Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie (46309 Views)

Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him / Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by Prettyvita(f): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2019
She's asking for forgiveness cos she know say she don match lines, yet her fans nor gree say she dey misbehave.
She don dey fear small small.

Or probably still acting the script! Who knows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by Edusouls(m): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2019
This girl ugly no be small, haba...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by Thor2025: 7:59am On Aug 29, 2019
SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by winterfell007(m): 8:02am On Aug 29, 2019
At least it's gratifying to note she won't be the one to land the money in the bank

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by WorWorBoy: 8:03am On Aug 29, 2019
Edusouls:
Tacha ugly? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by Harrison4adam(m): 8:04am On Aug 29, 2019
Slay Queens and soapy fraudster dude are one voting this slay Queen....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:05am On Aug 29, 2019
Begging because of money, not humility, ole tacha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by samili147: 8:15am On Aug 29, 2019
No shaking our queen we dey with you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by James988: 8:26am On Aug 29, 2019
this is big brother tacha take off your clothes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by RexTramadol1: 8:30am On Aug 29, 2019
Starboytwo:
if you are looking for the most capabl-est person in this world to help with a duty, something ya need to do, anything that will involve me work for you and pay, then I'm at your service...take advantage now when I'm cheap, once I blow, my price shoot up astronomically[/b]I offer a range of service,

[b]lifting heavy something
Top classified errands
Chauffeur
Cook etc

Also bad sturvs, like
beating people up(can arrange that)
Spy
Cause trouble
Intimidate
Body guard etc

Holla and qoute me

This your workload tight

Why you no join sniper and assassin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 29, 2019
Gabrie300:
Nawa o

OP look your time. (2:23Am)

Your mates dey sleep

And you still dy post this big brother nosense.

omo you need better flogging

Shey na from dreamland you typed this one ni?
Abi your time zone different?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by nonix22(m): 8:34am On Aug 29, 2019
Drama Queen

Money don make her humble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by densiks: 8:36am On Aug 29, 2019
That’s how she begs her sugar daddies when she’s broke.

It’s all a means to an end.

She’s been exposed to too many sex partners,and on top of the fact that she’s extremely shallow,the rudeness is her way of hiding her foolishness and dirty mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by makydebbie(f): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Where is makydebbie self angry
Tacha done humble cheesy Oyiidi come and see your baby ooo cool

Tacha till day 99 my love for this lady done increase with this singular act kiss kiss
I stan with her cool

grin grin

I wish her the best.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by SpaceTour: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2019
Tacha is so scared of her disqualification. She's used up her 'strike' lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by Bukden16(m): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2019
[quote author=Gabrie300 post=81710608]Nawa o

Your mates dey sleep

I salute you.
Time keeper of the universe
Watchman over those of us asleep.
Grand commander of the midnight crew....
Well-done Sir and at 2:23 you still commenting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2019
GistMore2:
Biggie, on Sunday, issued a second strike to housemate Tacha for disrespecting authority.

Tacha was issued the strike after Biggie played videos of her disobeying the house rules.

Big Brother gathered the housemates in the lounge and played several videos of Tacha’s disrespect to authority and fellow housemates.

Biggie also said Tacha undermined the world of Big Brother. Tacha had two weeks ago received her first strike for provocation.

During a diary session yesterday in the video, Tacha who is closed to the Verge of being disqualified, goes down on her kneels to apologized to Biggie for undermining his instructions and been disrespectful.

In her world;

Biggie say to her, Tacha please rise you are in the Big Brother House.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-tacha-kneels-down-to-apologise-to-biggie

INDIRECTLY BEGGING FOR VOTE!!!!

IRRITATING ARROGANT THING!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by nairamaniac: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2019
Haaaa. See all her hoelosho colleagues dey hail her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by BBM: 10:06am On Aug 29, 2019
Gabrie300:
Nawa o

Your mates dey sleep Bomb

omo you need better flogging
Fixed cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:15am On Aug 29, 2019
Another Subtle Antics intending to cajole viewers with pity na lie we knw ha tricks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by dipseacon: 10:27am On Aug 29, 2019
No oooooooooo, let her continue being stupid grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by CHAVINCI: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2019
[quote author=Bukden16 post=81716655][/quote]leave am, gatekeeper of asgard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 29, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:

INDIRECTLY BEGGING FOR VOTE!!!!

IRRITATING ARROGANT THING!!!!

Begging for votes?very funny.. only if you knew the army regardless.

garri no need advert, e dey sell pass indomie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by amajimichael: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2019
She apology when she like... She is not submissive at all as lady... She is need to be humble and respectful oh... i used to like her before...but am off to people that have something to offer like my frodd and mercy ohh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by Tunagee(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
Edusouls:

That lady is very cute o! But e just be like say she bleach small.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie by Lordjb: 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nice one,,, she don dey fear grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother / BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House / Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.