Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

No Hiding Place For Criminals In Osun ― Oyetola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Hiding Place For Criminals In Osun ― Oyetola (4655 Views)

Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola / Osun: Oyetola Congratulates Adeleke After Supreme Court Victory / Army Begins Golden Dawn In Abia Says No Hiding Place For Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Hiding Place For Criminals In Osun ― Oyetola by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2019
Galaticos444:
Very dry state,one of d poorest state in Nigeria grin

True it's dry. But then there's love, tranquility and security. We cherish those than anything else.

1 Like

Re: No Hiding Place For Criminals In Osun ― Oyetola by Ajanaku3015: 7:19am On Aug 29, 2019
Criminal hunting their fellow criminals
Re: No Hiding Place For Criminals In Osun ― Oyetola by DaddyYeeboz: 7:25am On Aug 29, 2019
coluka:

I see, a case of my own thief is better than your thief right? And you wonder why your country is in the messed up condition it is.

Weren't you the clown supporting the idiots in Ipob the other day?
Re: No Hiding Place For Criminals In Osun ― Oyetola by Isoduwa(m): 7:26am On Aug 29, 2019
To catch them is very easy let there be light
Re: No Hiding Place For Criminals In Osun ― Oyetola by specialJosh(m): 7:29am On Aug 29, 2019
Proudly Osun child.
May the Almighty God continue to bless Osun State.
Re: No Hiding Place For Criminals In Osun ― Oyetola by coluka: 7:31am On Aug 29, 2019
DaddyYeeboz:

Weren't you the clown supporting the idiots in Ipob the other day?
What nonsense are you talking about Wierdo
Re: No Hiding Place For Criminals In Osun ― Oyetola by DaddyYeeboz: 7:35am On Aug 29, 2019
coluka:

What nonsense are you talking about Wierdo

Remember this? Flatheaded lying pygmy
coluka:
This BZM people should carry their wahala go. We don't believe in violence and that's why we support IPOB. Fr. Mbaka has a right to freedom of expression. You can disagree with him but you don't have the right to threaten him with violence. Ben onwuka and his bunch of chalartans should go and sit down. BZM are the ones who should have been proscribed and not IPOB

What of this?
coluka:

. IPOB is alive and strong. Biafra can not die. It doesn't matter how long it takes, there will be only one victor in this struggle. That victor will be Biafrans and Biafrans will write their own history. Not convoluted trash by a despicable zoo animal

You're a pathetic lying scum and a liar is a thief. You lack shame and you think you're talking to the illiterates in your village.
Re: No Hiding Place For Criminals In Osun ― Oyetola by ty2020: 7:40am On Aug 29, 2019
God bless ipetu ijesa
Re: No Hiding Place For Criminals In Osun ― Oyetola by coluka: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2019
DaddyYeeboz:

Remember this? Flatheaded lying pygmy

What of this?

You're a pathetic lying scum and a liar is a thief. You lack shame and you think you're talking to the illiterates in your village.
Lol, That's from 2 years ago, I've long stopped supporting IPOB because they have embraced methodologies I don't support. And you want to know what's pathetic? What you just did!! Very pathetic indeed. You will not drag me back to the mud with you. I made up my mind to not get involved in all the tribal insults throwing on nairaland anymore. If you really go through my posts, you will see that I am more than capable of holding my own on that score. I was a master at throwing tribal insults and a champion of tribal wars on nairaland but you know what happened? I grew up and became matured in my thinking. What you are today is what I was two years ago and I am not going to let you drag me back to that childishness. I've got more important things to do with my life than that
Re: No Hiding Place For Criminals In Osun ― Oyetola by PureFace1(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2019
Galaticos444:
Very dry state,one of d poorest state in Nigeria grin

But your brothers are pushing wheel Barrows and Hawking Garden eggs in every corner of Osun

According to UNDP Osun has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria

Osun is also one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria

When it come to resources, Osun also have the highest deposit of Gold in Nigeria

The Joke is on you

1 Like

Re: No Hiding Place For Criminals In Osun ― Oyetola by Omoboricash(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2019
PureFace1:

But your brothers are pushing wheel Barrows and Hawking Garden eggs in every corner of Osun

According to UNDP Osun has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria

Osun is also one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria

When it come to resources, Osun also have the highest deposit of Gold in Nigeria

The Joke is on you

Thank u for this fact and figures , have been looking for this report to post for the dude that said osun is the poorest state in Nigeria. I hope this fact would set his senses to factory mode
Thank u bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo No Be Lagos, Una Go Soon See Why Ambode Is Smarter Than Obaseki / APC Has No Candidate In Edo Elections. Don't Waste Your Vote!! / Nigeria’s Economy Grew 3.54% In Q2 2022 - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.