Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government (16942 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: 'If It Was Wike That The CSP Disobeyed..' - Reno Reacts / IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods / Falana: I Know An Ex-Governor Who Had A Killer Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by israelmao(m): 7:49am On Aug 29, 2019
Tell me how Nigeria will a voice to be reckoned with on the international scene.
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by 01mcfadden(m): 7:49am On Aug 29, 2019
And nothing will still happen
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:49am On Aug 29, 2019
At least they obeyed the one granted to continue hosting Sowore while feeding him watery beans.

By now dat Bros mess go don turn chemical weapon.
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by Mutemenot(m): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2019
Social media SAN....
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by realstars: 7:53am On Aug 29, 2019
Ghost
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by ebilomaofficial1: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2019
Congratulations for winning compiling of court orders award
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by Bestbeelieve: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2019
udoka2013:
Do not vote for ful... You people blocked your ear. Now your are complaining. What we are seeing now is the next level they told us. All of us are in for it! 4yrs minus few month to go.

He has just woken up!
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by coluka: 7:56am On Aug 29, 2019
The government is full of impunity
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by Ewedegubbler: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2019
This man should stop crying like a Bush baby... If he doesn't like the situation he can head to Ojota and protest there, after all it won't be the first time
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by Xisnin(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2019
Gandollaar:
Not at all. In the past, he would have long taken to the streets. But let him dare it now and he will understand the difference between egbe and egbe!

Ewon ni won ma gbagbe e si!!
You lied.
Falana is a human rights lawyer. He is not a career protester.
Aside from him joining the protest against fuel hike which was a specific issue that affected
all Nigerians.
Can you show me other street protests he leads or participated in?
Even the legendary Fawehinmi was more of a lawyer in court than a protester on the street.

1 Like

Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by clarocuzioo(m): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2019
Falana we will take you serious when you and your likes March to freedom square and protest against this government as you did during the Jonathan era.

That's the irony of life. The monster you all created is affecting all of us.
No regards for rule of law, choosing the court order to obey, installing a Sharia judge as the chief justice of the federation.
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by Sheriman(m): 8:05am On Aug 29, 2019
Who tell you NIGERIA follow rule of law
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by Successdude(m): 8:06am On Aug 29, 2019
backnbeta:

What can he do alone? A tree cannot make a forest...he needs support and that's why he's calling on the NBA. Let us learn to appreciate those who speak out, even if they supported the government at a time, there is no harm in withdrawing the support once they realised their error!
.... That is not an 'error' in your context. They knew the evil. Supported the evil and now it wants to consume them they are crying..

Where was he when the court was disobeying the first disobeyed order, n second and third and fourth ?? He didn't rally support then. .

They are being paid in their own coin. This is the system of judgement set in the universe by God....

Femi Falana ? Not today I was dissapointed in him. Not that he would add anything to life or life depend on him though... But I saw illiteracy in the life of the educated... And that, I cannot celebrate... I tred on the path of honorable living
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 29, 2019
Xisnin:

Reasonable people offer and withdraw support based on a person's behavior.
The only people who are eternally opposed to another are terrorists, fanatics and brainwashed souls.

Did you expect him to join the Ipob fanatics protests?
What a clown.
brother do you think IPOB are fanatics and terrorist ? Why not see it this way if all youths and people of good wills in respective of ethnicity or religion join IPOB and attack our politicians abroad so that they will be scared to steal our money and traveled overseas to spend it,you will see bro that they will stop stealing and they will even if they stole they will still spend it in Africa to developed all those facilities they go oversea to enjoy.
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by ChristieXty(f): 8:14am On Aug 29, 2019
But 2023 still far ooo
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2019
Goodwills:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2019/08/27/i-have-compiled-32-court-orders-being-disobeyed-by-nigerian-govt-falana/amp/

If u like compile 10,000 court orders that buhari disobeyed, that one na ur business. We warned u and Sowore about the tyrant n u refused n called us names. Now u are complaining that a tyrant is disobeying court orders, aren't u stupid?
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by owenwin: 8:18am On Aug 29, 2019
God help Nigeria
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 29, 2019
Xisnin:

Reasonable people offer and withdraw support based on a person's behavior.
The only people who are eternally opposed to another are terrorists, fanatics and brainwashed souls.

Did you expect him to join the Ipob fanatics protests?
What a clown.

""Reasonable people offer and withdraw support based on a person's behavior""

Reasonable people do not give their support to well known n well established tyrants.
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 29, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
TV lawyer ... his rants starts and ends on CHANNELS TV.
I never see this kind weak lawyer before. This man has potentials to be as great as Gani ... but the love of Camera destroyed him.
*Spits*

You are just so gullible, This man always teach you to stand and know you right as a citizen. Anyway I sure ain’t in your right sense.
If you expect him to come and fight and die for weak mind like yours. People like you make don call us lazy youth.

Inglorious fellow.
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 29, 2019
SoNature:
Even though I am a big critic of Buhari, I tend to agree with him on a number of things.

If I were Nigeria's president, I was likely do the same thing with respect to the judiciary. Nigeria's judiciary is corrupt.

I cannot accept the verdict of fantastically corrupt man.

Things will get a lot worse in Nigeria if the judiciary is not cleaned up because it's the last hope of a commoner.

Buhari is the one that destroyed the Nigerian judiciary
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by bulkwealth(m): 8:30am On Aug 29, 2019
GET SOLUTION FOR ;
�Infections �Infertility �Ulcer �Pile ��ALL With Ruzu herbal bitters today
�CALL OR WHATSAP US ON +2348037816469
�SHOP @ https://ruzuonlinestore.ecwid.com/

#ruzu
#ruzubitters
#ruzuforinfection
#ruzuforinfertility

Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by Xisnin(m): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

""Reasonable people offer and withdraw support based on a person's behavior""

Reasonable people do not give their support to well known n well established tyrants.
They do all the time.
However, fanatics offer unconditional support whether the person is now a terrorist, mad man,
psychotic or plain evil. Fanatism is the common thread to Neo-nazis, Boko haram and Ipob members.
These groups vary widely in ideology, but they are all fanatics ready to destroy everything to achieve their
delusional utopia.

For example, if kanu asks Ipob members to slaughter their parents to
achieve Biafra, they will gladly do it without questioning.

Before you think this is farfetched, remember the Jonestown killings. It only took an instruction
from the "leader" for the followers to end their lives.

Now, who do you think would be a good member of Jone's cult?
A Falana who speaks up when something goes wrong
or the brainwashed Ipob members with absolute loyalty to "director"
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by sapientia(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2019
Sir, its too late.

We knew and were called haters.

You were not smart to ever think Buhari is a Democrat.
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by Chuzzy070(m): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2019
Why waited for this long before compiling charges
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by Chuzzy070(m): 8:44am On Aug 29, 2019
This is Nigeria
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 29, 2019
God in heaven, how did I end up here, in this country oh. Baba God fix it, it's not too late undecided
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by Chuzzy070(m): 8:45am On Aug 29, 2019
Why waited for this long
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by LewinskyMon: 8:55am On Aug 29, 2019
emeijeh:

U dey mind am?

cool
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by Glowfash: 8:57am On Aug 29, 2019
Hypocrites everywhere, when @MBuhari usurped the power of the other arm of government, you were all cheering and defending his action. The president flagrantly disobey the constitution he sworn to defend by removing the CJN illegally, without due process, select which court order to obey, you all kept quiet. Now that the hen has come home to roost, you are here complaining. This is just the beginning. Same Falana, kick against the position of the NBA during the CJN saga, attacking the NBA for embarking on protest strike and picketing courts that failed to complied with its directives them.

Evil begets evils . A man that brought an ant infested firewood shouldn't complains when he is bitten by it.

1 Like

Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by aaking(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2019
When you all have sold your birthright to the Executive Arm of Govt.
Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by Globalodds10040: 9:14am On Aug 29, 2019
See below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Says He Has No Third Term Agenda / Lawal Shuaibu Accuses Oshiomhole Of Lawlessness / Electricity Hike: Customers Without 12-Hour Supply Daily Exempted – NERC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.