Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Abdullah Mohammed Flaunts His Rolls-Royce & Wristwatch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullah Mohammed Flaunts His Rolls-Royce & Wristwatch (38855 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) / Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullah Mohammed Flaunts His Rolls-Royce & Wristwatch by bastardmod: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2019
Is this not yahoo? angry cheesy
Re: Abdullah Mohammed Flaunts His Rolls-Royce & Wristwatch by sprints1: 11:40am On Aug 29, 2019
Audemars - 7 million Rolls Royce - 180m
Re: Abdullah Mohammed Flaunts His Rolls-Royce & Wristwatch by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
his dad was bleeping rich even before becoming governor... so I see nothing wrong with the son enjoying his father's wealth.. if na u nko?
Re: Abdullah Mohammed Flaunts His Rolls-Royce & Wristwatch by grandstar(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
baby124:
Job = Zero
Miraculous expensive watch and Rolls Royce must be from the state coffers.

Why are you slandering the young man? What do you mean state coffers? My friend be careful o!

The money is actually from the FCT coffers. Get your facts right next time! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdullah Mohammed Flaunts His Rolls-Royce & Wristwatch by Auxigen(m): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
flexyrule:
Patience! Patience!! Patience!!!
With time you, your family and entire lineage that have been feasting on our commonwealth would see "YAM" and run.

A time would come when the poor would have nothing to eat, but the rich!
hmmm diz one is strong. .
Re: Abdullah Mohammed Flaunts His Rolls-Royce & Wristwatch by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 30, 2019
duni04:

He should not have been allowed to contest Governor with all those corruption cases in his neck. This guys EFCC file is very very big! This is someone who has absolutely no respect for public funds. He doesn't know the difference between government money and personal money. He allocated land and money to friends and family as minister of the FCT under Jonathan. Very dubious fellow.
This is why Nigeria is considered a Banana republic
Re: Abdullah Mohammed Flaunts His Rolls-Royce & Wristwatch by tck2000(m): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
superlanny:
This is why no one can convince me all politicians are not criminals, with the level of poverty in the north, see this one balling, when election comes now, they will be humble, sharing 5k and rice for votes. Keeping people in poverty remains one of the strongest hold politicians have on the masses. The day we wake from our slumber, i pray i wont be in naija, cus the revolution will be deep.
100%

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Dancing To Psquare's 'Chop My Money' - Video / Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.