Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,246 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! (36253 Views)

4 Male Breast Cancer Symptoms You Should Never Ignore / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos / 5 Early Symptoms Of HIV Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! by donatusdesmond: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2019
Those signs are not early, by the time they are present am scared there is metastasis already , I mean an advanced stage.
The way forward is regular self breast examination and routine mammogram
Re: 5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! by rumaabk(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
Another early signs of breast cancer are:
1. Change in the size shape of the breast: for instance if the size of the breast change that's one breast is bigger and fuller than the other one, u need to see a doctor for examination.
2. Discharge from nipples: for women if u notice a discharge from ur breast while u r not breast feeding u need to consult ur doctor.
3. When u also notice ur breast looks like a skin of orange pls consult ur doctor as early as possible.
Re: 5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! by kelechi50: 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
OK, I will advise my gal to go for test
Re: 5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! by ugolinze123(m): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
tooth4tooth:
No bro!! It is the other way. My doctor said pressing women breast (your partner) can help save a life. If you feel a lump ,take her to the doctor. So I encourage men to press more breasts cool cool

bros seriously serious grin
Re: 5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! by tooth4tooth: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
ugolinze123:

bros seriously serious grin
Yes cos the owners of breasts seldom press their own breast and might not know they have it.You as her partner who likes to press breast stand a better chance of helping her discover she has a lump. And early detection increases the chance of surviving it.
So I encourage you too to press more breasts.
Re: 5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! by ugolinze123(m): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
tooth4tooth:
Yes cos the owners of breasts seldom press their own breast and might not know they have it.You as her partner who likes to press breast stand a better chance of helping her discover she has a lump. And early detection increases the chance of surviving it.
So I encourage you too to press more breasts.

lol.... grin funny man
Re: 5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! by panasharp(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
These are late signs of breast cancer ... At this stage ,u can not really help the individual cos it's already spread everywhere outside the breast .. a simple regular breast examination will save a life
Re: 5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! by Candycrushy(f): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
Am safe by Gods grace....nice writeup wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! by GlobalAdvtForum: 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
When you notice any of the early signs, or even when it is full blown, use STEM CELL THERAPY STC30. The problem will be over. This is not guess work. Barrage of testimonies to this effect available. STC30 also successfully handles other illnesses like stroke, prostate, diabetes, ulcer, sickle cell, infertility, infection, bp, tb, kidney, liver, heart, etc. For more, contact: GoodHealth In Christ, Aba. 0842074243
Re: 5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! by wengerjay(m): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
The write-up may be misleading, most aforementioned signs and symptoms are features of advanced cancer of the Breasts.
These are some of the early symptoms :
1. Breast lump
2. Breast discharge, at times bloody
3. The skin covering breasts looks like orange peel.
4. Inverted nipples.
Re: 5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! by SonofHim: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
This post is so misleading. I wonder where the op got his information from. This is so far from the truth.
Re: 5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! by SonofHim: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
wengerjay:
The write-up may be misleading, most aforementioned signs and symptoms are features of advanced cancer of the Breasts.
These are some of the early symptoms :
1. Breast lump
2. Breast discharge, at times bloody
3. The skin covering breasts looks like orange peel.
4. Inverted nipples.

Exactly!
In fact the orange peel appearance of the skin (peau de 'range) is a symptom of a locally advanced breast cancer rather than early breast cancer.
Re: 5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! by Gokoyer1401: 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
Na wa o
Re: 5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! by PublicHealthNig: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Excessive Itching In Private Parts / A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. / Sexy Flat Tummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.