Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,670 members, 7,865,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included (29889 Views)

Moisés Caicedo To Chelsea For £115M British Record Transfer Fee / Barca Players Offered Their Money To Fund Neymar's Transfer / Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by dayveed1(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2019
Dembele is better than the overhyped Neymar. In my opinion
Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2019
Mousa sissoko said dembele dnt wanna leave barcelona buh yet has failed to give us reason not to sell him to china. He had his chances and i'm not in any way sorry for him. Waste of a kid.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by erons22(m): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2019
Dembele agent said he ain't going nowhere
Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by denjjy(m): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2019
this is a very wrong decision, I think he had better opt for Real Madrid than going to Barcelona. he can never be happy in Barca
Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by Goldicon2(m): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2019
They should bring him back if they want but letting Dembele go will be a big mistake. Na injury make mbape good pass Dembele oh. That boy is too much of a future potential to be traded with baba Roller coaster (Neymar) . Mk him sister birthday reach next year, baba go roll comot for camp nou Stadium this time then go 5months injury. Who go play the att flakez then? Malcom don go too oh, abi na L.perez way just dy start him carry and that smallie black boy nahm won play am. This is not a good deal at all

1 Like

Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by Dagah2: 9:33am On Aug 29, 2019
chrisxxx:
You cant make Jesus 100% like Neymar and will not be highly sought after. Jesus rules
100% ke
and still f*cking around
Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by naijaboy756: 9:33am On Aug 29, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
how do I get enrolled in it?
Enrolled where?

Run for your life. Na scam

1 Like

Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by Harrison4adam(m): 9:33am On Aug 29, 2019
These guys are scammer, I wonder why nairaland keep putting them up. Is Seen or Lalastica part of the shareholders of these fraudulent data provider.
EFCC , please prosecute this fraudster, shipped him to Indonesia and let them face consequences of death by hanging.
Zeus34939xx:
Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by doublecross(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2019
inoki247:
If you like buy PSG join if u no go win UCL u no go win am.. If you can av Messi on d Field nd Disaster still hit una from Liverpool shey na Neymar go avert am...
you don't know foorball...your statement tells your level
Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by pyro62(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2019
grin
Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by doublecross(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2019
dayveed1:
then you need to visit a psychiatric home
Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by doublecross(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2019
dayveed1:
you call the best player on earth after messi overhyped? do you smoke weed?

1 Like

Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by doublecross(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2019
Femich18:
wow. Nice one. I just want to see Dembele move to the other side. That guy is very annoying sometimes.
not just sometimes. that guy doesn't know football and it's a shame on barca recruiters
Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by martineverest(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2019
fake news...psg rejected the offer yesterday
Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by denjjy(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2019
Song flopped Turan flopped coutinho flopped Dembele flopped I pity other players rushing to Barca.
Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:38am On Aug 29, 2019
naijaboy756:
Enrolled where?

Run for your life. Na scam
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by StRichard(m): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2019
Nairaland and lies
Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by chrisxxx(m): 9:42am On Aug 29, 2019
Dagah2:

100% ke
and still f*cking around
All judgments and condemnation is God's sole prerogative.
Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by rainmoredays: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2019
Aryastarks:
I need a self con at/close to ring road ibadan
Requirements: water, tiles,wardrobe.

Ps: Scammers and greedy people back offffff or you won't know what hit you
are you related to the idiot on my signature

1 Like

Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by Goldicon2(m): 9:42am On Aug 29, 2019
IntrovertedK:
Mousa sissoko said dembele dnt wanna leave barcelona buh yet has failed to give us reason not to sell him to china. He had his chances and i'm not in any way sorry for him. Waste of a kid.
Who be this na? You fit Kick ball? Abi you thiNk say e easy for am. What's your problem? That watse of a kid plays the same wing as the Messiah of Barca (messi).. How you won take see him full potential? Oga carry juko sit down one place. That boy is Good. Better pas Neymar like this self

1 Like

Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by Femich18(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2019
doublecross:
not just sometimes. that guy doesn't know football and it's a shame on barca recruiters

He is even Injury prone and not discipline enough. I don't even like him since his Day 1 in Barca. Our board just lack the techniques in the transfer of players needed to help the team
Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by Dagah2: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2019
chrisxxx:

All judgments and condemnation is God's sole prerogative.
Conversely, you should leave the 100% ish to God too
Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by erons22(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
how do I get enrolled in it?
Don't fall for it o, it all SCAM.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by MrWriter(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2019
This is scam!!!!!!! They took my money without sending any code
This is what the website looks like OLE People
Pls dont fall for them ooooooo

1 Share

Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by Attempt: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2019
Aryastarks:
I need a self con at/close to ring road ibadan
Requirements: water, tiles,wardrobe.

Ps: Scammers and greedy people back offffff or you won't know what hit you
You mean it?
Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by shogsman(m): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2019
DeOTR:
I see nothing special about this guy. I hope Barça will not come to regret this decision.
He still remains one of the best player in the world,if not for his childish attitude and pride.
Re: Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 29, 2019
Goldicon2:
Who be this na? You fit Kick ball? Abi you thiNk say e easy for am. What's your problem? That watse of a kid plays the same wing as the Messiah of Barca (messi).. How you won take see him full potential? Oga carry juko sit down one place. That boy is Good. Better pas Neymar like this self
absolute trash. Comparing Neymar to Dembele? You are insane no doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marcelo Becomes Madrid's Captain After Sergio Ramos' Departure / Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Cameroon / Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.