Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo (69983 Views)

CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by stephanie11: 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6687005/lady-kills-boyfriend-uyo-after

Fresh disclosure has been made available to POLITICS NIGERIA on the murder of popular businessman, Mr. Chikoha Chukwuemeka by his alleged side-chick, Miss Lauretta Walter.

It was gathered that Miss Walter allegedly murdered Chukwuemeka and made away with his Mercedes Benz 4matic jeep and an undisclosed amount of money.

BACKGROUND

According to family sources, Mr. Chikoha, who was married, had been 'dating' Miss Walter for close to a year. They were rumoured to be on good terms until Wednesday, August 4th, 2021 when Mr. Chikoha's corpse was discovered in his room in a pool of blood.

This newspaper gathered that Chikoha's decomposing body was discovered after his business associates could not reach him on phone. The deceased, who was an importer, was to clear some of his goods on Tuesday, August 3rd but was nowhere to be seen or heard from.

After repeated calls with no response, a close friend decided to visit his house on No. 2 Samuel Effanga street, Osongama housing estate in Uyo, on Wednesday, August 4th, to inquire on his whereabouts. On getting there, the friend met his gateman who disclosed that his boss had left the house early on Tuesday adding that he has not seen him since then.

THE CORPSE

Puzzled, both men decided to check the building to see if anyone was around. On getting to the entrance, the front door was open which was strange. The house was empty, so they decided to check Mr. Chikoha's room and on opening the door, they met the decomposing corpse of the deceased on the bed in a pool of blood.

On further investigation, It was discovered that Chikoha was last seen alive on Monday around 8pm when he returned with Miss Walter. The gateman confirmed that he saw both of them adding that they bought fast food and retired into the building for the night.

On interrogation, he revealed that on Tuesday morning around 5 am, he was woken up by the blaring horn of the deceased's Mercedes Benz jeep, thinking it was his boss driving, he quickly opened the gate without probing the vehicle to know who was in it.

TROUBLING DISCOVERY

An eyewitness and friend who spoke to POLITICS NIGERIA on the condition of anonymity, disclosed that Chukwuemeka had a huge amount of money in the house on Monday which he intended to use to clear his goods the next day.

The eyewitness disclosed that after discovering the corpse, they discovered the bag where Chikoha kept the money was empty.

The deceased had two vehicles: a Toyota Highlander Jeep and the Mercedes Benz 4matic Jeep. Strangely, the vehicle papers to the Mercedes Benz jeep were also missing.

SUSPECT CAPTURED

Police detectives were contacted and they tracked the Mercedes Jeep to a hotel in Ewan housing estate. On confirming that it belonged to the deceased, the operatives learnt that it was driven by Miss Walter and she was lodged in the hotel. She was not around the premises as that time.

An ambush was laid and she was swiftly arrested after returning to the hotel with an Uber taxi. According to a reliable source, on getting her hotel room, a huge sum of money(around N7 million) was found. She had also bought a lot of accessories, boxes, clothes and also changed her hairstyle.

Upon interrogation, the Uber driver revealed that he had taken Miss Walter to a hair-saloon, market and to a road safety office in Uyo. He disclosed that Miss Walter had requested that he take her to Ogoja in Cross River state to renew her driver's license but he refused saying he could not go 'inter-state' but that he knows someone who can help her do it.

According to our source, she obliged and he took her to the Road Safety Office to get a new license done. He said that he heard Miss Walter asking the road safety officer to help her drive a new vehicle she bought to Ogoja, adding that her 'hand was not yet strong' in driving.

DENIAL

Miss Walter was taken to the B division Police Station in Ewet Housing Estate, Uyo. She told investigators that she only took the vehicle out for 'Wheel Balancing and alignment' adding that she knew nothing about the murder.

POLITICS NIGERIA contacted the PRO of the Akwa-Ibom state Police command, Mr. Odiko Ogbeche-Macdon for a response on the development, he promised to revert with further information on the case. He is, however, yet to get back to our correspondent.
https://politicsnigeria.com/side-chick-kills-married-man-in-uyo/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by GRACETOLIVE(f): 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
shocked

4 Likes

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Better thunder go fire this girl. No need for all this investigation. Take her to firing squad and shoot her dead straight up. How one man go hustle, while one bearchi go come kill am, collect money and Jeep. No nah. Now, Most chic's will not be able to secure sugar daddy with all this kind report . I hope chidinmma has been killed. She has just made a woman a widow, and children, fatherless. Abeg kill her soon enough

210 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by overdrive(m): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
Chai Emeka anaaa.

217 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Pierocash(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
Is that a police station or a butcher market?

Anyway,the girl is a hardened criminal,just looking at her face you will know say no be today monkey don dey for tree

173 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Bola146(f): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
Look at her like devil, they don't have good job doing but they want to slay oniranu oshi embarassed embarassed I don't pity those men, I only pity their innocent wives and kids. I hope some men would learn from this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed God will continue to expose you both lagbara Olorun grin grin till you are at peace with your families

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by AfriNotesNEWS: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
Another sad story, May God help us all, who then is innocent, but is wrong cheating on your partners, if you know you cant stay faithful to your partner is best you don't marry

Sexual purity still pays, say no to what will lower your personality and brings shame to your family and loved one..... May God help the death. From all of us AfriNOTES. Its indeed a sad news

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by WibusJaga: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
Sidechicks FC 2 Married Men FC 0

211 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by sebrenaayo: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2021

15 Likes

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
Oh Lawd! shocked
Not again !!

Married men, STOP committing adultery so you can live long.
Don't let 5 minutes pleasure send you to early grave!

Yeye Slay Queens
, STOP killing our men.
Learn how to work for a bright fulfilling future and be your own Boss and stop depending on men 100% for money.
Up to the point that,
If any yeye fvck boy ask you
"What is your favorite position"?
You look such nonentity in the eyes and tell him "CEO"!

Dis matter tire all of us @[b][/b].

Make we just dey look like Chindima.....

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by glaber: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
You don kill am now, your eye don come down

6 Likes

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Odingo1: 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Men don’t want to learn, they will keep on dying for Toto.

Even if na sex they want, Ashawo full everywhere they are doing gold digging sidechicks that will know their in and out and kill them.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by ken6488(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Here we go again
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by pocohantas(f): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Smh. Sensational journalism.

You should have left it at “woman kills lover”, but you had to throw in the sidechick narrative. You had to give us the Chidinma Ataga 2.0 vibes.

Now people would leave the obvious crime (MURDER) and face adultery.

Another set would help us blame the wife. Maybe she wasn’t opening toto regularly or she was a career woman.

Talmabout he would have been alive if he didn’t cheat on his virtuous wife. undecided

Ladylawyer:
Will men ever learn? The man wife fit be one sexy lady o

Forget sexy sef. My own is they have such embarrassing low taste in sidechicks. They claim they want peace, but when you see the girls they cheat on their wives with, no atom of peace.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by arejibadz(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
I fear who no fear this gender

9 Likes

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by b3llo(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Sugar Daddies!!! Retreat to base! I say retreat to base. There is threat looming around.

31 Likes

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by inforesource: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
Are they doing election there. Is like they are counting vote. Who won?

3 Likes

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by YorubaNinja: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
Foolish girl... see her small boobs... angry

12 Likes

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Arry110(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
Wetin the man go tell em creator? angry

4 Likes

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Elmuhammadi(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
Mbok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by ExAngel007(f): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
I can't believe this is happening again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
cool
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by MrColdsweat: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
The modern woman is possessed by a strong demon.

As a man, self control is your only hope.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
Virginia people at it again. The future is...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
I only pity his wife and if he has kids i pity them more.

There is no greater dishonor to a widow to wear black ,put ashes on your forehead and mourn for a man who's penls sent him to his maker .To think she will have to go through archaic traditions and perform those barbaric widow rites ,all for what? a philandering stray dog? undecided

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by MrCover: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
The heart of ladies nowadays is wicked

5 Likes

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by TheWolfen(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
This b!tch is greedy, heartless and dumb.
Evil gals everywhere.
When I discover my ex has anger issue and she doest forgive the moment she mess up I broke up with her straight and stay mile away from her. She came back for okafor law but I no gree before a Jezebel murdered me in my sleep I give myself sense straight up

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by stunnert(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
D
Re: How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo by osuofia2(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
She told investigators that she only took the vehicle out for 'Wheel Balancing and alignment' adding that she knew nothing about the murder
See mumu cheap lies.
Chai men are now endangered species in the hands of women. The reverse used to be the case

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex / El Chapo Jailed For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.