu and ndigbo silent about this obiwanne?...FBI isn't EFCC
Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
stormborn28:
your president is not my president... Useless pig...

Did you see writing that they carry same sentences...i only said they will all serve whatever terms they are given in full...

Next time use your brain.... Malu

And not forgetting.... Their blocus will be full of white hair when they are coming out
Good to see the mad men Buhari is breeding. Your brain is dead, infact nothing sits in your head. If you had read my comment properly, your crass ignorant self wouldn’t spew that garbage out of your rusted mouth.
Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by stormborn28(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
slimmy2005:
Good to see the mad men Buhari is breeding. Your brain is dead, infact nothing sits in your head. If you had read my comment properly, your crass ignorant self wouldn’t spew that garbage out of your rusted mouth.

your breed from mudsliding skull couldn't comprehend a simple write up...

I wonder how your neighbors copy with that empty skull. .the last time I checked, it was filled with cotton wool and I advise you to purchase a replacement from China... I never knew you didn't do it...

I just hope you don't join those criminals because you will also grow white hair in your blocus after doing the time
Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by caracas: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
Biritiko:
Ipob amaka
Always soiling our name all over the world
Mumu of life
Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by EastMafia: 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
opportunity makes the thief; the thief who has no opportunity to steal considers himself an honest man.
Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by Nostradamus: 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
PDPGuy:

Exactly. He would have essentially pay the money back to his victims
meeennnn!!!!

That's sad

He'd have to go back to penury(except he has some hidden back-up)
Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by Nostradamus: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
iamloski:
jealous fool, never do well, you don't know anything than to comment trash on nairaland.
why such hate and anger?

Bro If you don't agree with his points counter him instead of throwing such insults on an anonymous forum.
Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by Mackyjay: 2:01am On Aug 30, 2019
MTN BUSTED AGAIN
Get 5gb for 750 on MTN
http://www.winneronetrading.com/61350//o104J/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=5737645&i=5737645

THANK ME LATER
Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by Tinyemeka(m): 6:29am On Sep 01, 2019
GRADEXP2:
WHERE IS ABDULMUTALAB?

He's actually in the same supermax penitentiary facility where El Chapo is currently being held, at Florence, Colorado.
Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by Ugosample(m): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
salford:

The reason why western countries come hard on fraudstars is because the entire fabric/system of their respective countries is based on honesty. There is no perfect system. These systems are put in place to make life easy for everyone and to advance their economies. When fraudstars try to abuse the system, they come hard on them before it becomes an infestation like it is in Nigeria and other shytehole countries.

There are countless people working in positions of authorities in Banks and other financial instituitions with access to customers information. They can easily commit fraud with these information, but they choose not to. They know there are harsh consequences for illegality.

Exactly
Re: $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI by Ugosample(m): 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
chudez0147:
The family can make use of the money , while he do the time.
that is even worse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Generator Thief Caught And Tied To An Electric Pole In Abuja (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral / FBI Wanted List: Yahoo boys flee Nigeria to The Gambia, S/Africa, Ghana, Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.