Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,368 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Nigerian Rapper Allegedly Impregnated A Singer In Port Harcourt Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Rapper Allegedly Impregnated A Singer In Port Harcourt Speaks (539 Views)

Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) / Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him / 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Rapper Allegedly Impregnated A Singer In Port Harcourt Speaks by ipreach: 11:50am On Aug 29, 2019
Entertainment
Nigerian singer, Zina speaks on alleged Dr. Barz responsibility for her baby

Port Harcourt based ace entertainer Zina Godswill has taken her time to speak on the alleged involvement of Nigerian rapper, Dr. Barz concerning her new born baby.

It was rumoured that Dr. Barz is responsible for the new born baby girl of the popular danger and singer, Zina.

Speaking with BelieveSpot, the danger who said she saw the news going on and it gives her serious concern.

In her exact words: "I saw it going on and it's being giving me serious concern. For that story to come out like that, I don't know what to do right now."

"I know I have to clear myself but at this point, I don't think I will say anything because of my baby. But for the fact that someone is dragged into my affair, is something I am not really happy about. Barz is a very good friend of mine and I don't think he deserve to be pulled down." She added.

In his own part, the rapper when contacted said: "I don't think I have anything to say, the person in position to say who has the child, I think that's the person in position to say who has the father."

He continued: "Personally, I don't even want to make any comment concerning this. If there is allegation from the mother to me, then, I will talk not the rumour floating around without any fact. I don;t really care about it."

Source https://www.believespot.com/2019/08/Nigerian-singer-Zina-speaks-on-alleged-Dr-Barz-responsibility-for-her-baby.html

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Host A Press Launch For Her Cosmetics Line (photos) / Timi Dakalo Celebrates His Son On His Birthday as They Pose In New Photo / Pastor Fatoyinbo Finally Responds To Busola’s Requests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.