Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Chidinma Ekile Stuns Instagram With Amazing Photo In Pink see through lace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekile Stuns Instagram With Amazing Photo In Pink see through lace (4116 Views)

‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Chidinma Ekile Holidays In Zanzibar (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Ekile Stuns Instagram With Amazing Photo In Pink see through lace by DaSleak: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
She comes with nothing short of sweetness, and her trademark body size is just about preset for any trendy costume you can think of. Singer Chidinma Ekile is an endowed princess on any day.

The female music artiste likes to show her glad mood whenever she’s surely in the mood, and her bounty sweet radiance is always so fascinating to the eyes.

She shared some gorgeous snapshots of herself dressed in a fabulous costume, with a simple tease: “M O O D ���”

see more here - https://www.thesleak.com/petite-singer-chidinma-adds-sweet-flavour-in-flamboyant-trendy-dress/

Cc: Lalasticlala Cc: MissyB3 Cc: Fynestboi Cc: Dominique Cc: mynd44 Cc: Seun

Re: Chidinma Ekile Stuns Instagram With Amazing Photo In Pink see through lace by stanleysani(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
nice
Re: Chidinma Ekile Stuns Instagram With Amazing Photo In Pink see through lace by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
agbarisocket:
Sanwo Olu lagos state governor should bring down and wreck havoc in dominated area of FLAT HEAD PEOPLE..... such ALABA intl ...TRADE FAIR......FESTAC TOWN......let them know that LAGOS belong to YORUBA
(Modify ) (Quote ) (Report) (
flat has damage the reputation of this country
(Modify ) (Quote ) (Report) (

It seems you are having a brain tumor
Re: Chidinma Ekile Stuns Instagram With Amazing Photo In Pink see through lace by Aryastarks(f): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
agbarisocket:
truth is beta
Bitter*
You wanna troll and you can't even type correctly
Re: Chidinma Ekile Stuns Instagram With Amazing Photo In Pink see through lace by Wealthyone: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
When will she break the internet with another HIT rather than owambe pictures?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Stuns Instagram With Amazing Photo In Pink see through lace by timibare(m): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ohhh Chidinma....she still dey undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Stuns Instagram With Amazing Photo In Pink see through lace by Houseofglam7(f): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
undecided
Re: Chidinma Ekile Stuns Instagram With Amazing Photo In Pink see through lace by JubrinElSudan: 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
Most times she's in the news these days is usually her pictures and not her music. My Mbaitolu sister cry

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty / "My Daughter Said Wow!" When She Saw My N@ked Photos I Posted - Uche Ogbodo Repl / Rihanna Caught In The Act!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.