Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos (25685 Views)

Police Rescue A Day-Old Baby From A Sewage Tank In Gowon Estate, Lagos / Bike Riders Rescue A Suicidal Man Who Jumped Over Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Video) / Police Rescue A Day-Old-Baby Abandoned in Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
Good of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by gift2xl: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
Oooh... I felt this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Lamasta(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
good Samaritan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
Probably that woman have not fed well or rested well for days just to get sth to take care of the children in this hard economy lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by arilewo(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
This is to tell you the typical black's behaviour, the problem is not with our government. We are greedy as a race and we don't like ourselves, imagine a trader collapsed in the market and no one came to her rescue until a buyer came. There is a lot wrong with the black race.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Babalegba(m): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
I don't understand, who was taking the pictures. I thought that in a life or death situation like that you won't have the time to take pictures.But then maybe pictures were taken to forestall and parry any awkward questions from Nigerias useless police force later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Jaqenhghar: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
Niggers are so used to bullshit thay they cant commend a good deed when they see one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
ademidedavid:

See how shallow your thoughts be.........
I'm sure u have no thoughts whatsoever and couldn't figure out that this woman is doing x2 of what she needs to do to buy a bag of rice in gej regime.

1 Like

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by ppogba: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
visijo:
There are three types of people very difficult to advise ,the one in love ,the one who feels rich and the one who believe in prophets. Including man u fans

WHAT advise have you given man u fans.?

let us know the club you rep too. perhaps may be u need the advise most.
Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Oduduwa707: 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ciaos:
Stress dey kill ..This man just make this country harder... Hmmmmmm!!!

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Oduduwa707: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
May God bless the good Samaritan! cool
Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
ayaside:
That's a good gesture.. Should have censored the face though. Hey! How come criminals get censored images but innocent personwho might have collapsed due to whatever reason gets her image shown all over the world?

How will her relatives or friends recognize her and trace her to where she is receiving treatment?
Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by visijo(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
ppogba:

WHAT advise have you given man u fans.?

let us know the club you rep too. perhaps may be u need the advise most.
lol, I rep akwa United
Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Bennycoolest(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
For such a kind gesture, remain Blessed stay Lifted..…Nice one bro....
Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by ayaside(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

How will her relatives or friends recognize her and trace her to where she is receiving treatment?
She got a phone. Take her to the hospital first. I don't think it will be that difficult to get out of the coma. You can ask her to "unlock" her phone to get the right contacts or she could do so herself when she regains her consciousness . I believe everyone has phones now.
Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by TSRC: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
This is how to attract generational blessing.
Helping the helpless.

1 Like

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by coldFLARES1(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
I quite commend his humane act, but may not be disposed to offering help if I was in his stead. That would be for her neighbours!

A few days ago, I read about how prison has been home, for over 4yrs, to a concerned relative, who unfortunately lost the victim (in a situation as this I guess) his good self was making efforts to resuscitate, on their way to the hospital.

Make person good no let him life turn upside down.

1 Like

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
ayaside:

She got a phone. Take her to the hospital first. I don't think it will be that difficult to get out of the coma. You can ask her to "unlock" her phone to get the right contacts or she could do so herself when she regains her consciousness . I believe everyone has phones now.

What if she doesn't have a phone or she is unconscious? In case such person dies, he will be asked to take the corpse.
He rescued the woman by what he said and maybe looking for her relatives.
The cheapest phone is around N4,500. Do you think everyone has that money.
If your phone is stolen or condemned but you have no money for a replacement, you will have to be phone less till you are ok.
I know a LOT of people who have no phones.
Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Mimimaidservice(f): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hi.
Are you interested in buying GOOG QUALITY hairs for your personal use or to resell?

Then join our wholesale group to buy this hair at company price.

Forget that thing wey all these Instagram people they do, come buy the hair direct from Vietnam.. technology has made shopping easy for us all.

Instead of roaming around inside Lagos island market , shop from the continence of your phone.
Just click the link below to go to our WhatsApp group straight.
Or if you are afraid of links kuku WhatsApp us on 08037679650.
https:///EzFSndOsiN6EtiwnYLbXuH
Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by coldFLARES1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
Babalegba:
I don't understand, who was taking the pictures. I thought that in a life or death situation like that you won't have the time to take pictures.But then maybe pictures were taken to forestall and parry any awkward questions from Nigerias useless police force later
There you have it!

In circumstances like this no measure of care taken should be seen as extreme. Personally, I wouldn't offer to help directly as the young man did.

If you've ever had dealings with those low-level Investigating Police Officers or been at a court where a pronouncement by a Judge can spontaneously alter the course of your life, you would agree that some good deeds shouldn't be tried in this Nigeria Wey we dey so.
Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by aniekebo: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
God will reward you
Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by skyfather09(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
Meanwhile davido dey buy two expensive wristwatches... this life sef

1 Like

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by weak45: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
he will reap back in ten fold
Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by planetx: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
How can a big city like Lagos have no emergency ambulance service, does Abuja the capital even have one. Failure of governance all over the place.
Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by ayaside(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

What if she doesn't have a phone or she is unconscious? In case such person dies, he will be asked to take the corpse.
He rescued the woman by what he said and maybe looking for her relatives.
The cheapest phone is around N4,500. Do you think everyone has that money.
If your phone is stolen or condemned but you have no money for a replacement, you will have to be phone less till you are ok.
I know a LOT of people who have no phones.
Alrighty.. The family won't complain so far she is alive. So, that's cool however they get the message. We can only agree to disagree here so I won't continue the debate. As I stated, most important thing is she received treatment and hopefully getting well.
Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by weak45: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
coldFLARES1:
There you have it!

In circumstances like this no measure of care taken should be seen as extreme. Personally, I wouldn't offer to help directly as the young man did.

If you've ever had dealings with those low-level Investigating Police Officers or been at a court where a pronouncement by a Judge can spontaneously alter the course of your life, you would agree that some good deeds shouldn't be tried in this Nigeria Wey we dey so.
my brother once collasped on a main road,every passerby kept moving but a small boy of 17 took the bull by the horn and rushed him to a clinic were he was resuscitated. he would have been dead now if not for the boy intervention
Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Meteng: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
nonye6194:
A big act of humility

But taking pictures is never necessary in situations like this. Not everything has to be online, especially things like this
If he didn't take pictures now, you'll say, "pictures or I don't believe it" sad
Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Brightest04(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
Lk.10:33,"And a certain Samaritan as he journeyed came where he was:and when he saw him,he had compassion on him...."
I think this man did the needful for the woman and God will also have compassion on him and his household.
Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
If na your fellow Man be that, can you do it for him as well, because na woman that's why you rush to help her, how many girls can do that to a man in this country.....
Split On You Man........
Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Ciaos: 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
[quote author=ademidedavid post=81729914]
See how shallow your thoughts be......... [/quot
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Bestboy11513(m): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
You're an animal, why would you take photos of her, even when she was unconscious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help: Chronic Diarrhea For More Than A Month / Kano Records First Coronavirus Death / Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.