Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Man Stole Credentials, Passport, Laptop, Phone, 400k Of Man Who Housed, Fed Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stole Credentials, Passport, Laptop, Phone, 400k Of Man Who Housed, Fed Him (20321 Views)

How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo / Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years / Ungrateful Man Rape 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stole Credentials, Passport, Laptop, Phone, 400k Of Man Who Housed, Fed Him by dikeigbo2(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
what a life.....this is Pure man's inhumanity to man....armedless amurobber
Re: Man Stole Credentials, Passport, Laptop, Phone, 400k Of Man Who Housed, Fed Him by osejie17(m): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
you Don help am escape totally by hiding his face
Re: Man Stole Credentials, Passport, Laptop, Phone, 400k Of Man Who Housed, Fed Him by starbuck(f): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
partnerbiz4:

So what's your major reservation, at least in the case of the seminarian?

I have a 10 year old daughter biko... I need to keep an eagle eye on her
Re: Man Stole Credentials, Passport, Laptop, Phone, 400k Of Man Who Housed, Fed Him by starbuck(f): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
skyhighweb:
if ur husband knows d fellow, why u acting like a logger

He never knew the fellow but his friend recommended him to us because he was out of town
Re: Man Stole Credentials, Passport, Laptop, Phone, 400k Of Man Who Housed, Fed Him by starbuck(f): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
IdioticNLmods:

You? Married? undecided

Ogini undecided undecided
Re: Man Stole Credentials, Passport, Laptop, Phone, 400k Of Man Who Housed, Fed Him by starbuck(f): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
Funkybabee:

eh eh, and you can even say It out, I pity ur hubby

I will carry microphone talk am if need be undecided undecided... I don't want stories that touches the heart biko.. I have a grown up daughters
Re: Man Stole Credentials, Passport, Laptop, Phone, 400k Of Man Who Housed, Fed Him by IdioticNLmods: 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
starbuck:

Ogini undecided undecided
Ogini bu ogini
Re: Man Stole Credentials, Passport, Laptop, Phone, 400k Of Man Who Housed, Fed Him by generationz(f): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
Rolly22:

That's why it's not good to allow your emotions to lead you, it would put you in Trouble.

Helping people sometimes is a more logical than emotional thing.

There are so many good people out there that really need ad deserve help. However, they don't get help becuase they are not good orators or actors.
Re: Man Stole Credentials, Passport, Laptop, Phone, 400k Of Man Who Housed, Fed Him by Boyooosa(m): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
partnerbiz4:
say what you know oga..
comment what you know son.
dont you think that if such act is permitted without being dealt with moderately, any of your enemies can just stand up one day and post your picture and facebook page online and blackmail you of stealing?
dont you think at all?

modified:
you want still learn abi?
ok, read this...
https://www.nairaland.com/5387859/police-arraign-companys-secretary-calling#81731800
Re: Man Stole Credentials, Passport, Laptop, Phone, 400k Of Man Who Housed, Fed Him by Oduduwa707: 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
tydhay:
Buy original UK used laptops from a reliable source.

Only serious buyers

OP, I don find ur missing laptop....
Re: Man Stole Credentials, Passport, Laptop, Phone, 400k Of Man Who Housed, Fed Him by skyhighweb(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
starbuck:

He never knew the fellow but his friend recommended him to us because he was out of town
depends on d closeness to his friend then.

like if ur bestie ask u to house someone pass tru d city for d nite

1 Like

Re: Man Stole Credentials, Passport, Laptop, Phone, 400k Of Man Who Housed, Fed Him by starbuck(f): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
skyhighweb:
depends on d closeness to his friend then.

like if ur bestie ask u to house someone pass tru d city for d nite

They are really close as in very close, but at the same time, a stranger is a stranger irrespective of whom he is a friend to... What if he turns out the way op narrated abi what if he now sees it as an entitlement thereby making him carry along another set of friends when he is coming next undecided undecided...

I do it just to avoid 'Had I known'... Besides hubby later got to understand my reasons for that...

NB: After the incident, the seminarian has come twice after just to eat and also requested for one other thing from hubby
Re: Man Stole Credentials, Passport, Laptop, Phone, 400k Of Man Who Housed, Fed Him by Alashoalash10: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
GistOffer:
A Nigerian man has gone on Facebook to ask for help after a man he took into his home allegedly robbed him of his valuables.

According to Victor Udochukwu Duru, he took in a stranded man, housed him, fed him, put him to work, and paid him salary. But the man repaid him by breaking his "kitchen protector" over the weekend to gain entrance into his private quarters. He then robbed him of his possessions, including his laptop, phone, passport, a bag containing his credentials, and more than ."

Victor shared photos of the man and also shared screenshots of his Facebook account. He went on to place a bounty of 50,000 on Harry's head.

See more photos

http://gistmore.com/man-raises-alarm-after-young-man-he-housed-fed-stole-his-credentials-passport-and-other-valuables
u you ought to have known some details about him since working for you so you can trace him in a situation like this
Re: Man Stole Credentials, Passport, Laptop, Phone, 400k Of Man Who Housed, Fed Him by Freeman59: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
Davash222:
Why did you blur the face since you want us to help find him

Exactly the first tot that came to my mind! Bloggers foolish I swear
Re: Man Stole Credentials, Passport, Laptop, Phone, 400k Of Man Who Housed, Fed Him by Funkybabee(f): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
starbuck:

I will carry microphone talk am if need be undecided undecided... I don't want stories that touches the heart biko.. I have a grown up daughters

that's what am saying self that your heart is dirty, that if this was how sarah did then, I guess she wouldnt have a child till death closed her eyes
Re: Man Stole Credentials, Passport, Laptop, Phone, 400k Of Man Who Housed, Fed Him by starbuck(f): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
Funkybabee:

that's what am saying self that your heart is dirty, that if this was how sarah did then, I guess she wouldnt have a child till death closed her eyes

If you are interested in housing him, let me know, let me contact him undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Stole Credentials, Passport, Laptop, Phone, 400k Of Man Who Housed, Fed Him by tck2000(m): 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
KosyJerry:
I don’t ever let strangers into my house, no matter the condition or stories been told... I can only help outside. PERIOD
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Criminals Arrested By Police In Imo State / Nigerian Man "Toluwani" Schooling In Canada Declared Missing By Family. / Love Portion: Native Doctor Jailed For Duping 72-year Old Woman (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.