Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty (4108 Views)

Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV / Sophia Momodu Caught Her Daughter Imade Adeleke With Her Phone / Regina Daniels Dances, Living Her Best Life Despite Controversy With Older Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 08, 2020
BUSTED : Moment A Girl Caught Her Cheating Boyfriend, Eating Her 'Best' Friend's Work Like Hot Noodles..

In the viral video, the lady caught her cheating boyfriend fucking her best friend called Theresa in what looks like a doggy style position.

What led to her best friend back stabbing her best friend is yet to be ascertained.

In the video the girl said to her best friend Theresa "She asked; Theresa, since you know me, Have i ever treat you badly"? Theresa fling her head saying No.

As her friend was recording them, Theresa sharply wear her pants back. Damn it, I think Theresa has lost a great friend.

Watch The Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/04/busted-moment-girl-caught-her-cheating.html?m=1

Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 08, 2020
Watch More Video Below,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by donbachi(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2020
Dat is wat we call "stimulus package".
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by dawnomike(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2020
When you see such ... just walk away!!!
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 08, 2020
I wonder why some people fúck and don't lock the door
You want everybody to see you fúcking .? angry

1 Like

Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by harkandey(m): 10:37am On Apr 08, 2020
Make she no vex
Na lockdown cause am
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I wonder why some people fúck and don't lock the door
You want everybody to see you fúcking .? angry

When you're being served with doggie
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by legendine(m): 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
smiley
Check my signature, it will do u good
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
legendine:
smiley
Check my signature, it will do u good
For what dude
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by ken2005: 7:16am On Apr 10, 2020
Dude doesn't.care
Re: BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
ken2005:
Dude doesn't.care

He is totally confused as the doggie that was given to him

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See What Pete Edochie's Lookalike and Wife Were Doing During Lock Down / Clash Of Beauty; Regina Daniels And Chioma, Who Is More Beautiful / Jaden Smith New Look Raise Dust - He's On Colos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.