Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie (46298 Views)

Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him / Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by GistMore2: 2:17am On Aug 29, 2019
Biggie, on Sunday, issued a second strike to housemate Tacha for disrespecting authority.

Tacha was issued the strike after Biggie played videos of her disobeying the house rules.

Big Brother gathered the housemates in the lounge and played several videos of Tacha’s disrespect to authority and fellow housemates.

Biggie also said Tacha undermined the world of Big Brother. Tacha had two weeks ago received her first strike for provocation.

During a diary session yesterday in the video, Tacha who is closed to the Verge of being disqualified, goes down on her kneels to apologized to Biggie for undermining his instructions and been disrespectful.

In her world;

Biggie I'm very sorry for for been disrespectful and undermining your words, please I don't feel worthy to seat.

Biggie say to her, Tacha please rise you are in the Big Brother House.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-tacha-kneels-down-to-apologise-to-biggie

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by GistMore2: 2:17am On Aug 29, 2019
Watch Full Video How Tacha Kneel To Apologized To Biggie ==> HERE >> http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-tacha-kneels-down-to-apologise-to-biggie

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by SmellingAnus(m): 2:22am On Aug 29, 2019
Another front page loading grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by Gabrie300(m): 2:23am On Aug 29, 2019
Nawa o

OP look your time. (2:23Am)

Your mates dey sleep

And you still dy post this big brother nosense.

omo you need better flogging

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by GistMore2: 2:25am On Aug 29, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by udoka2013: 4:56am On Aug 29, 2019
Gabrie300:
Nawa o
OP look your time. (2:23Am)

Your mates dey sleep
And you still dy post this big brother nosense.

omo you need better flogging
sleep is not ment for you too,right?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by nuban07(m): 5:08am On Aug 29, 2019
That's quite emotional. Na from outside dem dey teach pikin wey no hear word. All the best to her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:22am On Aug 29, 2019
Where is makydebbie self angry
Tacha done humble cheesy Oyindidi come and see your baby ooo cool

Tacha till day 99 my love for this lady done increase with this singular act kiss kiss
I stan with her cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by Oyindidi(f): 6:26am On Aug 29, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Where is makyd.ebbie self angry
Tacha done humble cheesy Oyi.ndidi come and see your baby ooo cool

Tacha till day 99 my love for this lady done increase with this singular act kiss kiss
I'm happy for her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:26am On Aug 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
I'm happy for her
Me too kiss
Good morning smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by femi4: 6:52am On Aug 29, 2019
She was humbled yesterday. Biggie said he's going to observe if there is a change in her attitude today. Who knows, her no of strikes could be erazed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by FamousMonk: 7:04am On Aug 29, 2019
I lost interest when the title of the post reverted to "kneels down to apologise to biggie"..
I honestly expected it to be "kneels down to suck preeq" as usual..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by BBBmall25: 7:43am On Aug 29, 2019
One Babe With A Million Drama. Very Good Of Her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by Mateen1000: 7:51am On Aug 29, 2019
BBN news and Front Page

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by Bukayot: 7:53am On Aug 29, 2019
I hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by passyhansome(m): 7:53am On Aug 29, 2019
I can't fall for her shenanigans, if not for the strike would she have done that, I don't respect people that respects authority only, but look down on his or her peers or subordinates, change for real and stop faking change

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by LegacyB: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2019
The girl with the coat of many colors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by phantom(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2019
Rubbish!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by fergie001: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Where is makydebbie self angry
Tacha done humble cheesy Oyindidi come and see your baby ooo cool

I stan with her cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by Toscarel: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2019
interesting this has made my day, knowledge is power and with this knowledge you have passed on yo me this morning there's no stopping me

wow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by Jesuspikin8: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by thankfulsoul: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2019
The fear of 60m

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by lyriclekidd(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2019
Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by Yemiwonder(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2019
Tacha come haux quick oh I don miss u for insta

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by fergie001: 7:57am On Aug 29, 2019
Starboytwo:
if you are looking for the most capabl-est person in this world to help with a duty, something ya need to do, anything that will involve me work for you and pay, then I'm at your service...take advantage now when I'm cheap, once I blow, my price shoot up astronomically[/b]I offer a range of service,

[b]lifting heavy something
Top classified errands
Chauffeur
Cook etc

Also bad sturvs, like
beating people up(can arrange that)
Spy
Cause trouble
Intimidate
Body guard etc

Holla and qoute me

Beating people up?
Oya go Japan, I will pay.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by Wickedfacts: 7:57am On Aug 29, 2019
Tacha lacks home training and I'm happy Big Brother is giving her the home training her parents failed to give her.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by mtHaulage: 7:58am On Aug 29, 2019
They say you are too serious if you dare call BBNaija a distraction but I have no better description.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 29, 2019
@safarigirl, this is the Nigerian mentality you mentioned playing out. Tasha thinks same can be adopted on bbn. A show of obeisance.

She almost looks as if she is prostrating.

Now if biggie were actually a Nigerian and not just a voice reading a script...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House / BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother / Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.