Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Prayer & Solution Camp Ground. Psalm 50:15. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer & Solution Camp Ground. Psalm 50:15. (540 Views)

Daily Meditation: Psalm 50:14-15 / Which Psalm Works For You As A Christian? / Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer & Solution Camp Ground. Psalm 50:15. by Eddyefe(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
Come let's reason together . God is calling each and everyone of us.

We are to pray together and believe God super natural turn around.

That is why this forum is created without condition to pray for one another.

Please don't come to abuse God rather drop your prayer request and believe God for it miracle.

You must masure you give your life to Him because, you can't serve two master.

1 Share

Re: Prayer & Solution Camp Ground. Psalm 50:15. by thebest1210(m): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Join me to ask God to severe me from every form of setbacks, disappointment and near success spirit.
I also pray for a good and sustainable job.

1 Like

Re: Prayer & Solution Camp Ground. Psalm 50:15. by Eddyefe(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
My God will supply your need according to His riches in glory. Sir, all you need do is to believe God has come for your turn around. Every spirit of sect back and near success, hear the word of God,by the reason of anointing pack your load and go back to where you came from in Jesus Name Amen. Sir, God will visit you, give your life to Him if you haven't. It is well your prayer points is noted please notify us when testimony comes.
Re: Prayer & Solution Camp Ground. Psalm 50:15. by kellytuns(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
May God grant me my prayer request on this my 40 days fast.
Re: Prayer & Solution Camp Ground. Psalm 50:15. by rosy1992(f): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
I pray that everyone who genuinely ask God for any requests will receive the reward in due time. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Prayer & Solution Camp Ground. Psalm 50:15. by thebest1210(m): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
Eddyefe:
My God will supply your need according to His riches in glory. Sir, all you need do is to believe God has come for your turn around. Every spirit of sect back and near success, hear the word of God,by the reason of anointing pack your load and go back to where you came from in Jesus Name Amen. Sir, God will visit you, give your life to Him if you haven't. It is well your prayer points is noted please notify us when testimony comes.

Amen!
I will testify soon by God's grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer & Solution Camp Ground. Psalm 50:15. by Eddyefe(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2019
The garthren of God is to love one and another. If you visit this forum don't see it as joking stuff rather a house of prayers & unity for spiritual growth.
So state your request and your through identity to be able to use your name to pray for you in the prayer session.
If you will not, for security or others reason, then email at apostleikhile@yahoo.com, then your case will be seriously handle.
Let brotherly love continue Heb. 13:1
It is our duty as Christians to love one another irrespective of whom you are.
Let him who comes believe that God is the rewarder of those who diligently seek for Him Heb. 11:6.
So don't be a fool by coming here to mess up, be a serious type.
Re: Prayer & Solution Camp Ground. Psalm 50:15. by Eddyefe(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2019
Happy weekend everyone of you in Jesus Nname Amen .
Whatever you decide to do today, do it in the Name of our Lord.
Evil � do not pay rather bring one life to short so be careful.
God have a good blessing for you so don't be deceive by anyone.
Remember ignorance is not an excuse so be patient.
I pray for everyone here and out, God will remember you all in Jesus Name Amen .
Re: Prayer & Solution Camp Ground. Psalm 50:15. by Eddyefe(m): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
Happy New month to all in this Naira land. God who hath long be there from January to August, is still alive. So forget about what people say about ember month.
Re: Prayer & Solution Camp Ground. Psalm 50:15. by Eddyefe(m): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2019
We are the children of most High God.

Whatever is it now or no matter what is going on right now God is on our side.
Re: Prayer & Solution Camp Ground. Psalm 50:15. by eshadiamond(f): 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
Join me ask God for divine intervention in all areas of my life
Re: Prayer & Solution Camp Ground. Psalm 50:15. by Eddyefe(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Diamond, God Will definitely supply your needs according to His riches in glory. Phil 4:19

If you are a believer oh glory be to God but if not, I thanked God for ordering your step to learn how to depend on Him.

Prayer: Any area in your life that needs urgent attention right now God shall locate you now in Jesus Name Amen .

Prophecy : Before the end of this year beginning from now, unusual favor will locate you in Jesus Name Amen .

Your request is noted.
Re: Prayer & Solution Camp Ground. Psalm 50:15. by Eddyefe(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Is better to be alone than to be in the gathering of �Satan. proverb 4:14.....
Re: Prayer & Solution Camp Ground. Psalm 50:15. by Gshirley: 8:01am On Apr 30
Good morning.
I need God's intervention in my life. A good job to support myself, secure my finances and perfect all that concerns me, my marriage and child.

(1) (Reply)

Power Against Unrepentant Household Wickedness "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " / Leaks Video Of Uganda Popular Pastor Caught Mast*rbate (video) / Nairaland Sunday Service: The Hour Of Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.