Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,940 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Help Me Interpret This! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me Interpret This! (408 Views)

Help me interpret this dream. / Please Help Me Interpret This! / Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Interpret This! by thebest1210(m): 5:02am On Aug 29, 2019
Good morning all,
I've been having this type of dream for a long time now.

When I was still with my parents, still in secondary school, I use to stay in my father's shop. To help him out.

It's more than 10years now. I'm done with my education, with a wife, leaving far from my parents, but I still see myself in that shop. Sometimes, I see myself in a secondary school (sometimes my previous secondary school, sometimes a secondary school I don't know,) in a uniform. Writing exams I don't get to finish.

Please, can anyone interpret what these mean? And how to get out of it. I heard that it's a sign of set back, how do I overcome this pls?

Again, I don't mind seeing a genuine man of God for deliverance, as this is really affecting me.
Re: Help Me Interpret This! by Blue86(m): 6:25am On Aug 29, 2019
It's stagnation.

For promotion, you are expected to write an exam.
And when you keep repeating it, you will stay in one place.

There is no need to go look about for deliverance.

In the name of Jesus, deliverance is given.
So let me pray with you here.
All you need is to receive the prayers coming from me here and your story and dream will change.

In Jesus Name, be delivered from the spiritual bondage of stagnation.
Re: Help Me Interpret This! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:39am On Aug 29, 2019
thebest1210 Whaoooooo this just reminded me of those times when I struggled with exactly dreams like this. Op dear, it's set back. There was a time in my life that I will sleep and then gbam, I am in my secondary school with old school friends that I havent seen for years or even compound that I left years ago. The annoying thing was that, those dreams comes whenever i am expecting goodies, money, jobs, projects, I will have those dream and just like that those my good expectations will just scatter. The good things I was expecting will lead to disappointment they won't come to pass. At first I didn't understand what was happening to me not until I began to take note of it. Then I realized they were the same pattern. I was not yet a Christian then. So then once I am working on a project or expecting money or assistance then I dream again and see my self in my secondary school or with friends or neighbors I had not seen for years in my former neighborhood, I will wake up and start crying saying my plans is ruined. I won't get the money by again etc. I began to understand the pattern that one day I met a friend and told my friend what I was battling with. It was serious then ooo because if anyone was about helping me or giving me something, the dream will come again and that favor will become a failure. It won't come to pass. My life was really heading no where. Since I already knew what was happening, whenever I sleep and have the dream, when I wake up immediately I do cancel the dream and send it back to where it is coming from. I prayed with my own knowledge and understanding instead of panicking like I use to do. Even when I am expecting anything and I have the dream, I know immediately that something good is coming my way and the devil wants to hijack it before it reaches me so I pray immediately through out the whole day and collect back in faith what's mine. I struggled with it for years all through last year December. You know what? From January till this very moment, I have never had such kind of dreams. Also no more set backs of any kind. It has been blessing upon blessing. If the devil brings such dream to me now, I know what to do, I will laugh out loud, as in na me una wan try? Una dey craze. Summoun the demon(s), bring out my heavenly bulala and beat shit commot from the demon(s) who went on that errand. Op if you are seeking a living church, I recommend Dominion City to you. Time will not allow me to state my reasons but you can contact me. My contact is on my signature. Read my signature.

Prayer: Today, I come against the spirit of death, I cancel every untimely death. The blood of Jesus Christ is against you. Amen.
Good Morning FAM
Follow me on Twitter.
Re: Help Me Interpret This! by OpenYourEyes1: 7:13am On Aug 29, 2019
thebest1210:
Good morning all,
I've been having this type of dream for a long time now.

When I was still with my parents, still in secondary school, I use to stay in my father's shop. To help him out.

It's more than 10years now. I'm done with my education, with a wife, leaving far from my parents, but I still see myself in that shop. Sometimes, I see myself in a secondary school (sometimes my previous secondary school, sometimes a secondary school I don't know,) in a uniform. Writing exams I don't get to finish.

Please, can anyone interpret what these mean? And how to get out of it. I heard that it's a sign of set back, how do I overcome this pls?

Again, I don't mind seeing a genuine man of God for deliverance, as this is really affecting me.

Pray over it with all your heart. I wish you all the best in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth Amen.
Re: Help Me Interpret This! by LordReed(m): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2019
More than likely this dream reveals your interpretation of your past. You probably think of the pictured moments as some of the most defining moments of your life and you either think this was a time of great fun and learning or you think you made significant mistakes. In any case it probably points to a yearning to go back to those points in your life, it may seem you feel you want something from that time period. These are all natural responses to our individual history and does not present a reason to worry in itself.
Re: Help Me Interpret This! by thebest1210(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2019
Blue86:
It's stagnation.

For promotion, you are expected to write an exam.
And when you keep repeating it, you will stay in one place.

There is no need to go look about for deliverance.

In the name of Jesus, deliverance is given.
So let me pray with you here.
All you need is to receive the prayers coming from me here and your story and dream will change.

In Jesus Name, be delivered from the spiritual bondage of stagnation.

Amen!!
Re: Help Me Interpret This! by thebest1210(m): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2019
Thank you very much for this!
This is exactly what I've experiencing. I will do as you've have done.

My miracle is on the way in Jesus name!

RiyadhGoddess:
thebest1210 Whaoooooo this just reminded me of those times when I struggled with exactly dreams like this. Op dear, it's set back. There was a time in my life that I will sleep and then gbam, I am in my secondary school with old school friends that I havent seen for years or even compound that I left years ago. The annoying thing was that, those dreams comes whenever i am expecting goodies, money, jobs, projects, I will have those dream and just like that those my good expectations will just scatter. The good things I was expecting will lead to disappointment they won't come to pass. At first I didn't understand what was happening to me not until I began to take note of it. Then I realized they were the same pattern. I was not yet a Christian then. So then once I am working on a project or expecting money or assistance then I dream again and see my self in my secondary school or with friends or neighbors I had not seen for years in my former neighborhood, I will wake up and start crying saying my plans is ruined. I won't get the money by again etc. I began to understand the pattern that one day I met a friend and told my friend what I was battling with. It was serious then ooo because if anyone was about helping me or giving me something, the dream will come again and that favor will become a failure. It won't come to pass. My life was really heading no where. Since I already knew what was happening, whenever I sleep and have the dream, when I wake up immediately I do cancel the dream and send it back to where it is coming from. I prayed with my own knowledge and understanding instead of panicking like I use to do. Even when I am expecting anything and I have the dream, I know immediately that something good is coming my way and the devil wants to hijack it before it reaches me so I pray immediately through out the whole day and collect back in faith what's mine. I struggled with it for years all through last year December. You know what? From January till this very moment, I have never had such kind of dreams. Also no more set backs of any kind. It has been blessing upon blessing. If the devil brings such dream to me now, I know what to do, I will laugh out loud, as in na me una wan try? Una dey craze. Summoun the demon(s), bring out my heavenly bulala and beat shit commot from the demon(s) who went on that errand. Op if you are seeking a living church, I recommend Dominion City to you. Time will not allow me to state my reasons but you can contact me. My contact is on my signature. Read my signature.

Prayer: Today, I come against the spirit of death, I cancel every untimely death. The blood of Jesus Christ is against you. Amen.
Good Morning FAM
Follow me on Twitter.
Re: Help Me Interpret This! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2019
thebest1210:
Thank you very much for this!
This is exactly what I've experiencing. I will do as you've have done.

My miracle is on the way in Jesus name!

AMIN
Re: Help Me Interpret This! by Raphael81(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
In the name of Jesus Christ which is above every other name in the heavens, in the name of Jesus Christ which is above every other name on Earth, In the name of Jesus Christ which is above every other name under the Earth, I release you from the spirit of stagnation, setback and retrogression. I deliver you from every spirit of near success syndrome, I set you as a light on a hill that cannot be hidden because Jesus Christ has paid our debts in full, you are no longer a debtor to ancestral powers, I cut you from every evil DNA, I link you with the Grace of Abraham. Thank you Jesus for it is done. Amen
Re: Help Me Interpret This! by thebest1210(m): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
Raphael81:
In the name of Jesus Christ which is above every other name in the heavens, in the name of Jesus Christ which is above every other name on Earth, In the name of Jesus Christ which is above every other name under the Earth, I release you from the spirit of stagnation, setback and retrogression. I deliver you from every spirit of near success syndrome, I set you as a light on a hill that cannot be hidden because Jesus Christ has paid our debts in full, you are no longer a debtor to ancestral powers, I cut you from every evil DNA, I link you with the Grace of Abraham. Thank you Jesus for it is done. Amen

Amen!
Thank you very much sir
Re: Help Me Interpret This! by Raphael81(m): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
thebest1210:

Amen! Thank you very much sir
With our faith joined together, you are set free
Re: Help Me Interpret This! by thebest1210(m): 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2019
Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny 10 November 2019 -- PROPHETIC IMPARTATION / BIG STORY: 19-year-old Pastor Drowns During Church Baptism / What Is The Meaning Of Catholic Mass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.