Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,075 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution (6873 Views)

British Citizens Join Biafrans To Expose The Corrupt BBC In London. / #endsars UK Citizens Join Nigerians / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by TSRC: 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
XANDERBOY85:

What do Igbos have to lose?

Could you also say what Igbos stand to gain by being in control of their own destiny....instead of what's presently the case where their destiny is determined and controlled by Igbo haters in Abuja?
Igbos have businesses and properties scattered all over Nigeria.
It would become subject to the whims of ethnic laws.
Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by Difrent: 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
frank202012:

[s]ur type is the reason Nigeria is backward, ur 30k BMC 1 won't make u succeed in life....

the guy wrote Austria nd u re ranting abt Australia....
no wonder u re no different from the dullardinhos u dunces voted for.....[/s]

Seems these words are strange to you
Typographical errors
Printers devil
Predictive texts on phone

So
Gerrarahia
Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by gotnel: 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nonsense upon nonsense
Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by leokid866: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
XANDERBOY85:

Funny thing is that IPOB were organizing such huge protests in the east....that is up until the time you lot got scared of their growing popularity, tagged them as 'terrorists' and proscribed them, and then sent python dance to go scatter proceedings! wink

The protest in the east I respected at least they had the balls to do it at home....why they targeted ekweremadu in Germany is beyond me, they should have done it here so we can all take them serious. Till then yimu. Also what do you want us to proscribe them as when they were terrifying our citizens and locking up our markets? If I come to your house and lock up your kitchen and take away your car tyres, you no go call police?
Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by leokid866: 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
Pentasoft1978:

that is how it starts. a little drop of water will eventually make a mighty ocean, watch out the protest in UN come September, that is when you will realize the impact of the Japan protest.

Na today people dey protest for UN. Those ones that will even give you water while you protest. Lol.
Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by franchasng: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
I look at igbos determination to chart their own course even tho they are landlocked and not having a big city like lagos and i ask myself what is wrong with us yorubas? Why is there no serious independence agitation in our land? We are better positioned than these people to own a VERY progressive country. Is it because of oil? Wat will oil be in a few years with global warming getting more serious? Are we afraid to go to war? With who? If the east, west and south are agitating for independence at the same time, its a walk over. The north cant stop us. Are we afraid to go it alone? Why? The state of the nation has gotten critical enough that its time for the yoruba nation to abandon it. I cant even come back for xmas with all the insecurity in the land now...my God.
Immediately I read your opening statement, I was automatically convinced you are a different breed of Yoruba who probably live abroad because majority of the Yorubas living in Nigeria and London have their brains stuck in Tinubu's bumbum shocked

1 Like

Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by allthingsgood: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
gidgiddy:

The East may be landlocked but Igbo isnt. Some Nigerians have come to believe that Igbo land is just the South East

Smh
Re: Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution by allthingsgood: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
awgumayor:
Who are the "us"in niger delta? Can u please let us know your tribe, Niger delta has so many tribes or ethnic groups which Igbos are one of the majorities.

Smh. My tribe is none of ur business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s / NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi / Sambo Speaks On Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.