Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’ - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’ (38821 Views)

"May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar / Otunba Segun Runsewe: 'Bobrisky Worse Than Ebola Disease' / COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’ by chelsea1116(m): 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
starbuck:
12 Steps to self care:

1. If it feels wrong, don't do it.
2. Say exactly what you mean.
3. Don't be a people pleaser.
4. Trust your instincts.
5. Never speak bad about yourself
6. Never give up on your dreams.
7. Don't be afraid to say no.
8. Don't be afraid to say yes.
9. Be kind to yourself.
10. Let go of what you can't control.
11. Stay away from drama and negativity.
12. Love

GOD bless you.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’ by Tundeobama(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
I supply pant trousers for male for 1500 and less than that in wholesale purchase. The brands are top Europe designers.
Any colour kindly Dm 08085020858, whatsapp: 08132941730
Re: Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’ by Reptyle(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

Bobrisky knows the international community will back him up if they touch him. This will turn into something ugly for Nigeria if the cross dresser is arrested. I believe that is why the security agencies have left him alone.

Yeah, I agree with you that he has been left alone to avoid unnecessary bad optics and undue negative media attention.

But that shouldn't be mistaken for a lack of will or capacity to act. If he crosses his bounds with his nuisance value, the government will pick him up, prosecute him according to the laws of the land, bad optics be damned.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’ by Reptyle(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
obentenyson:
lol.. brother we get many of our politicians wey dey patronize homosexual prostitutes in secrete. so when you hear bobrisky saying what he is saying just know he knows what he's saying... many of our politicians be homo for secret for get say them get wives. na people like bobrisky them dey patronize... this shit happens all around the world..

Those same people will be the first to get him silenced in order to keep their alternative lifestyle secret.

While there is no doubt that many of our big men indulge in the act, NONE of them will want to be publicly identified with it.

I think Bobrisky overestimates his own value by thinking those big men will be willing to stake their reputation and future by sticking up for him if he gets in trouble. Not true!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’ by Encoreunltd(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Nairaland now lack news... our bloggers plz help out..

Annie, there is nothing average about you wink wink smiley
Re: Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’ by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
PureGoldh:
"I popular sha" - Bobrisky

I laugh in Swahili... Which kin cheap popularity be that?

Person wey deny his gender... Unto say God no sabi work again abi?

You come turn oyibo overnight with ur cream dem... And you still get mouth to talk...

Well, there is point in what the man said about Bobrisky sha.

Well... Make I just dey my dey
Better dey your day because I don't think you know what you are talking about. Sometimes what people appear to be on the outside doesn't reflect who they are on the inside
Re: Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’ by PureGoldh(m): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
iRyan:

Better dey your day because I don't think you know what you are talking about. Sometimes what people appear to be on the outside doesn't reflect who they are on the inside

Lwkmd... Na so my brother

Na e make me say my own dey ooh grin
Re: Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’ by EngrBriggs: 12:47am On Aug 30, 2019
starbuck:
12 Steps to self care:
1. If it feels wrong, don't do it. 2. Say exactly what you mean. 3. Don't be a people pleaser. 4. Trust your instincts. 5. Never speak bad about yourself 6. Never give up on your dreams. 7. Don't be afraid to say no. 8. Don't be afraid to say yes. 9. Be kind to yourself. 10. Let go of what you can't control. 11. Stay away from drama and negativity. 12. Love
Re: Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’ by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:02am On Aug 31, 2019
Reptyle:

Yeah, I agree with you that he has been left alone to avoid unnecessary bad optics and undue negative media attention.

But that shouldn't be mistaken for a lack of will or capacity to act. If he crosses his bounds with his nuisance value, the government will pick him up, prosecute him according to the laws of the land, bad optics be damned.

Oh yes you are right on that....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yakub Jubril: YQ Wedding Photos / Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) / Yinka Quadri Daughter's Wedding Introduction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.