Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have Beautiful Kids To Attend To – Ubi Franklin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have Beautiful Kids To Attend To – Ubi Franklin (371 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied / "Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child / Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have Beautiful Kids To Attend To – Ubi Franklin by GistCandy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
TripleMG boss, Ubi Franklin speaks out after an encounter he had with someone who messaged him for help from his village.

He reiterated that the guy was rude when he had a chat with him and decided to block him. He stated that he also has 3 beautiful kids that he caters for, his business and so many others things that he doesn’t mention on social media. He further said that –
That i’m popular doesn’t mean everyone says yes to all my request.

See post below:

Source: https://gistcandy.com/i-cant-help-everyone-i-have-beautiful-kids-to-attend-to-ubi-franklin/

Re: I Can’t Help Everyone, I Have Beautiful Kids To Attend To – Ubi Franklin by GOFRONT(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
Abi??

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shares Work-out Photos / Zlatan Ibile Sets To Drop New Single Titled "English Teacher " / Bambam And Teddya To Get Married This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.