Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Won 18million With Pay After Then Won Another 49m, You Can Become A Millionaire - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Won 18million With Pay After Then Won Another 49m, You Can Become A Millionaire (359 Views)

Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) / On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary / Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Won 18million With Pay After Then Won Another 49m, You Can Become A Millionaire by Bodewealths: 4:21am On Aug 29, 2019
READ FIRST PIC TO GET IT RIGHT

Re: Won 18million With Pay After Then Won Another 49m, You Can Become A Millionaire by Ashamy(m): 5:40am On Aug 29, 2019
Please stop deceiving innocent Nigerian up and down with your scam post.
Fellow Nigerian Pls avoid this Nigga like a plaque. I fall victim and lost 10k.
After reading His msg on NL I decided to give it trial, the guy gave me (2:0) correct score for CA RIVER PLATE. vs CA TALLERES which I stake 10k and the match ended 0:1.
After the game I tried contacting him, he did not even bothered to reply my chat, he just block me.

My advice; just make your research on any team you wish to bet on and stake what you can loose if you get green lucky you and if it red try again...don't be deceive by correct score, football is a game of chance and you never can tell it outcome until 90 mins.

2 Likes

Re: Won 18million With Pay After Then Won Another 49m, You Can Become A Millionaire by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 29, 2019
Why not give your family members and kinsmen

Ewu Hausa

3 Likes

Re: Won 18million With Pay After Then Won Another 49m, You Can Become A Millionaire by SadMemories(m): 7:05am On Aug 29, 2019
Haha were omo Scooby to Fe shubi

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia:zambia Cancel Friendly Match With South Africa / How To Make Millions From Betnja In A Week / The Nicaraguan FA Confirm Their Vice-captain Voted For Messi In The Best Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.